It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

He's been talking smack for years.
Your Cheeto Messiah's playing right into his twisted little narrative.

We've been through this kind of thing before. It was called the Cold War. And there were plenty of 'guns, gawd, & the USA' types in high places trying to convince Kennedy to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the USSR. Kennedy refused and turned towards peace. He wanted to get us out of Vietnam too. And then they had him killed.

Haven't you sad, paranoid, brain-washed little warmongers learned from anything?

War is evil, and people who start wars are servants of evil.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Exactly! The America's economy is built on war machines! Why its taking our New president this long to get the war going is beyond me. The wars got to come first then we can rebuild the inferstructure.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Swills

HAHA I can spot the lefty in this room thats okay i love lefties I love the military and Ill be the first to sign up gaurantied if theirs a war because im happy to fight for my country unlike snowflakes bush was the balsiest president since Reagan and reagan was the only president with balls since Ike remember Ike?

My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

Wow please dont join i learned people like you get others killed in combat. I guarantee (notice spelling) that people that talk the game never seemed to walk the walk.
edit on 4/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Wrong! This is a world of preditors and pray. Its eat are be eaten. Its a doggy dog world. JFK was weak. Democrats are always weak. Now we have a man in office who is fearless. He will neutralize all threats. No ones going to challenge him about any of it. Years from now well ALL look back and wonder why the snowflakes were so timid.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
if it was the pre-nuke past then such a thing as a threat of invasion or destruction would be enough for nations to declare war on said nation ASAP, honestly i wish we would hurry up and ban nukes and any information or research on nuclear technology so the proper power balance could be restored again.
nukes might be powerful but because that power they create a mindset that makes people think that no one has the guts to actually use it, it encourages nations to make threats, push the boundaries and behave in ways that clearly show hostility to other nation and willful ignorance of agreements.

the mere presence of nukes will only hasten our eventual use of nukes and bring about ww3, nukes have slowed down our advancement in civilian technology, medical technology, space technology, etc and without nukes science would have likely gotten all those trillions of dollars for the last 60 years and we would have never wasted resources on a fruitless cold war.

i always wanted us to finish the stalled war with North korea before it got to this point, our diplomacy and complacent foreign policy towards korea has got us into this, good job doing nothing but making a mess that might lead to ww3, we sure got closer to peace didn't we.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

DreagonRider you got to know one thing. You got to keep cool in combat. You got to know the enemy and never ever undermistestimate him. Thats why the fascist pigs lost so badly in Stalingrad (see Google).

If you keep calm then you will emerge victorious. If you decide to join the army, remember that theirs a reason for all that training. One day it will behoove you.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

OK tough guy. Sounds like your giant balls are taking a lot of the blood out of your head. Maybe you should turn upside down on that couch for a bit...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
im rdy for fireworks!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere
Nukes are pure evil. Period. Vaporizing innocent men, women, and children is evil.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I'm going to star your post because I saw you in those movies and you were really really good. The magic looked real even though I know it was special effects. Agreed I need to turn upside down on my couch because sometimes my nethers swell. Good idea. But while Im reastoring equalibrium to my cardovascular system I want you to ask yourself who's pacificistic beliefs you so cherish. Are they really yours are are they just family tradition. If the latter, then maybe you will be able to identify the value of a pre emptive strike against little kimmy.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I believe in the peace of Christ. So it's a little more than a family tradition.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Me too!! You and I are like brothers! I the eldest you the other. We have are conflicts and ups and downs. We have disagreements. You are the antithesis I am the thesis. Together we ebb and flow into a sinthesis of ying & yang.

Only time will tell who is right, I (the eldest) or you (the other).

Let us pray for humanity.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Kim blabs just about as much as Trump does about power. It won't take a week and Kim will be saying again that he is going to bomb the USA. Trump telling him he can't have a test will just make him rush it faster.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
To compare North Korea's current nuclear strength to that of the Khrushchev led Soviet Union is a joke. The Soviet Union at that time was establishing itself as a nuclear power and had fully functional nuclear warheads on ICBMs, stationed in Cuba in late 1962, which escalated the Cold War. North Korea may already have a few, small functional nuclear warheads, but are continuing testing to improve them. Once they have refined their intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), they become a real threat to the USA, South Korea and Japan. The time to nip it in the bud is NOW. Kim Jung-un is a ruthless, ecentric and unpredictable leader, ready to back his inflammatory rhetoric with military action. He is now backed into a corner with the threat of more sanctions, not only by the US, but China as well. He realizes if China cuts off oil exports to his country, his weak economy could implode. I believe he will launch another nuclear test on Saturday (the 105th anniversary of 'Day of the Sun') to provoke a response by the US. This will give him the green light to strike the US and South Korea. If this is done, I think China will get involved to permanently remove Kim Jung-un from power. They don't want a flood of refugees, or a unified Korean State, nor do they want to sever economic ties with the US. The troops they sent to North Korea's border are there to make this happen just in case. Don't be foolish in thinking Trump is making the call to war. Like Eisenhower said back in 1961, the industrial military complex, world bankers and global corporate conglomerates call the shots in regards to war. It's about GREED: raking in obscene amounts of money and controlling natural resources. China isn't stupid...North Korea is a valuable asset to them.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Wrong! This is a world of preditors and pray. Its eat are be eaten. Its a doggy dog world. JFK was weak. Democrats are always weak. Now we have a man in office who is fearless. He will neutralize all threats. No ones going to challenge him about any of it. Years from now well ALL look back and wonder why the snowflakes were so timid.

snowflakes
snowflakes

Snowflakes are your sons and daughters who care about their country. Let them give what they call "I love my country" feelings and see how they react when a predator reaches into the gift of Gods virgins way of life and it is taken away from them.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Trump is going to damn us all. He is the God of war. Mark my words.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

God says unto man, listen to me, I shall send you a man of love and peace for mankind.

I don't think Trump is a man of war, I say that since he has children. I know this, since I'm a Veteran, I would try my hardest to tell my child, look, America makes an enemy, if they don't have one , they create one, but if you join the military, please keep in mind, no one in politics gives a flying shiit if you die for your country, only your parents while visiting you VA gavesite.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I've been having this weird premonition that soon after Easter, all the little things that wind people up so tight, won't even cross our minds. We'll be worried about our continued existence.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Well, elder, rather than muddying the waters with this odd turn to the dialectic, perhaps you should merely pick up the good book, find yourself turning to the gospels, and then reading what Christ had to say.

If I'm wrong, and there's a passage where he extols the virtues of starting a war--and thereby ensuring the deaths of a lot of innocent people--then I'll concede the point.

Or perhaps you're just being sarcastic.
I'm really hoping so because there would be absolutely no good that could come from a pre-emptive attack on NK. There's nothing you can say to justify the death & destruction.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've been having this weird premonition that soon after Easter, all the little things that wind people up so tight, won't even cross our minds. We'll be worried about our continued existence.

You worry to much while dreaming in your safe bed at night.
Go out and learn to light a fire like the Indians did. Maybe then you understand that your thoughts of that of child being told not to watch TV after 8 pm .

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join