It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fargo season 3. wed april 19th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
cant wait for this one.

season was was great. season 2 was probably one of my favorite seasons from any show i have ever seen on tv period.
i have high hopes for season 3

en.wikipedia.org...(season_3)

The third season is set around St. Cloud and Eden Valley, Minnesota in December 2010. Hawley said, "There are going to be connections, the way the first year was connected to the movie and the second year was connected to the first".[2] McGregor plays the dual lead roles of Emmit and Ray Stussy. Emmit is a handsome, successful self-made man, while his younger brother, Ray, a parole officer, blames Emmit for his misfortunes. Their sibling rivalry leads them into a world of murder, crime, and mobsters

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

One of my favorite TV shows. I love how Season 2 was really season 1 haha. Can't wait for this!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

One of my favorite TV shows. I love how Season 2 was really season 1 haha. Can't wait for this!

season 2 of fargo can hang with any season of any show.
all the characters were awesome.
dodd and honzi especially.

i really like this new style of tv where the shows are anthology style. im digging it big time

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

HoOrAAyy!
This means season two will be on Hulu so I can finally watch it, while I DVR the new season.
This, plus Better call Saul new season ready to DVR. I will be entertained for AGES!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thanks sooo much, my wife and I have been anxiously awaiting this! Probably my favorite show as well!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up! I watched season 2..........twice! It was truly awesome and I loved the mood setting and the way they weaved the UFO thing into it.

I also enjoyed the Expanse, but missed most of the new season because SyFy doesn't advertize anything about what its doing. What a screw up channel that one is.

Best "new" show this year I've enjoyed is Legion.......quirky, but awesome.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This show ranks with Twin Peaks. Another good one is The Leftovers.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Don't forget season one. That one was fine too.
More and more now I think that tv shows are being produced to last only one season. That is it is geared to resolve the plot in just one season. To tell a whole story in 8 or 10 or so episodes. I think this is great.

Some of this is inspired by all the new delivery systems. Netflix for instance is putting out a lot of one season seasons.

And the anthology bit is good too. If you are interested, one we like here is Feud on FX. It is about the feud between aging movie prima donnas Betty Davis and Joan Crawford and the making of the two smash movies '' What Ever Happened to Baby Jane'' and Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte''. Funny and biting and poignant at the same time.

And as much as we have been waiting for season 3 of Fargo, the one we are jittery for is season 2 of ''Preacher". Season 1 ended with the three main characters driving away from the town as the entire town blows up and catches fire due to the methane build up under the towns main industrial rendering plant.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I'm up to Episode 5 and it's truly awesome.

Didn't have a clue that Ewan McGregor was in it and I've rated him for years. It was only after his face kept reminding me of someone that I IMDBd it and was really surprised. Double the surprise to see he plays TWO characters.

Thewliss is understated excellence - he's owning every scene and playing it low-key. The guy who always wears a coat (moustache man) is losing his cool and becoming more interesting by the episode. McGregor's great as ever and might get a nomination for this. His femme fatale missus (Winstead) has got to be a plot twist and betrayer in the next couple of episodes. Great acting and screenplay all round.

The 'Peter and the Wolf' theme should come across as cheesy and yet it's driving the plot and making the audience predict things in their minds. Perfect set-up and direction to start dropping more plot strands and twists.

Even the plot strand of Coon's character being invisible to sensors is intriguing. You just know it'll be a big factor further in...

I'm on 9/10 so far.
:

new topics

top topics

join