It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norse Highest God Odin Can Only Help Mankind Eighteen(6+6+6) Times...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

Norse Highest God Odin Can Only Help Mankind

hmmm not so sure, maybe they should have stepped in long ago.

edit on 17-4-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This thread displays the classical mistake of everyone who has turned religion into a pile of dust by placing it in the world and gods outside of him.

Yes, my forefathers foresaw this mistake, hence the tree of life has been schrouded in mystery.
Only those who find the gate will be initiated by Odin/Wodan himself and the mystery becomes a sacred journey through the mighty tree of Yggdrasill.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

you quote extensively that site. As I browse thru that article and see that the founder of Falun Gong is called the modern "son of man" it cannot help but remembers me to the failed founder of the Korean Moon sect or whatever its name who proclaimed he was re-incarnated christ. Nothing personal, my respect to one's beliefs. But to make them equal to christian protomartyrs when they are not...

Your story of the Norse is interesting to say the least. I have other sources of Norse mythology as well. I cannot see them otherwise than ET benevolent group, one of the many who came to help particular tribe on earth at that historic time. I know the defenders of authentic Norse religion will reject that. The way the Christians reject the obvious facts of off-world presence and intervention in the Bible when it talks of "clouds" "chariots of fire" "wheels within wheels" and so on. A number of good made movies present Asgard with spaceships and the battles with its adversaries as space battles.

The point is not so much that, rather than who will save us. The savior has a name. And it is not Falun gong founder. I think the Norse people wouldn't accept that interpretation.

In fact most of them accepted Christianity and pacified their traditions and sagas with the person of Jesus Christ the son of God. As far as I get from their history of course.

If there is a way beyond the current stalemate between the biggest world religions, it is the way to find the common ground with mutual respect of what one believes in.

Back to the original story here. It is very interesting the expectation of Ragnarok to match so closely with Christian expectations of 2017 Fatima anniversary and others. And the Jewish own calendar estimations based on Bible codes. I see the Norse gods on our side on Armageddon, not on adversary side. And hope their representatives on earth will prove it.
edit on 17-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Why do the Thor film series present Thor and the Viking gods as good ones, good ET if you will? Everyone who follows Hollywood ET topic knows that most of the aliens are presented as evil. The Viking gods are presented as GOOD ONES.
(besides the good episode of Ancient aliens on H channel about them).

There are sincere followers of viking religion that would say, those are not ETs those are gods dwelling in another world Asgard! Ok guys, I do not intend to dispute with your well rooted belief system. You have the right to that as everyone else to believe his own.

I just elaborate on what seems to me logical, following all that stuff for many years. Holywood makes out of Thor a good hero that saves the earth, together with his collaborators, to defend from hostile aliens in Avengers, the ones that look like the biblical dragon... The next film to appear this Fall is Ragnarok - the Norse end times mythology. Or may be more than mythology? What if they prepare us for that scenario? What if tomorrow (int he fall) Thor or Odin land with spaceships shown in the movies, in the form of viking boats or not, and say why they are here?

I try to pacify that with the Christian and Jewish expectations, Catholic about Fatima chastisement and era of peace, Jewish about Messiah and Nibiru, Orthodox about...many things, Protestant about the rapture and the 7 years Trib. What is the role the promoted by Hollywood Viking gods play in all that?

Well let say it directly: if someone of the readers serves to them, and I mean not just religious observance, he/she might be willing to tell us more. I am well aware of such people do exist but I can't say more online. I communicate with that post with them. May be it is time the cards to fall on the table and we tell each other honestly what it is all about. Sure other representatives have what to tell on their side not just the vikings whom I respect for a number of reasons.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

originally posted by: pompel9
a reply to: Gaussq

When did Odin become Asian? Odin was never Asian.

That part discredits the rest of the article.

he was an Aesir = Asian God. In Nordic language it is said "Asagud" and the western kind is the "Vanir" Gods. The Nordic kings tried to go to to the east, to Midgard(China) to find the highest wisdom on earth but they always failed to do it and were cheated.

You should read up on research. Midgard = Russia.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

I do not agree with both of you, to make so earthly the Viking mythology. Russia? China???

I prefer to believe a couple of great movies made for Thor and the Vikings....off world

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Thor: Ragnarok 2017

I accept the Viking mythology to be closer if not identical with that presentation in the cinema, and not to ideas of past centuries that Asgard was in China or Midgard was in Russia...where are they today when every square meter has been pictured by satellites on google map?

We have to open ourselves to the bigger picture that we are not alone in the Universe, that all those religions have been emissaries sent to humanity, with bigger or lesser mission. For me the biggest mission is that of the son of God Jesus Christ. That doesn't mean the others didn't have their missions.

Having in mind the words of Bob Dean, a proven insider regardless of how he is accepted, that the headquarters of our part of galaxy are not even within our own galaxy...then we get a glimpse of what the bigger picture is. Things like Galactic federation or Orion empire, or Draco empire, stop being associated with channeling of people whose mental health sometimes is in doubt.

What is the role of the Viking gods in that picture? The best answer would be given by their own emissaries on earth.

What is the role of the teaching of Jesus Christ, and of Jesus himself? It is a time those in Rome to start giving a better response other than "among the billions of stars it is impossible not to be found life created by God" as the Jesuit astronomers were satisfied answering such questions. The human society grew up beyond that point and needs more detailed answers. Ancient Aliens was a good start although if we stop there we stop at our pre-teen years of civilization, when we already know our own small city is not the only city in the country or earth...and that is good but not good enough

Therefore, my appeal to all who consider themselves warriors of light, or may be special messengers of their own religions: it is a time you to start lifting the curtain, because you know more than the majority of people. If you are shy to do it, or find excuses, or hide behind old paradigms good for their time not ours, then WHO will do it instead of you?

Thank you for reading.
edit on 20-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join