It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double Standard: Joseph Jakubowski vs. Madonna

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wisconsin manhunt suspect who mailed manifesto to Trump arrested

The nationwide manhunt for Joseph Jakubowski has ended in southwest Wisconsin. The Janesville man accused of robbing a gun store and mailing a 161-page manifesto threatening public officials and religious leaders to President Donald J. Trump was arrested Friday morning.

When is Madonna going to get arrested? Seriously what's the difference between sending a letter saying you're going to kill the president and saying you have periodic thoughts about blowing up the White House on national television? Seems to me like there is a double standard here.

And Yes I am ignoring the obvious that the guy is a Career Loser.

Gotta love the Birthday Cake Model of Celebrities and Politicians get Special Privileges that the rest of us Sheep don't have.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This guy is a dangerous nut, Madonna is just a whore!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i don't disagree.

Not that Madonna should be in prison. She has $$$, and that serves the public far better than her sitting in a cell. So maybe a nice fine instead. But she should have been addressed in order to help uphold Rule of Law.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Madonna would have been arrested if she robbed a gun store.
edit on 2017-04-14T14:24:31-05:002201714America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Wisconsin manhunt suspect who mailed manifesto to Trump arrested

The nationwide manhunt for Joseph Jakubowski has ended in southwest Wisconsin. The Janesville man accused of robbing a gun store and mailing a 161-page manifesto threatening public officials and religious leaders to President Donald J. Trump was arrested Friday morning.

When is Madonna going to get arrested? Seriously what's the difference between sending a letter saying you're going to kill the president and saying you have periodic thoughts about blowing up the White House on national television? Seems to me like there is a double standard here.

And Yes I am ignoring the obvious that the guy is a Career Loser.

Gotta love the Birthday Cake Model of Celebrities and Politicians get Special Privileges that the rest of us Sheep don't have.

Madonna was clearly talking in jest versus a nut job who sends off a letter and robs a gun store. There is a difference. Nothing annoys me more than when people purposely take out of context comments on both the left or the right.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oh wow I didn't know Madonna robbed a gun store, just wow!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Madonna was clearly talking in jest versus a nut job who sends off a letter and robs a gun store. There is a difference. Nothing annoys me more than when people purposely take out of context comments on both the left or the right.

with you 100%

keep em coming steve

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Um I'm pretty sure he was arrested for robbing a gun store and not freedom of speech.
Jesus Christ...

edit on 4142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Not very nice, Madonna should have been questioned by the secret service.a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

He swings and he misses.

Try harder.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Madonna may have been "talking in jest", but im not sure its actually free speech.

When you have a stage, microphone, and audience, "protected speech" changes.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Not very nice, Madonna should have been questioned by the secret service.a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yea why not, but come on,op is out of is mind.
edit on 14-4-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The biggest difference is this guy broke into a gun store and stole 18 different weapons. I don't think they were all to concerned with his writing abilities but it sure helped frame his set of mind. They want the weapons back before he hurts someone.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

She commands an army of bodyguards with concealed firearms and is almost certainly a gun owner herself.

Try again.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Good going Steve. One drive by post and gone...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Good going Steve. One drive by post and gone...

ITs call "trolling".
Its what is done in the Mudpit

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Um I'm pretty sure he was arrested for robbing a gun store and not freedom of speech.
Jesus Christ...

Then why was the secret service involved, genius?
edit on 14-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Okay, I concur...a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Jesus Christ...

Then why was the secret service involved, genius?

You should never go full retard, it never works out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join