It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: 2012newstart

And this is news cuz why? Oh yeah because King Obama didnt have a pair.

Well President Trump does and hes going to bring are country back to the greatness it lost during the 1960s because of stoned hippies loosing vietnam.

Your definition of grateness is systematically attacking and annihilating other countries? My friend, you really need to re-evaluate your values.

If North Korea wasn't constantly threatened by US, you wouldn't have a problem in the first place.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I am not even convinced that North Korea has nukes for all I know they blew up 10,000 tonnes of TNT in a cave,maybe they are bluffing on a pair of twos- one thing is for sure though attack them on the day of their biggest national celebration and they will hate you for generations and they do have biological and chemical weapons.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
They cant test them on their own soil?

That's BS.

We only got to test 1000+.

I havent been following what fat boy the little man has been saying, but if he's only threatened to retaliate with nukes if se invaded, then he's done nothing wrong. Now if his neighbors are at odds with him testing for fallout reasons now that is their business.
edit on 14-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He said hes ready to rock n roll.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Exactly. Not only will the rockets be flying at SK, missiles loaded w/nerve gas would be flying toward Japan.

A pre-emptive strike would lead to all-out war in the region, if not on a global scale.

I have to hope this is just posturing to get the Chinese to take a harder line.

Hopefully cooler heads prevail.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Well you see theirs Jesus and then theirs god. And while murder is a sin war is sometimes inevetable. Let me remind you of revelation 19:11-21.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

I wouldn't have a problem true but the poor oppressed citizens of north Korea would certianly continue to have problems. A pre emptive strike will begin to end that problem by removing little kimmy and his cohort of evil doers. Then the people can start to learn of the concept of freedom. Like Americans have.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

And if you're a Christian, then you believe God and Christ are one in the same.

And many translations of the Bible don't say 'murder,' they say 'killing.' Period.

Please tell me why Christ would be in favor all this death & destruction that you seem to be cheering on with the fervence and minor chub of an 8th grader.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I wouldn't have a problem true but the poor oppressed citizens of north Korea would certianly continue to have problems. A pre emptive strike will begin to end that problem by removing little kimmy and his cohort of evil doers. Then the people can start to learn of the concept of freedom. Like Americans have.

Bombing in the name of peace. Forcing your will in the name of freedom. Am i the only one who sees the irony? You, my friend, is the least free person. Your freedom is an illusion, the result of social engineering.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Well China might get them to negotiate,lets hope so,they might just also lure every American asset into the area then pre-emptively strike - Sun Tzu's art of war was after all written by a Chinaman.A standard strategy is 'conceal a sword behind a smile' your dealing with some devious folks there.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Maybe so but at least I know I got freedoms the citizens of north korea don't have. Like the freedom to criticise King Obama's goverment or even President Trumps if I was so misguided which I'm not. And if removing Little kimmy from power by dropping a large conventional bomb on whatever stronghold he lives in puts an end to that regime then this proud american is not going to weep over it.

And it sure wouldnt be the first time blood was shed in the name of freedom. Remember the american revolution?
edit on 14-4-2017 by FuggleHop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

It's also possible that China figured out how to get what they want out of Chumpy Cheeto. They're smart, and his usual ham-handed, redneck-in-a-suit rhetoric has been strangely toned down as of late where China is concerned.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Maybe so but at least I know I got freedoms the citizens of north korea don't have. Like the freedom to criticise King Obama's goverment or even President Trumps if I was so misguided which I'm not. And if removing Little kimmy from power by dropping a large conventional bomb on whatever stronghold he lives in puts an end to that regime then this proud american is not going to weep over it.

And it sure wouldnt be the first time blood was shed in the name of freedom. Remember the american revolution?

You've been critisizing and voting for decades, over and over again. Leaders came and went. Has anything changed? US is still the same agressive parasite living off the wealth that other countries produce and waging war on anyone who disagrees.

US is the single biggest problem in the way of a better, more peaceful and prosperous world. Thanks to people like yoursef.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I guess that's supposed to be an insult. But I could link to a video of Neville Chamberlain. But rather I will print words to make my point because I know I am in the right here. Nobody else will stand up to little kimmy. Like I said at least Trump has the balls to do whats right. Little kimmy is dangerous. Hes a rouge loose cannon. Your really going to cry in your beer when trump sends him up to little kimmy heaven?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Lets forgive that US debt in return for North Korea.....hmmm possible

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

If the USA didn't maintain it's hedgemony than do you suppose their might be other goverments out their that would establish there's? Think about it. At what point in history did the Usa become the power that it is now? How did that come about? What was it a reaction to?

The USA is busting its buns to keep peace in a turbulent unpeaceful world.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I was just trying to be funny,empires rise and fall nations come and go and North Korea might be the next one to go,as long as those I love and care about are safe I dont really care what I will say though that if you want to play superman sooner or later your going to cross Lex Luthor

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I sincerely hope the above is not your definition of "greatness". Give me a stoned peace-loving hippie any day of the week.

Much better to stop NK before they are a serious nuclear threat, its not just the US that see`s NK as a threat to their countries. The Don has even got China on board to do more.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I had a similar stuff up I asked for David Lee Roth

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join