It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ready 'to launch PREEMPTIVE STRIKE if North Korea threatens NUCLEAR weapons blast'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

THE US is ready to launch a preemptive strike against North Korea if they fear a nuclear weapons test is imminent, according to senior US intelligence officials.

The Pentagon has declined to comment on the claims, stating it does not discuss future operations "nor publicly speculate on possible scenarios."

Dana White, a Pentagon spokeswoman, said in a statement: ”Commanders are always considering a full range of options to protect against any contingencies.

"Our commitment to the defence of our allies, including the Republic of Korea and Japan, in the face of potential threats, remains steadfast."
www.express.co.uk.linkis.com...

U.S. ready to launch pre-emptive strike on N. Korea if nuclear test is imminent: report english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

I hope that news IS NOT TRUE. For one nuclear test or six, or fear of such, one does not attack nuclear armed country. Remember the time of Khrushchev.

If that is done, we are heading very fast into a scenario of political chain reactions without clear end. Even if Kim will not be able to explode a single nuke on US soil. And that cannot be taken for granted.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

And this is news cuz why? Oh yeah because King Obama didnt have a pair.

Well President Trump does and hes going to bring are country back to the greatness it lost during the 1960s because of stoned hippies loosing vietnam.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Yay, just what people voted for, MORE WAR!!!

WOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT@@@@!!!!!

Thanks Trump for making America great again!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Read these Satellite Photo analysis.
www.cnn.com...

The TEST IS IMMINENT.

This would be Kim Jung's/North Korea's 5th nuclear weapon's test since 2009.

If the others weren't all that successful, why should we (the USA) panic and bomb him for test #5?

Kim Jung might need another 5 tests before a nuclear warhead is developed.

Just send Kim Jung into the next life ASAP. CIA-NSA, in coordination with our military, could do so whenever they want to, with minimum loss of innocent lives, while he's above ground.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Well President Trump does and hes going to bring are country back to the greatness it lost during the 1960s because of stoned hippies loosing vietnam.

So you want to go to war with NoKo do you? Obama didn't have a pair? Did you know NoKo tested their first nuke during Bush's reign? Do you also accuse Bush of having no balls?

Btw, have you ever served in the military? If not, you should grow some balls and sign up! They may need you, or your kids, nephew/nieces, neighbor, friends, etc, if you aren't eligible.

So you better start recruiting because war is on the horizon!

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I sincerely hope the above is not your definition of "greatness". Give me a stoned peace-loving hippie any day of the week.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Won't happen. Nukes will not fly.

Think bigger, better. Newer.

If something happens to DPRK, then that will be the end to the Cold War. Finally.

Then onto the war on terrorism.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hopefully, Trump comes to his senses. I am a trump supporter but I expected him to behave this way domestically not internationally. Being aggressive and unpredictable would be great dealing with a bunch of old farts in Washington, but could be disastrous when dealing with other countries. I give him a big thumb down for the misselling Syria no matter how many babies Assad ate.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

HAHA I can spot the lefty in this room thats okay i love lefties I love the military and Ill be the first to sign up gaurantied if theirs a war because im happy to fight for my country unlike snowflakes bush was the balsiest president since Reagan and reagan was the only president with balls since Ike remember Ike?

My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Swills

HAHA I can spot the lefty in this room thats okay i love lefties I love the military and Ill be the first to sign up gaurantied if theirs a war because im happy to fight for my country unlike snowflakes bush was the balsiest president since Reagan and reagan was the only president with balls since Ike remember Ike?

My balls are so big they bang against my knees OUCH!!

Your balls even wouldn't be bbq on a night on the streets of Kobe, Japan
They are foreign and Japanese don't like foreign balls from wimps.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

HAHA thanks for taking an interest in my reproductive organs I'm flattered but I'm going to have to decline your advances because my door don't swing that way.

Enjoy your girl scout cookies & try to stay on topic haha!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

why wouldnt nukes fly? if i was pinned down and knew we was gonners what do you have to lose? Launch every single thing you possibly can

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This report was initially put out by NBC news, of course citing "unnamed" intelligence sources. Some outlets are calling this report "wildly wrong" (gee would the leftist media ever generate fake news?)NBC’s Report Of Preemptive Strikes On North Korea Contested
Most notably, a national security correspondent for Fox News has tweeted "Multiple sr defense officials say this report is "wildly wrong" "crazy." Pentagon pushing back on NBC report, call it "extremely dangerous."Link
So let's take this with a huge grain of salt for the time being.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Of course... the US would consider PREEMPTIVE strikes... especially when the NK military once again threatens NUKES...

SMH ...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop
Sure that's not your ego?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sure that's not your ego?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Ego, balls, whatever. Still we're discussing a sweaty and off topic part of my anatomy. Point is, its good to have a president whose willing to strike pre emptively.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
And why, exactly, is a pre-emptive Strike such a good thing? Because it's really ballsy and cool to kill innocent people just because their leader's a nut burger?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Yes exactly and because the rouge little kimmy is making overt threats to the greatest country on earth (the USA). Would you rather wait until AFTER little kimmy the crazy leader of the rouge nation of North korea launches an attack?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Why u think their leaders a nut burger? Cause the media said so? You know how many times the NK has been threatened to try close to ten times the amount he has threatened SK. Not taking up for a ruthless dictator here, but I think knowing the truth is important. Diplomacy for the win. Bringing the NK into the open with diplomacy would work wornders, but nothing like a good war to stimulate the economy right.

Lobbyist are foaming at the mouth right now.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join