It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN admits their reports on Fox News anchor were false

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
CNN was going nuts for weeks on end after Fox News' Judge Napolitano made a wild statement about British Intelligence helping Obama with the (alleged) spying (monitoring) on the Trump Campaign.

Nap was even off Fox for a while (aka "suspension" aka "vacation").

Then apparently CNN put out a story that may actually suggest Nap was right afterall !!

wtf

CNN admits their reports on Fox News anchor were false

Looks like CNN has some apologizing to do.

After Judge Andrew Napolitano was suspended from Fox News for reporting that former President Barack Obama used British intelligence to help spy on Trump Tower, CNN has been on a non-stop attack.

Until Friday, that is, when they confirmed that Napolitano was right — and, therefore, CNN’s reports attacking him were ALL false.

Friday, CNN reported: “British and European intelligence agencies, including GCHQ, the British intelligence agency responsible for communications surveillance … picked up [Trump] communications during what’s known as ‘incidental collection,'” according to sources, and the British “passed on those communications to their US counterparts” in the Obama administration.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
At least they admitted it. I suppose it was a twenty word article buried among boring stuff and never hit the news on TV

Wow, I originally wrote twenty minute article, twenty minutes to find it maybe.
edit on 14-4-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even Fox News Shep..something denounced the Judge at the time.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Cnn are such losers.

With everything going on with O'reilly right now.

They picked on the judge.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Too bad Napolitano wasn't right.
Yes there were intercepts captured by a few different foreign intelligence agencies between Russian operatives that mentioned trump in dealings and yes this information was passed on to U.S. intelligence because it posed a potential risk to the United States.
We share intelligence with other countries all the time. Eyes everywhere.
That's not quite the same thing as them surveiling trump.
Incidental capture.
edit on 4142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

CNN is an absolute horror to me. I watch a few minutes of CNN and I start to fume! They report more propaganda and made up memes as factual news than any organization out there. They really make no effort to conceal their bias and they've perfected the endless repetitiveness necessary to hammer home a lie so many times and so many subtle forms that they can easily influence millions to believe fiction as fact. And worse, when making up stuff doesn't fit the picture, they "manufacture" news as in the example of Ferguson where they had reporters and camera teams parked on a corner of downtown Ferguson for an entire week waiting for the riots to begin.

And yet..........on they go; they've repeatedly reported the idea that Russia hacked the election for so long and on so many different levels and so many subtle after-mentions wherein it is assumed to be factually true that my guess is that the typical Democrat low-intellectual capacity voter entirely believes its truth supported by fact based evidence. Then, without any substantiated evidence, they report Syria launched a sarin gas attack. No evidence whatsoever to support the claim, but they reported it as truth and Trump took it to heart and acted upon it.

Other than the Deep State Intel Agencies, CNN is the most dangerous entity on the Planet today! Just imagine for one moment if JFK had acted upon CNN's first report that "The Russians built missile bases in Cuba" and not waited for the aerial photos to verify that they had indeed done so. Today, CNN reports fiction as fact, the POTUS bombs people and Congress or the UN demands an investigation into who released the gas in the first place. "Ready, Shoot, Aim"!

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He wasn't ?

Washington (CNN)British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials and other Russian individuals during the campaign and passed on those communications to their US counterparts, US congressional and law enforcement and US and European intelligence sources tell CNN.

www.cnn.com...

Try again.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

CNN afraid of another lawsuit for spreading fake news.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

One more example of the media declaring something they cannot possibly know as "false" or "fake news". Especially given that Napolitano cited unnamed sources. This was all classified information... they didn't know (or shouldn't have known) one way or another.

Of course, CNN's sources are unnamed as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Never a good idea to slander a Judge.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Then, without any substantiated evidence, they report Syria launched a sarin gas attack. No evidence whatsoever to support the claim, but they reported it as truth and Trump took it to heart and acted upon it.

Trump did not take action based on CNN news. He took action based on military intelligence.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Yes there were intercepts captured by a few different foreign intelligence agencies between Russian operatives that mentioned trump in dealings and yes this information was passed on to U.S. intelligence because it posed a potential risk to the United States.
Incidental capture.

wow, you sure are in the know. I for one am glad we have such amazing insider access with you here. Where is it that you work again?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He works at Wendy's.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Good. Now when is Fox News going to admit it too?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Someone hasn't been paying attention. That's all I can say.
Not on me dude.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

He's a she and she's a retired shop owner. Retired eight years early just because I could.
Own my own house. My cars and have no debt but my taxes.
Married 36 years this year. Mother of three grown men.
Wow see how far off you were?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

This is why I refer to them as CNN & the retards. The only thing they haven't lied about is announcing that they were Hillarys #1 cheerleader - they didn't realize that average Joe doesn't like listening to, or voting for, lying sacks of sh!t.

Certainly
Not
News

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Incidental capture.

A capture is a capture. If you decide to move your Queen in the path of my knight without a tactical plan, will I say, "But that was incidental. I can't win this way"? No. I will take the Queen, if there isn't a better or more pressing option for you or myself, and then I will wait for you to extend your hand.

The blunder belongs to the player.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Napolitano said that OBAMA USED THE GCHQ to spy on Trump in Trump Tower. That was and still is an absolute fabrication.

What CNN actually reported was that virtually EVERY European intelligence agency picked up on connections between Trump operatives and Russian agents.

Ponder exactly what THAT means for a moment ...

Your amateur article lies as usual. CNN hasn't "admitted" anything, because the reporting on Napolitano was correct. He offered NO SOURCES, had NO BACK UP for his claim, and his claim was, at best, specious.

The revelation of the biggest political coverup in history is indeed coming ... but it's not going to have anything to do with Obama.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time pointing out the facts to Trump apologists.
edit on 14-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 14-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Never a good idea to slander a Judge.

He's not a judge ... he's a "Judge" ... in the same line as "Judy" and "Wapner."

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join