It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

If Kim Jung really is off his rocker, he won't wait for our pre-emptive strike. On the other hand, if the world is wrong about his lack of mental stability (like CNN-NBC-CBS-ABC-Hillary-Obama was wrong about TRUMP's), Kim will stand-down, and avoid a military conflict that he cannot win.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

OMG..what an easy target Kim Jung is today! Looks like he's been eating a lot, in anticipation of going into hibernation, LOL. Thanks for finding/sharing that photo.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

How nice that must be! Ill bet its lots of fun buying a six pack then partaying all night long. Ill tell you one thing I know. You learn an awful lot about beer by making it. It wasnt until I started practicing zymurgy that I learned what ingrediants cause what properties. For example so many lagers are just fould tasting garbage its hard to know that theyve been lightstruck from being impropperly cared for in the market hence the skunkish flavors.

Nothing like drinking fresh homemade ale from a keg in your living room.

Unfortunately when I served in the air force it was under clintons' presidency and there wasnt much going on. Its called the air farce for a reason haha. Now Im too old an pot bellied to do much good for the military. All that homemade beer is full of calories.

One day youl understand.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I spent some time in Cambodia after Pol Pot but still when it was the wild west guys walking around with rpg's etc war is a gift that keeps giving landmines,cluster bombs there were some places where 1 in 3 or 4 were amputees there was a nightclub there that had human skulls as ashtrays,not to mention the killing fields,I have also been to the Saigon war museum the featus's in jars from agent orange are something to behold I never fought in a war but what I will say is it must be a hell of a task keeping your soul intact in one.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Kim's a nut burger for sure. But Chumpy Cheeto isn't exactly a stable personality himself.

Not a good combination.

The world doesn't need this.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

One of my good friend's escaped Pol Pots regime..carried his sister on his back through miles of forest, he wont talk details too much.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I spent some time in Cambodia after Pol Pot but still when it was the wild west guys walking around with rpg's etc war is a gift that keeps giving landmines,cluster bombs there were some places where 1 in 3 or 4 were amputees there was a nightclub there that had human skulls as ashtrays,not to mention the killing fields,I have also been to the Saigon war museum the featus's in jars from agent orange are something to behold I never fought in a war but what I will say is it must be a hell of a task keeping your soul intact in one.

Yeah, I've been to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum. That's when I realized that we are screwed.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The only guy I knew who was a spiritual giant with that weird light or zap about him was a survivor of the Burma Railroad the Japanese built he was actually near Hiroshima when the bomb went off at over 6ft he was 6 stone when liberated. I think his secret was the human race couldn't think of anything more to do to him,unfortunately most of his generation are now dead so with our stupid short memories were off to repeat history it seems.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Kim's a nut burger for sure. But Chumpy Cheeto isn't exactly a stable personality himself.

Not a good combination.

The world doesn't need this.

I agree with that.

Two unstable nuts - - - and one sly fox laying in wait (Putin).

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

OK,you have to start a thread on making proper beer and tell us how its done. I'm keen to learn more.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Swills

HAHA I can spot the lefty in this room thats okay i love lefties I love the military and Ill be the first to sign up gaurantied if theirs a war because im happy to fight for my country unlike snowflakes bush was the balsiest president since Reagan and reagan was the only president with balls since Ike remember Ike?

My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

you must have microscopic size legs

I remember neutron Ronnie

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Velatropa24

Just stumbled onto this guys twitter feed.. seems he's over there now and managed a snap of kim..

I dont usually see photos like this so, though some here might like it too

twitter.com...

WTF

edit on 14-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
President Trump's new friend, CHINA, is asking him to avoid launching a pre-emptive strike on North Korea. Things must be really heating up, now that Friday has arrived.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

A big part of the evil of war in my mind is the way it masks itself as good. Behind all the lies and propaganda they fill our heads with lies a sick trail of money. TPTB make money coming and going. Same # different conflict. It's amazing how effective those lies are. Dominoe theory. Evil empire. Weapons of mash destruction. People eat that stuff up & don't think twice about the real price.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

You'd be surprised how many rockets NK is capable of hurling at SK in a hurry. Seoul would be devastated. NK's abilities to hit back are considerable. It wouldn't be pretty.

NK Artillery would devastate Seoul in minutes after a serious atttack on them,I'm amazed many on here just don't understand how many guns are pointing that direction

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That anorexic soldier wearing the postage-stamp medals, standing next to Kim Jung, looks like he'd kill him for a good steak dinner.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I'm not especially interested at this point, thanks. Ive got lots of fond memories of it, though it took quite a while to get good at it. If you want to take shortcuts, you can use kit homebrew but I think the results from doing your own mash are eventually worth the trouble. Dont misunerestimate the importance of keeping all your equipment very clean. bacterial infecctions are pernishous.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Let's hope he listens to them.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

A little late to the party Whereismypassword. Many thanks for wanting to talk about my testicles but really it just makes you look weird and perverted. Plus its off topic. So, make an effort, get over it and try to stay on topic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join