It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That anorexic soldier wearing the postage-stamp medals, standing next to Kim Jung, looks like he'd kill him for a good steak dinner.

If you think that soldier is anorexic you must be fatter than Kim!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Whereismypassword

A little late to the party Whereismypassword. Many thanks for wanting to talk about my testicles but really it just makes you look weird and perverted. Plus its off topic. So, make an effort, get over it and try to stay on topic.

Aww bless you brought up your massive balls sunshine,you have only yourself to blame

Finished crying?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Gandalf77

Ego, balls, whatever. Still we're discussing a sweaty and off topic part of my anatomy. Point is, its good to have a president whose willing to strike pre emptively.

Just like it is good to have a little dictator willing to to do the same thing ? Preemptive strike being a good thing my ass. I just think you wish your balls would be that big, actually it seems you would love them to be that big.

I guess you should wish on inflating the size of your brain. Maybe just a little, to being able to connect some thoughts. And not just react like a bull seeing a red flag. Testosterone and all that

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That anorexic soldier wearing the postage-stamp medals, standing next to Kim Jung, looks like he'd kill him for a good steak dinner.

If you think that soldier is anorexic you must be fatter than Kim!

I could be. 5'10" / 210lbs. Slight belly. But I don't eat dogs!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Seriously, snowflake, take it elsewhere. As usual you have little to contribute to the threads.

Now if your finished crying maybe you can try to offer some insight into the subject at hand, which is a preemptive strike on north korea. If you REALLY want to discuss testicles I'm sure their are photographs somewhere because apparently looking in a mirror you aren't seeing much.

LOL.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
More ''don't do as I do, do as I say'' orders from the world bully.

Be careful Trump, there's always a day when the big loud bully unexpectedly gets his arse smacked by a little guy.

Ya know, I really thought Trump would be the one to turn things around in America. He could have changed everything for the better. He made all the right noises.

Truth is he's just another lying dickhead.

edit on 14-4-2017 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Yeah I was in Washington in 2014 the hotel I was staying at warned me not to go to CVS after 10.00 because thats when the 'crazies' come out the crazies being homeless ex military so in the richest city in America live men and probably women your country has abandoned.My country is just as bad the suicide rate in those coming back from Afghanistan is phenomenal and if they poison you like with atomic testing or agent orange they will obfuscate for decades until the victims are just about all dead and then they'll pay a pittance I could go on and on about our 'grateful' countries thats the bit that gets me the lies and hypocracy.

link   
a reply to: alexpmi

I know war is a touchy subject. But its a reallity of the world we live in.

No one said life is easy lol!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The world is not going to allow food boy to threaten us anymore by putting his pudgy finger on the red button. His only real choice is to go away, pick up a box of Twinkies and stay away from a microphone for a while. Otherwise.........

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Life is not easy, that is true.

Imho it is so because of this ever present need to show the yours is bigger than mine concept, and the power of money in the background manipulating those folks, that are to limited to built their own opinions.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sorry mods I just have to do this in honour of the thread drift

edit on 14-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The world is not going to allow food boy to threaten us anymore by putting his pudgy finger on the red button. His only real choice is to go away, pick up a box of Twinkies and stay away from a microphone for a while. Otherwise.........

How has fat boy the little man actually THREATENED anyone?

Or try this: every time you hassle someone, if they say 'F you I'll beat you up', do you immediately jump up and punch them int eh face, and then smash their teeth into the curb??

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

How come you haven't signed up yet? Waiting until after you're needed is too late.

NK poses zero threat to the US. Let their neighbors handle the situation.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: carewemust

You'd be surprised how many rockets NK is capable of hurling at SK in a hurry. Seoul would be devastated. NK's abilities to hit back are considerable. It wouldn't be pretty.

NK Artillery would devastate Seoul in minutes after a serious atttack on them,I'm amazed many on here just don't understand how many guns are pointing that direction

never happen the Rok soldiers would take over kaesong within 12 hours. They already plan to push back the DMZ. The rok soldiers are dying to cross the DMZ. They are better trained than the north and if they are allowed they will make it to china in about 6 months.
edit on 4/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

One thing i would like to say is that yes we would be able to win that fight while keeping most of SK intact but the reality of the artillery is still a danger. If NK knew they were going down and wanted to strike out of vengeance then with only their 300mm MRLS systems they could put over 350 metric tons of explosives onto Seoul. The civilian casualties would be very high if they did something that crazy pretty much no matter how quickly we put a stop to it. If they went nutty and fired as many as they could at once then I'm sure we might shoot some down but honestly all of them is not likely.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

yawn. I've already addressed this question how about reading the thread rather than expecting me to answer twice because you skim the conversation. You can do it tiger!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Trump 100% has my backing in this.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Tomorrow is the Day of the Sun a celebration of the birth of the country’s founder, Kim Il-sung , it seems unlikely the anniversary will not be marked with a test of some kind.

If Trump launches a Syria style retaliatory strike against the DPRK they have stated they will attack the South and Japan , things could get real messy real quick.

I hope that beautiful piece of chocolate cake Trump shared with Xi Jinping will be enough to to stop China getting involved.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

China will get involved i 100% garentee.........just not on North Koreas side

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

A conflict over North Korea could break out "at any moment", China's foreign minister Wang Yi said Friday, warning there would be "no winner" in any war, as tensions soar with the US.

Mr Wang said that whichever side provoked a conflict "must assume the historic responsibility and pay the corresponding price."
www.rte.ie...

Speaking of historic responsibility and no winner, the Chinese leader practically suggests the conflict would go out of the Korean peninsula and possibly include other nuclear countries. Because obviously NK alone cannot beat up USA even if it successfully explodes EMP device. NK alone will lose that war but will inflict quite hard damage to USA. Therefore the Chinese minister's comments assume other countries will be included, most probably China itself. There is nothing close to the alleged leaked info of China to support strikes or even to strike itself NK.

edit on 14-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join