It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
At the point when US negotiated the petro-dollar, the federal reserve became a private corporation, the dollar became a piece of paper backed by no real value and the country became a parasite.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

The USA is doing nothing of the kind--especially with the Orange One in the Oval-a-Lago.

Sorry Rambo, but picking a fight isn't necessarily a prelude to peace. Keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

You'd think that after being subject to much aerial surveillance over recent years, the USA would know where all of North Korea's rockets are? Can't be that many, since Kim Jung has spasms just watching 3 or 4 take off.

We could do a pre-emptive strike and knock out most of his little arsenal before they're launched. Those that do get launched could be shot down. Unfortunately though, knocking down his missiles could kill lots of North Koreans. Maybe our technology is good enough for waiting until those missiles are over the ocean. That would be perfect.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Speaking of Kool-Aid I'm sure I read a comparison in these forums just an hour or two ago comparing Little Kimmy to Jimmy Jones.

Im not so sure I'm the one drinking the kool aid.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: 2012newstart

Trump is going to damn us all. He is the God of war. Mark my words.

If he was so set on starting a war he wouldn't be doing everything he can do to get China to help and he wouldn't have been so discliplined on the Syrian strike.

Someone has to solve the problem of the fat boy in Korea and the problem is every President we've had since Bill Clinton's nuke deal with them which failed has kicked the can down the road for the next President.

This is why nothing gets done.

Trump even considering to solve this problem actually shows a huge quality opposite of the selfishness of our previous Presidents.

He could hit their nuke sites and then fatty would have two choices

1) Let Trump win, dismantle the program.
2) Go to war and lose his regime

Is fatty willing to gamble with his power that he loves more than life? The power he's killed his own family members to protect?

I'm willing to bet fatty wouldn't respond to a strike on his nuke facilities.
edit on 14/4/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I think were getting to the time where those who live by the sword die by it I am too old and jaded to fight for anything other than family and friends just about every cause is cankered or of mammon these days.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure how "preemptive" a strike on n.korea would be considering they are expecting one.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

why wouldnt nukes fly? if i was pinned down and knew we was gonners what do you have to lose? Launch every single thing you possibly can

Exactly. I think the Washington talking heads are so divorced from reality that they're incapable of thinking from someone else's perspective. They've never been backed into a corner so they don't know it's dangerous to put someone else there, even if the enemy seems weak. I think they all accidentally fell for their own propaganda. All their international solutions create failed states, terrorists, and unwinnable wars. Now they want to bomb a country that just got its first nuke??? Gee what could go wrong this time?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

My dad told me one time:

"You can chase a coward around in circles all day long, but if you ever get him cornered... you better watch out"

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You'd be surprised how many rockets NK is capable of hurling at SK in a hurry. Seoul would be devastated. NK's abilities to hit back are considerable. It wouldn't be pretty.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Trump is giving me lots of job security

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Nope because NKs command will be devastated and their wont be much in the way of orders issued to all those poor artillerymen. The head's coming off that snake, all the body's going to do is wiggle and squirm.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He said hes ready to rock n roll.

www.google.com...

According to North Korea's official Rodong Sinmun newspaper, the country is prepared to respond to any aggression against the United States.

That's NOT a THREAT. That's a Warning.

link   

You can sign up right after you get out of high school kid.

link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

Just stumbled onto this guys twitter feed.. seems he's over there now and managed a snap of kim..

I dont usually see photos like this so, though some here might like it too

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Thanks for giving me permission. Now drink your Kool-aid.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

And that's the reason I've been screaming all day long that WW3 has been reframed. And I admit that I was wrong.

Traditional ideas of WW3 are wrong. It has already started.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

So they'll be on high-alert and ready. Hopefully our military strategists are ready too. We already know they're smarter.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I don't drink kool aid..I'm old enough to buy beer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join