It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norse Highest God Odin Can Only Help Mankind Eighteen(6+6+6) Times...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
In this article we learn about the intricate prophecies in Norse Mythology indicating 2017 as the great year of the shift - 18 years after 1999, the year marked as the start of the greatest battle ever between good and evil.

A long list of prophets are referred to here like Buddha, Nostradamus, Ragno Nero, Edgar Cayce and Therese Neumann. If looking at them individually it is hard to make out very much but when looking at all the prophecies the picture becomes very very clear about 1999 and 2017 as the greatest years of mankind.

Full story here: Norse Highest God Odin Can Only Help Us 18(6+6+6) Times..

Some quotes here from the article:

German Stigmatized Nun Therese Neumann stated the following about the ”Age Of Cain” from 1999-2017(6+6+6 = 18 years): ”the great plague will open in 1999 and it will bleed for eighteen years: this will be the time of Cain(the murderer)”

Please read the full article about Therese Neumann here: expandourmind.com...

In a shocking discovery we now find a very strong sign to the number of 18(6+6+6) in Norse mythology. The sacred text of ”Havamal – The Words of Odin the High One” from the ”Elder or Poetic Edda” which has a history of at least 800-1300 years give us a shockingly clear reply about the special number of 18. In ”The Song of Spells” Odin – the highest Asian God in Norse mythology – tells us that He can only offer us help 18 times and then the end comes.

It starts with the Stanza 145 and ends with Stanza 163 where He states that the final help he will tell to nobody and secrets are staying safest with one man.

In Stanza 164 Odin tells us that the 18 helps are for the benefit of man and for the destruction of the Giants(another kind of beings in the Universe according to Norse mythology).

Coinciding with the magic number of 18 in 2017 is the mass persecution by the Chinese Communist Party(CCP) of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners in China going on since 1999. The persecution has gone on for 18 years in July 2017.

Also Buddha Shakyamuni predicted 2017 as the start of the ”Magic era”.

The jews have 2017 as the end of tenth jubilee indicating the end of the beginning of the Messianic era which lasted from 1967-2017. Please note that 1992 is at the center of the tenth jubilee and that was the year that Falun Dafa was introduced in China to the public. Many prophets have foretold 1999 as the start of the greatest spiritual battle ever on earth. Nostradamus, Ragno Nero, Edgar Cayce and many others have given 1999 as the magic year.

PS: Karl Marx was born in 1818............
edit on 14-4-2017 by Gaussq because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22126703]Gaussq[/post
edit on 14/4/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Dates and years only bring upon us the soul of connection to which we live in upon the years of our birth and nothing more.
sorry but that is the truth

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Dates and years only bring upon us the soul of connection to which we live in upon the years of our birth and nothing more.
sorry but that is the truth

Respectfully: This is your truth but not everyone´s truth. Please study the prophecies and you will know the secret to a good future.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
In this article we learn about the intricate prophecies in Norse Mythology indicating 2017 as the great year of the shift - 18 years after 1999, the year marked as the start of the greatest battle ever between good and evil.

A long list of prophets are referred to here like Buddha, Nostradamus, Ragno Nero, Edgar Cayce and Therese Neumann. If looking at them individually it is hard to make out very much but when looking at all the prophecies the picture becomes very very clear about 1999 and 2017 as the greatest years of mankind.

Full story here: Norse Highest God Odin Can Only Help Us 18(6+6+6) Times..

Some quotes here from the article:

German Stigmatized Nun Therese Neumann stated the following about the ”Age Of Cain” from 1999-2017(6+6+6 = 18 years): ”the great plague will open in 1999 and it will bleed for eighteen years: this will be the time of Cain(the murderer)”

Please read the full article about Therese Neumann here: expandourmind.com...

In a shocking discovery we now find a very strong sign to the number of 18(6+6+6) in Norse mythology. The sacred text of ”Havamal – The Words of Odin the High One” from the ”Elder or Poetic Edda” which has a history of at least 800-1300 years give us a shockingly clear reply about the special number of 18. In ”The Song of Spells” Odin – the highest Asian God in Norse mythology – tells us that He can only offer us help 18 times and then the end comes.

It starts with the Stanza 145 and ends with Stanza 163 where He states that the final help he will tell to nobody and secrets are staying safest with one man.

In Stanza 164 Odin tells us that the 18 helps are for the benefit of man and for the destruction of the Giants(another kind of beings in the Universe according to Norse mythology).

Coinciding with the magic number of 18 in 2017 is the mass persecution by the Chinese Communist Party(CCP) of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners in China going on since 1999. The persecution has gone on for 18 years in July 2017.

Also Buddha Shakyamuni predicted 2017 as the start of the ”Magic era”.

The jews have 2017 as the end of tenth jubilee indicating the end of the beginning of the Messianic era which lasted from 1967-2017. Please note that 1992 is at the center of the tenth jubilee and that was the year that Falun Dafa was introduced in China to the public. Many prophets have foretold 1999 as the start of the greatest spiritual battle ever on earth. Nostradamus, Ragno Nero, Edgar Cayce and many others have given 1999 as the magic year.

PS: Karl Marx was born in 1818............

Wish I had something more ecouraging to say than NOPE.
Take any two books ever written and you will find similarities

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Your brainer rating has been just devaluated.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I like the stories of Odin. I read quite a few translations of the Ruins. I don't know much about this eighteen thing, I didn't see anything about that in what I read.

Odin is supposed to come back and start the war when a single person cries for Baldr to return I think. I suppose it will take a while for all of this to happen after someone worthy fulfils the feat.

You know how it is, at eighteen you are able to vote, so the great revolt will happen this century in 18
edit on 14-4-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
August/September some # is going down. Specifically September 23rd, this is the year of prophecy. All of this war # is a distraction, the earth is rattling, power structures are dissolving.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All the Norse Gods are a tad busy at the moment.

Especially Thor with Ragnarok.

The documentary will be released soon so we can see how it all went down.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
WHAT the #! That is complete nonsense! First off the Norsemen did NOT use Jesus' birth as a gauge for years, so "1999" has NO meaning! Secondly Odin's number is 9 NOT 18! Thirdly in Havamal he did NOT say that he would give help 18 times, the Spells were 18 tricks he supposedly had. Compare them to the runecasting spells (ie. blunting swords) and they coincide a lot.

And making the logic leap from 18 methods to "18 years after an arbitrary date" is absurd!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I swam the canal on 6/18 1969. Am I an illegal alien for not collecting my papers at the border upon entry?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Odin's already amongst humanity. I should know.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I respect the Norse sagas, although I don't know them in detail.

Religions will do better to finally find the common sense between themselves. Especially if it happens to be they all came from beyond Earth.

2017 is indeed prophesied in the Bible code. One may check rabbi Glazerson's works posted daily on youtube. Although I do not agree with all findings, remarkably the year 5777 (2017 end Sept 23) is there encoded.

As far as Falun gong is concerned, I see absolutely no connection.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

If that's the case, we're in for one hell of a ride.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09

Odin's already amongst humanity. I should know.

Care to expand on that one?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

When did Odin become Asian? Odin was never Asian.

That part discredits the rest of the article.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

One before INFINITY.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
WHAT the #! That is complete nonsense! First off the Norsemen did NOT use Jesus' birth as a gauge for years, so "1999" has NO meaning! Secondly Odin's number is 9 NOT 18! Thirdly in Havamal he did NOT say that he would give help 18 times, the Spells were 18 tricks he supposedly had. Compare them to the runecasting spells (ie. blunting swords) and they coincide a lot.

And making the logic leap from 18 methods to "18 years after an arbitrary date" is absurd!

They never mentioned 1999 in Norse myth but they did mention the rooster crowing down to hell as the start of Ragnarokkr. 2017 is the year of the "yin fire rooster" meaning "negative fire rooster" meaning rooster of hell fire.... SO Norse mythology knew exactly all of these things but if people dont believe in other people having supernormal powers it is unimaginable to believe anything like this no matter how many signs there are - they cant take it and just deny without logics.

Its not like any of the prophets give you the full truth in a few lines and that would be it. Then mankind would be enlightened and life would be dull fore everyone - the world has positive and negative people and everyone plays his part and it can hardly be changed at all just like a movie script. Now this is the moment when all things converge: global conflict, Falun Dafa persecution, fire rooster year, 18 years of persecution in China equals 6+6+6 years, global marxist culture, global materialism and atheism, women dress and behave like men etc etc. This is exactly in line with all prophecies and the moment when all things must suddenly change.

Neumann, Ragno Nero, Buddha, Nostradamus, Cayce - all together they give two crucial years. 1999 as the start of the spiritual battle of good and evil and 2017 as the first resurrection when the Lord can not do more to help us. Those who will do good and those will do not good are already predestined. Fight for the Lord and go to heaven is a prophecy and its Norse too. ALl good and evil Gods must annihilate each other before the new world can be born.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

When did Odin become Asian? Odin was never Asian.

That part discredits the rest of the article.

he was an Aesir = Asian God. In Nordic language it is said "Asagud" and the western kind is the "Vanir" Gods. The Nordic kings tried to go to to the east, to Midgard(China) to find the highest wisdom on earth but they always failed to do it and were cheated.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
I respect the Norse sagas, although I don't know them in detail.

Religions will do better to finally find the common sense between themselves. Especially if it happens to be they all came from beyond Earth.

2017 is indeed prophesied in the Bible code. One may check rabbi Glazerson's works posted daily on youtube. Although I do not agree with all findings, remarkably the year 5777 (2017 end Sept 23) is there encoded.

As far as Falun gong is concerned, I see absolutely no connection.

About Falun Gong it might be inconceivable but after you study many prophecies you will see a pattern pointing to China and Falun Gong. It is the largest and most evil persecution ever taking place against spiritual people in China and never in the history has a faith attracted 100 million people in 7 years and spread to more than 100 countries in no time. It is something unique and historic as pure facts and if you believe Gods take spiritual matters seriously you can rest assured that they know about Falun Gong and take it very seriously.

Article with some propecies about the arrival of the saviour of mankind: Where Is The Saviour Of Mankind According To Prophecies?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join