It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Its funny you say that cuz I sure love cooked and waffles and grits but the funny thing is I didnt really have to do a lot of writing at Lackland for either Bmts are tech school and i didt have to do mcuh writing when i was stationed at ramstein either but mabey times have changed and they make you write alot instead of work i wouldnt be surprised considering how PC everything has become. Like I said in my earlier post which you obviously missed is that that was along time ago and I no longer do much running are anything and my health and fitness isnt what it once was otherwise ya I'd be happy to join your girlscouts.

Tell me about your favorite cookies. Do you bake? If so do you share?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Kim might be the only overweight person North Koreans have even seen. Maybe they think it's a part of his Godliness.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If China is such a buddy then why are they speaking about an inevitable WWIII?
Who'd fought a world war if it's NK against everyone? Huh?
It's actually a clear message you may've missed.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Swills

HAHA I can spot the lefty in this room thats okay i love lefties I love the military and Ill be the first to sign up gaurantied if theirs a war because im happy to fight for my country unlike snowflakes bush was the balsiest president since Reagan and reagan was the only president with balls since Ike remember Ike?

My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

Which usually means they don't! And your opinion of yourself is so deluded people around you giggle. Primary school kids can spell better than you. (Please folks, there is a difference between the odd spelling/grammar police stuff and a stream of bad grasp of the English language by someone whose primary language is clearly English!)

Sadly people listen to people like you thinking it's a reflection of public opinion. Who is more deluded, you or your small audience..... hmmm, tricky one.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: 2012newstart

And this is news cuz why? Oh yeah because King Obama didnt have a pair.

Well President Trump does and hes going to bring are country back to the greatness it lost during the 1960s because of stoned hippies loosing vietnam.

Surely this is trolling? You people are deluded.

Oh and fyi you lost Vietnam because your moronic government used you as cannon fodder in a guerrilla war they had no business getting involved in. Sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

To NK, What he said!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Preditors or pray? Eat are be eaten? Doggy dog world? I am convinced your account is a gag. If not. Too much internet for you today. For life really.

And don't confuse timid leaders with thoughtful, restrained one. Thoughtful restraint is what makes America different than NK or Syria. Well. Used to at least.

And I know zero active duty who are as war hungry as you portray. One of the toughest guys I know went to Afghanistan all pumped up. Came back broken and serverely mentally ill. Every time he sees his daughter he wonders how many kids fathers he stole.

Yep. Move along

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What is the likelihood this puts internal pressure on self preserving NK officials to forge a coup and do away with the dynasty of the " Great Leader " once and for all ?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
past nuclear tests in NK

chances are it will be 9am Pyongyang time as previous tests

source

situation report North Korea: U.S. Administration Completes Review of Strategy
edit on (4/14/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I actually like this. NK with nukes will always be able to threaten and will only continue to expand their capability.

Either we step in now and suffer consequences, or we wait and allow those consequences to increase in potential severity.

What's the end game? I don't see NK ever becoming a reasonable nation under current leadership (the lineage, not the individual). Which means that standing by only makes the problem worse. I'm not in favor of pushing that onto future generations, especially when it seems China is willing to support am anti nuke stance to some degree. That's a lot of pressureand I think we should use it for good while we have the chance, even if that good is a negative, it'll be better than what comes down the road.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
kif north korea was to be part of south korea we could save billions every yearon mot having to have nearly 30 thousand us troops in south korea.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

The chance is long gone since the time of Churchill who advocated on nuking USSR before Soviets got the bomb. Since then the equation was always in favour of communist countries. Kim is not alone. The idea of blitzkrieg of trump will make things worse. Do we assume Kim showed all toys he had gotten? Ww2 is a good example how secret tech could be developed and the world powers to be unable to stop or even know it. Who helped Germany? Et?

Why not to assume that for every major power then? Kim is not crazy and those who support him have given him more and promised him more. No one will sacrifice his nation for empty rhetoric. The restraint of heaven for lack of better words com es to an end IMO.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Kim might be the only overweight person North Koreans have even seen. Maybe they think it's a part of his Godliness.

Those two huge statues that people are bowing to and worshipping are depictions of overweight North Korean heros. I wonder who they are?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

HAHA I can spot the lefty in this room thats okay i love lefties I love the military and Ill be the first to sign up gaurantied if theirs a war because im happy to fight for my country unlike snowflakes bush was the balsiest president since Reagan and reagan was the only president with balls since Ike remember Ike?

My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

And youve apparently never fought before either, if you had then you would know that War isnt the glory and flag waiving you think it is.......

You soon forget the reason your fighting and fight to keep your brothers alive and get home to your families......that is THE ONLY THING that matters....

and then later you learn the truth of the reasons and the resentment starts to form for seeing so many of your brothers and sisters die for some other bureaucrat, or big money agenda.....

you are clearly either a troll or sadly uninformed......

We cannot sustain wars on this many fronts, ive said it time and time again in threads, look back through history.......

Anyone who has fought in the middle east and is watching what is going on there, along with Syrias escalation, and NOW watching what this administrations plans for NK , is casting a weary eye on whats happening.......

Caution and discretion is of the utmost importance......and all your ignorant flag-waiving means diddly.......

And this is coming from strict constitutionally Conservative, formerly enlisted Combat Marine......

Bravado does not save a person,or a country from destruction........
edit on 4/15/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
]THE US is ready to launch a preemptive strike against

Preemptive strike doesn't mean nuclear. It's merely words to indicate that the US is willing to strike North Korea's nuclear program with non-nuclear weapons.

edit on 15-4-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: 2012newstart
]THE US is ready to launch a preemptive strike against

Preemptive strike doesn't mean nuclear. It's merely words to indicate that the US is willing to strike North Korea's nuclear program with non-nuclear weapons.

Could it be that the MOAB bomb drop on Afghanistan was to measure how much collapse would occur underground? If the results were satisfactory, we could drop one or two MOAB's on the mountain where North Korea tests its nuclear weapons underground. This would collapse the facilities and force North Korea to rebuild from scratch.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Trump can give China an ultimatum: "Deal with them conventionally or we will deal with them nuclearally" (that's not a real word) Since nukes would be flying so close to China,China might just decide to do it.

In fact the deal maker might say you take it over and you get to keep it, art of the deal style.

....So then....lets nuke NK......and bring China into a war......who would most likely strike Japanese interests as well in retaliation and pull us into yet ANOTHER theater of war......

And at the same time hit Syria, which would bring us into conflict with Russia......all while trying to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq still, AND try to maintain a presence of security at home with forces.........and thats just the SHORT list of possible issues.....

Sounds like a GREAT idea......

Lets not forget we have plenty of division here in the US amongst our people and the enemies of this country have not neglected this........

You "RAH RAH" America people havent thought this out one damn bit......again.....keep in mind im a former Combat Marine, who has ALWAYS, ALWAYS been a conservative "do whats right" American......

Some of you have such delusion you are forgetting your common sense

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
On military parade NK shows a new ICBM

Some shots of the monster canistered unknown-and-untested (as far as we know) ICBM #NorthKorea just revealed. #JucheFest2017 twitter.com... e-missiles%2F

Choe Ryong Hae – believed to be the second-most powerful official in the country – in his address to the soldiers during the parade, blamed Donald Trump for "creating a war situation" in the Korean Peninsula promising to respond with all out war to US aggression. "We will respond to an all-out war with an all-out war and a nuclear war with our style of a nuclear attack," Choe warned, according to AP, during the parade.
www.rt.com...

On the video are seen a dozen of various kind missiles, including submarine launched and mobile ICBM
edit on 15-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They mean fear of a nuclear "attack" not a test... The United States won't attack north Korea over a "test" unless the test is on south Korea... or Japan...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

With the US exposing us to the MOAB and the Russians exposing us to FOAB and now NK Exposing us to whatever the hell those things are, could this just be a game of my Dicks bigger than your dick. Certainly looks like it from here and all a bit too closet gay for my liking.

With the 59 tomahawk attack on Syria and the recent MOAB dropped into the middle of nowhere 2 days ago, America have taken the lead in the huge wang wafting contest. The problem with the US is they dont know how and when to use it properly. They are the type of people who would obliterate a areshole just to prove a point leaving everyone else covered in #.... once again, all a bit closet gay.
edit on 15-4-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join