It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What comes after North Korea?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Despite what a few say, the rest of the world does not hate America. They see Americans as arrogant, egotistical hotheads that provide a lot of money and comic relief... but who can be damn dangerous if they feel a need to be. They see our government as imperial with delusions of grandeur, and that's the part they hate.

Trump's attitude is 180 degrees from Obama's. Trump says what he wants and he's willing to deal to get it. Obama demanded what he wanted and refused to deal. Trump wants fair trade and prosperity. Obama wanted absolute control.

And not just Obama... to a lesser degree, those who came before him were the same way.

The proof, for me, was China's reaction to the Carl Vincent returning to the Korean Peninsula. They stationed a large contingent of troops on North Korea's border. Had they intended to protect North Korea, they would have warned our ship off or at least positioned themselves in North Korea. No, they adopted a purely defensive stance toward North Korea, I believe in expectation of Kim Jong Un provoking the US for the last time. They also placed severe economic sanctions on North Korea, and I believe China has been in much communication with the little wanna-be. They want a peaceful conclusion, we want a peaceful conclusion, but we WILL have a conclusion this time. China knows that, and they have accepted it.

Only by getting concessions to protect their sovereignty would they ever accept the plan. Only by getting economic concessions would Trump give sovereignty concessions.

It just all adds up.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Neither of the sides will agree to that proposal...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
With an unhappy looking group of men that is! Somehow I think they have a serious moral problem.

What cracks me up are those big hats. And what about all those medals?

The last war they had ended in like 1953. So that means if they were 14 then that they are 80 now.

Or did they get those medals from fighting in Vietnam?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

With an unhappy looking group of men that is! Somehow I think they have a serious moral problem.

The last war they had ended in like 1953. So that means if they were 14 then that they are 80 now.

Do they have tailors in NK? These guys are all swimming in their uniforms!

Unless " baggy fatboy style" is Lil Kim's preference.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Those medals are handed out monthly. You get one for each month you live will serving under Kim without being shot death by anti-aircraft guns. Some of the older guys have so many medals they started to apply them to their backs as well.

(This post is sarcastic in nature and should not be taken as fact)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

All major US media, all Hollywood, to name a few, strongly oppose Trump and especially the absurd policy shift of the newly elected president. (I say that not because I am in awe of them, but to show how divided the US society is).

You refer to a false division. The media and Hollywood do not speak for me, nor for anyone I know. In fact, my gut reaction to an opinion from a celebrity is that it has to be wrong by virtue of its source alone.

No, you are listening to the loud minority, the same minority that has been shown to be wrong about everything Trump and who would gladly applaud the exact same actions if taken by 'their' President. The majority of the country sees this clearly.

In the end, partisan politics is the very reason we are having to take such drastic action now. Had we remained steadfast in our foreign policies, our position as superpower would not be in question today, but partisan politics demanded we instead focus on personality and agendas.

As for nukes... not a viable option in this case. South Korea and China are at ground zero, and Japan is close enough to be affected. Besides, there's no need. We still have at least 17 MOABs and plenty of bunker-busters, far more than is needed to turn the Korea Peninsula from a peninsula into an island. And that will not damage any other countries.

I was just listening to the news, and heard a threat of 'pre-emptive strike' against US 'threatening maneuvers.' I see one terrifying possibility: a North Korean nuke 'tested' against a US warship. Should that happen... *shudder*

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Iran.

I have a pretty good idea of how Trump's mind works and he's going to rip off the Band Aids early in his term as a way of taking care of "all family business" so he can spend '18 and '19 juicing the economy and ensuring another Republican sweep in 2020.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Long story short: the NWO isn't some kind of reptilian satanic concept. Its the reserve banking cartel. And all they want is to monetize the planet.

What that means for us, i have no idea. I suspect that we will be free to live under whatever government runs our country. But there won't be wars, because reserve nations do not fight each other. And, out of a necessity, national bank nations don't tend to fight a lot anymore, as they are always under the thumb of groups like "NATO", which are all just reserve cartel fraternities.

Im shocked the UN allows national bank nations to even be on the security council.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nothing comes after a war with North Korea, listen to Kim....we are going to get our arses kicked by them and we will just be trying to pick up the pieces.
Why can't we just go in there, pick him up, and haul him to an insane assylum. I am sure many of his people and generals would actually assist us.

I know a few people who are just as nutty as him, but they do not have weapons at their disposal.
edit on 14-4-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Kim must have a really BIG BUNKER with a lot off Kool-Aid if he thinks he can survive a nuke strike.

(There is no sarcasm here, I am sure they sell Kool-Aid in Korea and he gets it shipped in from the south. He is just a big kid after all.)

edit on 14-4-2017 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Interesting OP.

From my years of experience, I'd have to say, I don't quite agree with your opinion that this may well be the start of WW3. From what we're seeing, Trump offered China improved trade terms if China reigns in Lil Kimmie. A day or so later, China makes statements that they recognize its time to reign in Lil Kimmie. They move 150K troops to the border, probably as much to seal it off as anything, but also to let Lil Kimmie know they mean business; then they cut off fuel supplies per an article yesterday AND they tell Lil Kimmie to stop shipping his coal to China...(they really don't need it).

From a Geopolitical standpoint, China doesn't want to see a unified Korea under So. Korean leadership; but as well, Lil Kimmie has become an embarrassing liability. And, the last thing China wants is..........N. Korea; its a desperately poor and starving junk yard of near Medieval proportions. Their only resources are coal and fish and China's got all of that they need.

I'd guess that Lil Kimmie is going to have a debilitating accident and that with China's nod........either a near relative, i.e., sister/aunt/neice will be appointed interim successor with the real leadership going over to a Military general as "Regent" to the heir apparent. In exchange for cooperation with China, the General will get to see the oil turned back on and the foodstuffs will start up again.

Anyway, that's my best "guess".

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

USA is too much preoccupied with its own moves, strategies, plans for the world, and do not see the obvious reality that most of the other major powers are not on its side. Russia and China combined have territory bigger than the biggest country in history that of the mongol empire. And also population. They alone are enough to shift political and also Consciousness balance. because after all, all of us are individual souls who have a free will. The American souls are not better quality than the rest.

Obama was about to clash with the nuclear armed Pakistan. Now the non-Obama admin is going to clash with the nuclear North Korea. Conventionally? NK already said it will attack mercilessly. Before, it warned of rivers of fire etc. Even if the first strike is conventional, the nuclear option is just too close, especially if NK is cornered. USA assumes its bombers are good for every country that is considered by default third world barbarians. For ex. Syria is a former superpower in the region at the time Americas were unknown for the civilizations in the old world. America should shake off its self-confidence and start looking the world with different eyes.

What Mr Trump promise din his election campaign, that allowed Mr Putin to favor him over Hillary...

As far as Mr Trump is concerned, nothing personal against him, didn't he receive several millions votes less than Hilary? US system allows for a second time a president to be elected with substantial number voters less. Well that is the system in the US. But...majority is not behind Trump, at least not in the case of the recent moves. His approval dropped to 48%.

Obama was elected in the name of the change. Trump was elected in the name of the change. When will America change itself? It is not a secret the life for many millions Americans is pretty hard. I respect the common Americans especially those who write in forums who realize much of the reality and are open to reasoning.
edit on 14-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That's been said for years now. And every morning I wake up and I can still breath radiation free air.

Well you better start enjoying that air while you still have it, becuase this year isn't like years before

Not fear mongering, just saying that I wouldn't be surprised.

Nah, same year different number.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What would it take for Kim to load several of the atom bombs he likely has, low-yield and crude as they are, on board a few if the old submarines he has available, and send them out to positions in or near various ports in SK, Japan, or even the US as a sort of "dead-man switch" retaliation force?

He knows he won't be able to keep those bombs, and he knows he won't be able to use them any other way.

Could he have already set a plan like this in motion?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
www.dailymail.co.uk...

‘We will pulverize the headquarters of evil and ruthlessly ravage US troops’: North Korea makes menacing boast it will take on Donald Trump with ‘merciless’ strikes on South Korea and US bases as China warns of 'war at any moment'

Tensions are definitely at an all time high..

Yeah NK said they would do that if attacked

They don't need to say that any nation attacked by another would retaliate

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to reply. Hopefully everything and everyone can work together and WW3 will slip by as just as passing thought.

Please continue to play the "thinking game". I am getting ready to head home and on weekends I go "tech free". I don't want anyone to think that I had abandoned my thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

So you're saying NK has not waged war on any other nations since it's last war over half a century ago...
Or has never attacked the US ever or other nations...
How is NK a threat to WWW3 again?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I doubt anything will transpire with North Korea.

God forbid we obliterate them and lose our justification for our military presence in the south Pacific.

Japan is still there and US has to watch the Japs. You'll most probably lose the bases in South Korea because you don't need them anymore or you just want to wait and get nuked by NK? Don't make things worse than it is suppose to be.

Military has been polluting the world for far too long. It is about time US lose some unnecessary bases and concentrate on their nuke power plants, etc.
edit on 14-4-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I hope Trump nukes North Korea this weekend as we celebrate the Risen Christ.

The cosmic irony will be delicious. Believe me!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
North Korea becomes a Chinese province. That's the way it should work out. No posturing on land. We-America don't need any more territory or colonialism.

The Chinese province of NK then becomes just like Hong Kong or Mainland china which means...easy to travel to and do trade with. Also means north and south koreans can be finally reunited with their families.

I don't see the problem, unless We USA feel the need to aquire more land. Hopefully we won't. Added bonus....China has to take care of the Humanitarian Crisis there.
edit on 14-4-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join