It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has no politics, he's all business

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah, Yup...

Pretty hard to control stupid...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He told us all repeatedly that he is not a politician.

Thats why they 'selected' him. They need a dunce to read their script, not a savvy politician.

The nest of manipulators would never allow another manipulator smarter then them in the Oval office. Thats why they didn't select Hillary.

Edit: If anyone thinks for one minute he is in charge of the charade of world domination they are misled.

What a three ring circus. We are shooting up Syria , bombing afghanistan and sailing our death star fleet to Korea in a stylized version of Blitzkrieg familiar to empires from history.

Wundewaffe, the biggest bombs, warships and missiles, flailing about to shore up confidence in the war effort among the ranks and back home.

The "manipulators" used him to push out the ones they didn't want then backed Hillary full tilt. They were defeated and cannot understand it to this day.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The "manipulators" used him to push out the ones they didn't want then backed Hillary full tilt. They were defeated and cannot understand it to this day.

What many don't understand, is the biggest manipulation of them all called Elections.

There is no two parties, its just designed divisiveness, dog an pony show, for everyone to think they have a choice, a say, by voting.

I know you've heard this. Maybe you are one of the 's*** shovelers'...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
I won't be fighting the "good fight" as I'm not American.

That's painfully obvious...
Yet here you are again sticking your little wooden nose into affairs that you have very little grasp or concept of...
Typical...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

"Stupid is as stupid does"

And that is what those that oppose everything Trump does has become in our government leadership.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Taggart
I won't be fighting the "good fight" as I'm not American.

That's painfully obvious...
Yet here you are again sticking your little wooden nose into affairs that you have very little grasp or concept of...
Typical...

Sticking my nose into affairs I have no concept of? Is that based on the years of you knowing me?
It's Geopolitics you muppet.

Now how about addressing my posts instead of ME, that's probably beyond your capabilities.
edit on 14/4/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join