It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has no politics, he's all business

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
He told us all repeatedly that he is not a politician. We need to examine the world order and what his influence is doing in it.

Trump is defining himself to adversaries and allies but with real world results in mind, not political goals.

The MOAB is one such defining moment and it is no coincidence that it was the first time it was ever used as a weapon, even though we had it during the Afghan war and them mountainous valleys were always there filled with jihadis.

Nobody can guess what he will do if put into any given set of circumstances other than "it will be big". We have a lot of big things never used before, and world leaders know it. GW Bush was crazy to some but not that crazy, because he used politics to guide him. Bill Clinton? He was good for a few missiles tossed at empty tents with his politics. Obama? Yeah right, nobody had to worry about Mr coffee cup saluter.

Iran is watching, Putin is going crazy he won't meet then he will meet Tillerson, Lil Kimmy can't decide to hide under his mountains or out in the open, Assad is in one day and out the other. NATO wants to snuggle up to US military power and might actually squeak open their wallets to pay their membership dues with the specter of Putin peeking over their fences. China wants to keep making iphones and keep their franken-islands. China may end up patrolling their own shipping lanes with them costly island bases, shifting the cost burden off of the taxpayer funded US navy. A Trump driven real world possibility, why should the US pay to ensure China receives their oil tankers and shipments of raw materials? China is even buying coal from the US now for the first time in years, nobody seen that coming.

Everyone thought Trump would cozy up to Russia when in fact what he has done is bring China along with shared US national interests. He talked tough on China campaigning, was soft on Russia but when it came time to wheel and deal he stiff handed Russia and partnered with China. Nobody ever seen it coming. Nobody.

John Kerry recently talked about how impotent Obama's policy, of the military being off the table, had hand tied him as the lead US foreign negotiator. A tactical nuke, which also has never been used before, up Kim's tailpipe? Not entirely out of the question with Trump, which makes things move and shake in the real world just from the perceived possibility. Trump knows how to set up a negotiation, it's not just wining and dining but having clout in the room when you arrive. When the people at the table know if they don't offer at least something and the other guy has the ability to ruin them by walking away, making a deal becomes more appealing.

None of the talking heads, political pundits or the now famously branded very fake news can figure him out. They are just the public vomit spewed forth by the politicians who supply their talking points who can only see things politically. It is clear that whatever they are opposing is political, and Trump could care less about politics.

Side shows of Bannon vs his son in law? It enthralls the politicos and keeps them away from Trump doing his job. Them side shows will go on the whole time he is president. Colorful diversions, not unlike the tooth and nail climb up a corporate ladder in the environment Trump knows best. The politicos eat it up like candy without ever getting any real nourishment, they just cannot help themselves.

Trump is getting everything he wants while looking like he is getting nothing, it will perplex politicians long after his years in office are over.

Oh, almost forgot about the future going forward. The Wall. It is vehemently opposed by the Left just like the Muslim nation travel ban. He knows it will be opposed tooth and nail, might not ever get built. It's therefore a political defeat right? Lol, why because the Left stopped the wall he was ready to build? No, it will always be on the verge of being built, its purpose is to keep jobs in America, and get jobs back from Mexico. He knows them boardrooms are full of people with this uncertainty hanging over their bottom line. Ripe for the negotiating table. Them damn liberal courts blocking the will of the people again, they just might be angry enough to vote Trump back in, lol. It is pure genius.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Excellent analysis!

Yes, we're used to people pandering back and forth, and the last 8 years of a community organizer who couldn't see past trying to organize and appease everyone.

Now we have someone who wants to get things done, and people are perplexed and scared because it's more then just talk..

There are actions being done to back up the words.

An old proverb says "you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs."

Trump is tackling some tough but sensitive issues that have been left to fester for far too long.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Trump is tackling some tough but sensitive issues that have been left to fester for far too long.

Imagine what 12 Cave dwelling Jihadis with box cutters could do, and you thinks it's cool to poke China and Russia and the entire middle east? All on the basis off a pointless proverb?

Hope you'll be front line fighting the good fight.

edit on 14/4/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Imagine what 12 Cave dwelling Jihadis with box cutters could do, and you thinks it's cool to poke China and Russia and the entire middle east? All on the basis off a pointless proverb?

Hope you'll be front line fighting the good fight.

If you consider it a pointless proverb, you obviously don't grasp its meaning.

How about "If you want peace, prepare for war." -Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus.

China had lost respect for the USA leadership, as with all Asian cultures he is who strong, is respected. Our previous admin was a bunch of pansies, and this did us no good and lost us mutual respect. Russia is like this too, and there will be no games like what happened during Obama's admin.

The Middle East has always been rife with chaos and issues, and there will never be peace as long as their is multiple variations of Islam on equal footing. We did not poke the entire Middle-East, either. There is post-approval from several key-players in that region.

Once NK is dealt with, either by sitting down and behaving, or by becoming a smoldering crater under Chinese rule; Things should be quite calm after that, at least until someone else steps out of line.

After that, there is financial issues we should all be keeping our eyes on..

As far as "be in the front line fighting the good fight".. Not all of us are keyboard warriors, friend, Some of us do as we say we will, but you'll never know.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Once NK is dealt with

Everyone who is pro-war, pro violence goes to hell for eternity after getting Judged by their innocent victims that are caught in the cross-fire.

Hell is infinite pain because spirits are immortal. Are you ready for that final destination ?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

As far as "be in the front line fighting the good fight".. Not all of us are keyboard warriors, friend, Some of us do as we say we will, but you'll never know.

Very keyboard warriorish for someone bringing up keyboard warriors.

I won't be fighting the "good fight" as I'm not American.

So the middle east has always had problems? Seems to have far more problems since the Republicans invaded two countries over there, I mean it created a vacuum for ISIS to even exist.
That's not evening talking about Libya and Syria.

You sound like you want a world war. I pity you.

"Bombing for peace is like f**king for virginity." - Unknown
edit on 14/4/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Since I live here in the land of chopsticks, I'll say this. Little boy trumpie is doing what many asian countries have been doing for the last 40 years, kicking the fk out of people who enter their country and stay illegal, yet in America, people seem to take pride on protecting those that come and want to stay in America illegally, what a fk up nation America has become.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Excellent analysis!
Yes, we're used to people pandering back and forth, and the last 8 years of a community organizer who couldn't see past trying to organize and appease everyone.
Now we have someone who wants to get things done, and people are perplexed and scared because it's more then just talk..

Maybe ..... just maybe Teresa May could take a leaf out of his book when she

comes to negotiate *Brexit*

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Once NK is dealt with

Everyone who is pro-war, pro violence goes to hell for eternity after getting Judged by their innocent victims that are caught in the cross-fire.

Hell is infinite pain because spirits are immortal. Are you ready for that final destination ?

If those are the beliefs you wish to have, by all means, that is your choice.

I don't ascribe to those beliefs tho, so I guess we will see when we all pass on, right?

Send me a card, if you get there first.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Very keyboard warriorish for someone bringing up keyboard warriors.

I won't be fighting the "good fight" as I'm not American.

So the middle east has always had problems? Seems to have far more problems since the Republicans invaded two countries over there, I mean it created a vacuum for ISIS to even exist.
That's not evening talking about Libya and Syria.

You sound like you want a world war. I pity you.

"Bombing for peace is like f**king for virginity." - Unknown

Hmm, not very up on the long history of the middle East, I see. IF you think the Republicans are the cause of this, you really do need to go take a longer look at History, friend.

I sound like I want a world war, do I?

Must make you feel like Gandhi, does it?

Your little quote there, about bombing and f**king, that was an anti-war thing for Vietnam, most notably used in 1969. The pot-smoking hippies used it a lot. They weren't a terribly responsible lot, either. I rank it up there with protesters waving dildos and wearing vagina hats. Do you need a safe space, too?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It´s funny and sad at the same time, to see people still supporting the (military industrial complex and banksters-)puppet and warmongerer Trump and defending everything he does, even if it is the opposite of that what his fooled voters elected him for. Even if he yesterday said A and today is doing B. Even if he is the Flag breezing in the wind, even more than Merkel. Even after he is showing his real, controlled face now. The "Permanent Government" has him by his nuts and also the banksters, where he has his debts!

This is the most remote controlled(open to blackmail) "President"(by Russia, the Banksters, the secret services and many more, they all play him like a fiddle) the now Divided States ever had! And to deflect from his inability of being a politician, a rich businessman or even just a person with a character, to deflect from his Divided States being on the brink of riots and maybe a civil war, from breaking apart and falling, he is playing the game of the military industrial complex he surrounded himself with. Or better, which placed their puppet Trump into their middle.

Is it so hard for his fooled voters and supporters to admit that they were fooled?
Isn´t it a bit embarrassing trying to defend what the whole saneworld can see?

The whole sane world tends to believe more to what Assad said

about the alleged syrian gas attack, because it makes more sense, looking at the whole picture and at what happened since the illegal, according to international law, tomahawk attack on a sovereign nation. Now the Divided States throw MOABs on Afghanistan, that cost 15 million dollars each, because one(!) US soldier/"military adviser"/mercenary was killed in a fight. Since the puppet is hanging right in the strings and the puppetmasters started their show. Because of, let us be honest and say that most of us know:

And nothing else!

Didn´t i hear this morning that the WH will not show it´s [url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-13/top-missile-and-chemical-weapons-expert-debunks-trump%E2%80%99s-claims-about-syrian-chemic-0]evidence[/u rl] of Assad being the mastermind of that alleged gas attack, but the people simply have to believe that it was Assad? Now even the russians ask for an independent, unbiased(not UN) investigation. And all the news worldwide show the whole time that there will have to be an investigation first if ever a gas attack happened there. First answers will be to expect in around three weeks. There is no more trust, almost worldwide now, into the democracy bombers and regime changers from the overseas, from the Divided States that now completely are controlled by the rulers behind the curtains, thanks the enraged, concerned and left behind citizens that were fooled to vote for their "saviour"!

How can sane and educated people defend all that, after all what happened since Trump is in power???
Or is it just the loud but little rest of his obvisiously blind and deaf voters and supporters, that simply can´t admit their failure???

The Divided States divided their own house, now they mustn´t try to hide that with a war that could and would affect the whole world! But if they try, i am almost sure, the PEOPLE(not secret services, governments, politicians and their MSM) worldwide would see other nations on the "axis of evil". The military industrial former USA just went to far, there is no more backing for the "worldpolice" by the majority of the people outside of the Divided States(and maybe some east european gnome states that want revenge). Too much dirt came to the light the last two decades, about the Divided States behaviour. The people of whole nations don´t forget that they are observed by NSA and Co, by "our friends"! They don´t forget Tonkin and Iraq(to name just two examples) and the turning point against the democracy, 9/11!

How could a sane person defend all that, that is carried out now, under puppet Trump, even more far than before.
How can a fooled supporter and maybe voter defend all that?

How Trump has one to be???

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Defend it, like being accountable for our actions?

Or be fickle, and not take responsibility for our actions?

I didn't say I liked Trumps choices, I said he is doing what the last administration couldn't.

The last admin couldn't do anything because it was paralyzed by the idea of making someone unhappy on the geo-political stage.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Outstanding OP! I'd point out one possible scenario variation. Russia and Trump. The very fact that Trump used the MOAB is also a signal to Russia and a positive one. Trump is showing Russia his intent and campaign promise to take on Isis and Co.. This isn't lost on Putin.

Add in the 'heads-up' to the Russian personnel at the Syrian air base before the missile attack and the interesting failure of Russia to counter that attack with their S-300s and S-400 SAM systems and a new scenario becomes possible. There very well may be a tacit understanding between Trump and Putin.

Another point is the refusal of Russia to meet with Tillerson on his arrival and yet the next day does meet with him. Russian confusion? OR nothing more than an PR ploy by both sides......

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

"The last admin couldn't do anything because it was paralyzed by the idea of making someone unhappy on the geo-political stage. "

I just don't remember it being that way, waaay back in 2013.

"WASHINGTON — In 2013, as President Obama sought congressional support for strikes against Syria in retaliation for a chemical weapons attack, he did not find takers in Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky or Representative Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin, both Republicans.

This week, both men — now the majority leader and House speaker — gave enthusiastic support to President Trump’s missile strike on a Syrian air base for which he sought no such approvals. It demonstrates once again that even in solemn issues of war and peace, politics can shift dramatically depending on who is in the White House. Several other Repwww.nytimes.com... who were skeptical of Mr. Obama’s proposal also gave Mr. Trump’s strike a thumbs-up."

Obama and the country was paralyzed by the swamp creatures who doesn't want to take responsibility. Trump owns it, whatever the outcome. Except sooner or later, they have a budget to fund.

edit on 14-4-2017 by MOMof3 because: sp

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Trump said on the campaign trail he would defeat ISIS. Hillary said on the campaign trail she would defeat ISIS. All the Dems and Liberals and Liberal media losing their mind over this is just for show. Both candidates said they would defeat ISIS.

The only difference to me is I believe Trump will do it. Hillary just said whatever she thought would get the sheep to vote for her.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

He is different thats for sure

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Don't go scaring people who don't know any better. Hell is nothing but the common grave of mankind. NOT eternal torment. And, no, spirits (souls) are finite. Logically, how does infinite pain for all eternity even make any sense? Especially when God is love?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

And that is why I voted for Trump

And that is why Democrats and the old establishment of the Republicans can not stand him at all, he can not be control by them and they hate him for that, he does stand the bureaucracy and the Status Quo of kiss your enemies and then bend over.

Eventually they either join him or become alienated by their own supporters.

Nobody wants a politicians that all it does is complain about everything but comes with no solutions to what Americans need and want.

That is what the Democrats and some of the Republicans has become. Nothing but crying babies.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

He told us all repeatedly that he is not a politician.

Thats why they 'selected' him. They need a dunce to read their script, not a savvy politician.

The nest of manipulators would never allow another manipulator smarter then them in the Oval office. Thats why they didn't select Hillary.

Edit: If anyone thinks for one minute he is in charge of the charade of world domination they are misled.

What a three ring circus. We are shooting up Syria , bombing afghanistan and sailing our death star fleet to Korea in a stylized version of Blitzkrieg familiar to empires from history.

Wundewaffe, the biggest bombs, warships and missiles, flailing about to shore up confidence in the war effort among the ranks and back home.
edit on 14-4-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Really?...

Politics and Business are pretty much the same thing anyway...

I thought...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join