It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I love you!!!

Beer is the thing that should bring humankind together!!

Everybody is human. So... this simple drink should be universal. Lager or ale, but just beer. Liquid bread.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: odinsway

China? It's best we put them in their place NOW.

Now that will start WW3.
China has nukes too and "putting them in their place" is gonna take a bit more than a few MOABs and Tomahawks. And, if we go head to head with China, look for Russia to join the party.

Russia would join us with the promise of Chinese lands. Did Russia back China with troops when China helped NK during the war?.......Nope. This is stepping into sketchy territory but I believe race has something to do with it. I didn't say conquer China...Just give them a few black eyes and take some territory if they aid NK. Be nice to have a US base in Southern Manchuria

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: 2012newstart

Trump is going to damn us all. He is the God of war. Mark my words.

Kratos would kick Trump's ass.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
For those of you who believe in such things.. maybe Trump is the great pretender?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

“If the US comes with reckless military maneuvers, then we will confront it with the DPRK’s [the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea] pre-emptive strike,” North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Han Song Ryol told AP.

He added that Pyongyang possesses “a powerful nuclear deterrent” and the North “certainly will not keep our arms crossed in the face of a US pre-emptive strike.’’ “We will go to war if they choose,” he stated. www.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The way this has to go down as far as Im concerned is it has to be China take out Kim. If Trump is this "god of the deal", he can hopefully make China a deal they can't refuse to diffuse the situation. The States can't go in there. It would just escalate too quickly.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

It begins to shine, after many shadowy days.....it begins...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
They are preparing for the future. In 2014 the draft age was raised to 45 years old. As of Jan 1, 2018 women must sign up for the draft.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
its the bigger d*ck foreign policy in play

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Maybe the USA should re-think striking North Korea. Cho Hyon Ran says we wouldn't stand a chance in a war.

""Cho Hyon Ran, a tour guide at the site, said: "We don't want war but we are not afraid of war because we have strong power, our country is the strongest one in the world now.""

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

He's been talking smack for years.
Your Cheeto Messiah's playing right into his twisted little narrative.

Yup.

Lil Kim has been itching for a fight but there's little he can realistically do. Now, it seems he's getting his wish and is actually getting the US to come to him because of a President about as unstable as he is.

This is a very dangerous game.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I think the inability to spell should indicate the level of reason that individual is capable of; Probably didn't finish 7th grade.
Don't think twice about his comment.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes and if he said anything other than the official gov script, he would be fed to wild dogs or whatever prehistoric death sentence Lil Kim could come up with.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

“If the US comes with reckless military maneuvers, then we will confront it with the DPRK’s [the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea] pre-emptive strike,” North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Han Song Ryol told AP.

He added that Pyongyang possesses “a powerful nuclear deterrent” and the North “certainly will not keep our arms crossed in the face of a US pre-emptive strike.’’ “We will go to war if they choose,” he stated. www.rt.com...

US Translation: "OMG HE'S THREATENING TO BLOW UP THE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM IF WE DONT BLOW HIM UP FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I hear you my friend..let's hope not.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Trump can give China an ultimatum: "Deal with them conventionally or we will deal with them nuclearally" (that's not a real word) Since nukes would be flying so close to China,China might just decide to do it.

In fact the deal maker might say you take it over and you get to keep it, art of the deal style.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Swills

HAHA I can spot the lefty in this room thats okay i love lefties I love the military and Ill be the first to sign up gaurantied if theirs a war because im happy to fight for my country unlike snowflakes bush was the balsiest president since Reagan and reagan was the only president with balls since Ike remember Ike?

My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

Just because someone doesn't see eye to eye with your warp perception doesn't make them a lefty.

Why wait to sign up? Put your balls where your mouth is and sign up today!

Unless, you have no balls?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Swills

HAHA I can spot the lefty in this room thats okay i love lefties I love the military and Ill be the first to sign up gaurantied if theirs a war because im happy to fight for my country unlike snowflakes bush was the balsiest president since Reagan and reagan was the only president with balls since Ike remember Ike?

My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

Just because someone doesn't see eye to eye with your warp perception doesn't make them a lefty.

Why wait to sign up? Put your balls where your mouth is and sign up today!

Unless, you have no balls?

Swills....You are about as far left as they go. Read your own posts.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
North Koreas capabilities are so far behind today's technological advances that any NK missile test couldl be shot down as a show of zero tolerance by US/Japanese warships. The ramifications of this could easily spark a war and any nuclear strike threat would be limited within a 500 mile radius. That being said NK would have to successfully launch a missile but I think they would be taken out within first priority.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
EVACUATION ALARMS GO OFF IN CAPITAL CITY OF PYONGYANG www.disclose.tv...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join