It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC: U.S. prepared to launch preemptive strike on North Korea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: Willtell

Thats the problem. Many of the Americans here (not myself) like Snarl and others could care less. If Japan and South Korea get destroyed which they will, people such as them wont give a # because it isnt their homes or innocent families and friends who will be obliterated. I guess they dont realize where most of the technology we utilize to do things like post on ATS here in the west is manufactured.

I also guess they dont give a flying toss about part of US military or their families either. Do they realize how many troops are stationed in South Korea? Do they realize those troops are blantanly informed that they are there to act as nothing more than a brief speed bump to slow down N. Korea HOPEFULLY long enough for reenforcements to arrive to any life if the war goes hot again?

The artillery alone will kill 90% of everything down south in the first hour. No nukes necesarry. And no we could not stop it.

You probably right. Then what's all the noise for you wonder. Big MIC business that will get fed until the end

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: odzeandennz

I just want to know why this one bothered you so much.

Oh based on that one comment? I'll let you make the assumption and put words in my mouth

I was asking for you to explain your position.

So far the Trump admin is averaging $7.5 mil per 'terrorists', and ISIS 15$

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
See, if US and SoKo take it, they own it. If China takes over they own it....in my book.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Bluntone22

What makes you think 26k bombs didn't bother me, or did you just make that comment to 'catch' me?

We're dealing with a world-class superoverthinker. God, I hope I don't misspell a word, or use incorrect punctuation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join