It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Something Trump has.... an ability to be something, be resolved and at the same time exude he would be happy to do everything peacefully. He's not unapproachable.

I believe Kim is bluffing and well come out all smiles and explain then acquiesce a peace agreement.
I also think Kim will get a lot of what he wants as far as commerce acquisition and sanction relief.

Russia's not sufficiently PO'd enough at the US/Syria thing to get Iran all excited.... a partner of North Korea. Thus North Korea against the 'World'. Including China who they previously counted on as protection.

One would wish it was that simple... oh yea, after this....we have Iran to come....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I mentioned about the sea rations given to nk through nk embassies in the land of no borders.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: 2012newstart

Yay, just what people voted for, MORE WAR!!!

WOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT@@@@!!!!!

Thanks Trump for making America great again!!!!

A little bit of war in the right places; not the endless wars of Obama that were unwinnable due to his failings as a leader and general ineptitude.

Plus, Obama was a muslim terrorist anyway so he was hardly going to take any real action against ISIS.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Let's face it. Even if NK DID manage to pull off slapping a nuke warhead on a projectile in the next 10 or 20 years, the only thing they'd accomplish is nuking themselves since their missiles barely stay airborne for testing as it is.

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Swills
My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

Dude, that's not a brag, that's a circus sideshow deformity.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
He's bluffing hard. Ready to go all in or not? Yes and no. War dogs under the table are never bluffing.
And this time the international law gives you a full house. It's itchy.
Now that China finally started to push harder economically isn't it a perfect time to wait for the effect?
Other options wouldn't make sense now. I think they'll try to give peace a chance despite one more test. One more test doesn't make a difference unless it's way too successful followed by some provocation. It could speed up things dangerously and become scratchy. Pushing NK into a corner will suck for sure. Let's hope they coordinate all of their actions and watch carefully for anyone pulling the wrong strings. Otherwise we'll end up with a crysis AND pissed China AND angry Russia from the last week.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I agree with you that it is refreshing to have a leader that won't take the preemptive strike off the table.

However, it is 99% of the time a bad idea IMHO.

NK would be too easy to win hearts and minds. Those people literally think he is a god... show them what the world outside of NK is like on a daily basis. Drop a crap ton of jump drives with pictures, video etc.

Didn't they do that with The Interview movie?
That would piss LilKim off too lol.

After that let china take that crap hole over and use it for a parking lot.

Striking them first is dumb. But shutting down that rhetoric is essential because it breeds more of those actions from NK and abroad.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I swear that ATS is packed with Chinese and North Korean operatives. Swills.....been following your posts for a while. ...pretty obvious you hate America. Who do you work for buddy? What's your real name? ...Kim? Is that you?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Drop a crap ton of jump drives with pictures, video etc.

Better drop laptops too. Most of NK can't afford proper food, much less a home computer. You need government permission to own one and the cost is equal to what the average worker makes in 3 months. Food or the internet. And they can't even access the real internet, just what the government puts out.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Fact. Kim has atomics.... Kim may have a neutron bomb...Kim has subs off our Western Coast and when he knows for a fact he can cripple our nation with multiple launches he WILL attack
Conclusion. ..Kim and North Korea must be destroyed. In term of lost North Koreans....I could care less if every single one dies. The only nations who give two craps about any other nation or people are Western culture nations...that is a fatal flaw that is being used against us. Time to balls up and do what needs to be done for the future of our nation.
edit on 14-4-2017 by odinsway because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

The problem with that is, if there are subs off our coast, with chemical/HE missiles, what do you think they'll do if we attack their country?
China has let Lil Kim's kind of crazy go on far too long....and there's a reason why. They are a buffer, keeping the US and SK away from their border. China likes them right where they are. IF we launch an attack, what makes you think China won't step in, in favor of NK?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The problem with that is, if there are subs off our coast, with chemical/HE missiles, what do you think they'll do if we attack their country?
China has let Lil Kim's kind of crazy go on far too long....and there's a reason why. They are a buffer, keeping the US and SK away from their border. China likes them right where they are. IF we launch an attack, what makes you think China won't step in, in favor of NK?

Good question. How about i throw a question back. What would be more preferable? A few thousand lives in a possible chem attack by the few missles that MAY not be shot down or the complete destruction of the United and all its peoples when his capabilities get a little better? China? It's best we put them in their place NOW. We can never let China rule the world. ....it would be a world of TRUE slaves.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I want all those supporting this to immediately get on a plane and fly to South Korea and stay there. Because by supporting this you are supporting the deaths of millions of innocent South Koreans.

I want all those supporting this to be subjected to what the South Koreans will suffer.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
I swear that ATS is packed with Chinese and North Korean operatives. Swills.....been following your posts for a while. ...pretty obvious you hate America. Who do you work for buddy? What's your real name? ...Kim? Is that you?

hey check my avatar

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I want all those supporting this to immediately get on a plane and fly to South Korea and stay there. Because by supporting this you are supporting the deaths of millions of innocent South Koreans.

I want all those supporting this to be subjected to what the South Koreans will suffer.

The price they may have to pay for not being able to defend themselves. We never should have pulled out of North Korea during the war. My grandfather fought for nothing. Thank the UN for f ing that one up. Time to finish the job once and for all.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Fact. Kim has atomics.... Kim may have a neutron bomb...Kim has subs off our Western Coast and when he knows for a fact he can cripple our nation with multiple launches he WILL attack
Conclusion. ..Kim and North Korea must be destroyed. In term of lost North Koreans....I could care less if every single one dies. The only nations who give two craps about any other nation or people are Western culture nations...that is a fatal flaw that is being used against us. Time to balls up and do what needs to be done for the future of our nation.

agree with the fact. Don't agree with the conclusion. If that was the logic of Kennedy, now there wouldn't be America. May be Moscow too, but Russia would've survived in the vast land.

What profit for America if it destroys NK, if in return it will be EMP or radiation many times worse than Fukushima spreading from LA eastwards? Is it worth?

NK seem enjoy what they have, for now. See how they celebrate the newly opened avenue with modern architecture. Like children. The same is in China. Tomorrow they may grow up.

And...(to another poster) ATS is not full of NK paid trolls. If someone doesn't agree with US govt madness, he should be NK paid troll? May be others are. Even CNN doesn't agree with the madness of the man who turned his election promises at 180 degrees. Why don't call them Chinese paid agents?

Reagan was a better actor...and played the game well to get USSR virtually surrender. How fast the world FORGETS. Without Gorby and Reagan, now there wouldn't be just 100 NK nukes pointed at USA, but 50,000 warheads on Soviet Satans and other missiles. According to the logic of the force, that some Americans still believe in, (and not only Americans, you have hardliners on every side),... USSR should never stand down those missiles and the Cold War should never end. Whoever is stronger...Thanks God that was not the logic of the majority of people at that time, hope today either!
edit on 14-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

agree with the fact. Don't agree with the conclusion. If that was the logic of Kennedy, now there wouldn't be America. May be Moscow too, but Russia would've survived in the vast land.

What profit for America if it destroys NK, if in return it will be EMP or radiation many times worse than Fukushima spreading from LA eastwards? Is it worth?

NK seem enjoy what they have, for now. See how they celebrate the newly opened avenue with modern architecture. Like children. The same is in China. Tomorrow they may grow up.

And...ATS is not full of Chinese paid trolls. May be others are. If someone doesn't agree with US govt madness, he should be NK paid troll? Even CNN doesn't agree with the madness of the man who turned his election promises at 180 degrees. Reagan was better actor.

CNN....you mean fake news? And dont pull the FOX thing. Havent watched that tripe for over 10 years. Want to be even more freaked out? Im a libertarian and believe that sometime war IS the answer.
P.S. Im an old man and served proudly. Strength is the only thing non western nations understand.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

China? It's best we put them in their place NOW.

Now that will start WW3.
China has nukes too and "putting them in their place" is gonna take a bit more than a few MOABs and Tomahawks. And, if we go head to head with China, look for Russia to join the party.

link   
Well....Looks like the only campaign promise he is able to keep is "I would bomb the xit out of em'"...

Okay...
NOT.

link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

And...ATS is not full of Chinese paid trolls. May be others are. If someone doesn't agree with US govt madness, he should be NK paid troll? Even CNN doesn't agree with the madness of the man who turned his election promises at 180 degrees. Reagan was better actor.

P.S. Russia lost the cold war because they ran out of money. Could have been us. Reagan knew we could outspend them..it was genius. Kim will not fall by such means. They have brain washed slaves....they dont need money.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
While I agree that a preemptive strike is not always the best approach, I think it is important to remember we are dealing with NK here, not cold war Russia. Even China is getting tired of the silly antics of NK. Their MO has been the same for years. Rattle the saber, make ridiculous threats, then accept some form of a pay off to prevent the war to end all wars.

Little Kimmy is trying hard to be a tough guy when all he really wants to do is look at girly pictures and make happy happy in his big boy pants.

On a more serious note, are there people who need liberation from a dictator more than the people of NK?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join