It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

when watching the vid, I didn't count all missiles there were may be 50-60 or more, sure the Western intelligence have counted and measured each of them. So that guy has at least so many missiles. If fired at once, the US defense should intercept all of them because it doesn't know which one is nuclear armed, or all of them are.

Castro had less, 20 or so, much older soviet missiles.

I can only say, the USA and its allies in the pacific are in a big trouble. Whatever the final outcome is.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It makes you wonder if watching those BIG missiles roll by, remind Kim Jung that he's "small"...or do they give him mental compensation for being small?

At 3.8, of course he's mad! - www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It makes you wonder if watching those BIG missiles roll by, remind Kim Jung that he's "small"...or do they give him mental compensation for being small?

At 3.8, of course he's mad! - www.thesun.co.uk...

Must be true, It's in the BUN.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Honestly with the capabilities of the US to intercept missiles i would wager that 20 even if all fired at once would simply not be enough to overwhelm our ability to shoot them down. Especially if we are prepared for them. That is also not taking into account any technology that we simply have not been made aware of that our military has.

THAAD is only one of the multi layer defense against ICBM and shorter ranged missiles. Between their launch and the flight to the continental US, if thats where they were to aim them, they would have to pass through many layers of that defense both on their way out and on their way in. THAAD is also said to be deployed in SK and i know it is already deployed in the US of course. Supposedly THAAD has a success rate of 100% but if we say 90% then it just becomes a game of numbers, they fire 20, we reply by targeting each one with 10 or 15 interceptors to make sure we get them. Even if we only get 75% on that first round as they leave NK then maybe we get one or two with the airborne laser system and get the rest as they get in range of THAAD on our continent.

While a full attack from any major power with ballistic missiles would overwhelm us easily the smaller players have to think in other terms, sneak a nuclear weapon in on the ground of something like that.

I honestly hope none of this happens, i really wish china would just regime change NK, improve their quality of life and we can all just let it be, i know this will never happen because all sides have to puff their chests and show the world strength.
edit on 15-4-2017 by bloodreviara because: missing word

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

It is not as simple with China assisting DPPK in the Korean war and the potential collateral damage to South Korea when DPPK nuke themselves. Not to mention that the tension is actually good for military business in multiple countries, etc.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodreviara

will you bet the lives of your kids on THAAD? I will not. It is better never to start the war, not to test how better the US anti missiles are.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

If you read the last part of my post then my feelings on what should happen are clear. No i would not bet my nonexistent children's lives on THAAD but i'm sure glad we at least have something to try and stop something like this from happening.

I was just pointing out all of the variables that would come into play should the worst happen and yes that would be the absolute worst possible outcome.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Man I feel for you guys. Some times its good to be living in the down under land.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Small.. i agree, but lets not go there shall we. cringe.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So little Kim's celebration goes off without a nuclear test, or missile launch, so he's full of #.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I couldn't see the images you posted. I think the same is true of the other nations.

We've had nukes for how long now? And we have how many? Why would we need hundreds? Probably because there's a way to shoot them down.

We already saw Russia and Syria claim to have intercepted a lot of US missiles. That's totally possible with nukes. Sure, it may translate into a mass EMT or some other effect, but it's better than killing the populace.

NK isn't very sophisticated in comparison with who they're up against. The fact that China and the US are willing to threaten means there's probably countermeasures that can "reduce" the damage I'd nukes or sarin.

Like I said, it isn't pretty, but it only gets worse if we leave it unchecked.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

I deleted them... but you don't need them now it is main news on CNN.
Here is the video

ICBM the biggest new one looks so much alike Topol. US analysts will have trouble this night and many nights ahead.

Happy Easter!
edit on 15-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Thanks!

And agreed, it's nasty no matter how you roll it. I'm still ok sooner than later.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
They are the type of people who would obliterate a areshole just to prove a point leaving everyone else covered in #.... once again, all a bit closet gay.

Between Putin, Trump/Pence and Kim I think there is a lot of closet gay

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

They are the type of people who would obliterate a areshole just to prove a point leaving everyone else covered in #.... once again, all a bit closet gay.

I would pay good money pay per view just to watch all 4 mud-wrestle.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Doesn't mean that straights aren't obsessed with their sizes

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Um you seem to have you're facts confused because the USA beat the vietnemese fair and square everyone knows yet offensive was there last dying gasp whose side are you on anyways?

Do you have any idea how much firepower we dumped on Vietnam with are eyes closed? I thought so.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join