It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! And make sure you check out Barb's beautiful mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is a compilation of what our leaders have said from the beginning about the war all the way up to now; the contradictions are shocking and also there are many more details than I have heard about the war, casulties, the way the people are living, the atrocities, this is probably one of the best pieces on the war that I have ever read and equals IMO Fahrenheit 911. This is told completely in the people's own words, their quotes from the past. Anyway as shocking as all this is I was blown away by Barbara Bush's quote from Good Morning America. What do you think?

What I Heard about Iraq
Eliot Weinberger
In 1992, a year after the first Gulf War, I heard Dick Cheney, then secretary of defense, say that the US had been wise not to invade Baghdad and get ‘bogged down in the problems of trying to take over and govern Iraq’. I heard him say: ‘The question in my mind is how many additional American casualties is Saddam worth? And the answer is: not that damned many.’

In February 2001, I heard Colin Powell say that Saddam Hussein ‘has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbours.’

That same month, I heard that a CIA report stated: ‘We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its weapons of mass destruction programmes.’
www.lrb.co.uk...

After reading the above website and all the shocking revelations told by the contradictory statements and the truths told by some I was really intriqued that Barbara Bush our former first lady would say something so telling about her views on American GI's deaths I mean really what I interpret her words to mean is they are really not worth troubling her beautiful mind, their deaths are irrelavant and insignificant, really not worth thinking about, apparently their lives are as well, that my interpretation of what she said. But what shocked me more than her words were that she said it in a public place; out loud, on tv.

www.commondreams.org...
"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths," Barbara Bush said on ABC's "Good Morning America" on March 18, 2003. "Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You have voted goose for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well done, this is the kind of information that should be made known. Ive been asking the question of when will Americans jackup about the deaths of their kids in iraq. Obviously both Dubya and his wacko mother are in a world of their own, completely outside reality.
These words from the former first lady should outrage all Americans, not just the parents/loved ones of dead soldiers!
Bush himself is the biggest danger to America!
Well done Goose !

Edited by self due to error !!!

[edit on 062828p://32026 by instar]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Obviously both Dubya and his wacko wife are in a world of their own, completely outside reality.

These words from the first lady should outrage all Americans, not just the parents/loved ones of dead soldiers!
Well done Goose !

Umm...it was GWB's mother that said those words. Of course, she was First Lady at one time, so, I guess....what? UP! UP! UP!

You're alright.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Originally posted by instar
Obviously both Dubya and his wacko wife are in a world of their own, completely outside reality.

These words from the first lady should outrage all Americans, not just the parents/loved ones of dead soldiers!
Well done Goose !

Umm...it was GWB's mother that said those words. Of course, she was First Lady at one time, so, I guess....what? You're alright.

LOl sorry, my error, although it makes even more sense that lunacy is hereditary! Whats his wifes name ?

Laura thats it!

I may not be too far wrong, quote from Laura Bush

It isn't really a sissy pretzel. (on the Tonight Show, 2/11/2002)
WTF????

[edit on 062828p://38026 by instar]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Barbara Bush must be an incest wife because she acts to much like the pure Bush bloodline to have just married into it , she is a natural Bush idiot at the highest peak of performance.

Ny the way credible scientists and I both agree a new form of mental illness has been found unique to Bush's and Bush in laws, we have chosen to give it the scientific name Bushgenohomocideaphobia , with acute Bushasocialphobia and tendance towards Bushaidiocity.

Key symptoms include the following

1 homocidal intent and or reckless behavior leading to homicidal results

2 genocidal tendacy towards all whom are not of American and more specific Texan leniage

3 acute to cronic anti social behavior resulting in out bursts of war for no reason or at least a true reason

4 chronic tendacy towards in ability to articulate , and when subject is able to communicate clearly either lies or misdirection or just pure lack of knowledge are present

5 disease can be passed to other in subjects immediate exsposure and is also passed thru blood line both maternal and paternal.

6 subject is progressive in symptoms where in the fathers father is bad , the father is worse and the sons and or daughter are off the chart.

Surgeon general warns:
So get the vacinations now boys and girls you are still at risk of exspose till the end of 2008. Where in hopes of extermination will cause an end to the risk of exsposure.

[edit on 2/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Congratulations for showing quotes originating in the early 90's. Things changed over the course of a decade and a half. Can you think of things that have changed over 15 years? I sure can. Fifteen years before WWII Hitler was a non factor in Germany.

Who cares what an 80 yr old person with no power says. Heck she probably has dementia by now. I and the rest of the country were more concerned with the traitor that liberals wanted for President. Is this the best you liberals can come up with?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Surgeon general warns:
So get the vacinations now boys and girls you are still at risk of exspose to the bush diseases till the end of 2008. Where in hopes of extermination will cause an end to the risk of exsposure.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
now i understand where does bush junior get his "wisdom"," tolerance" and that "beautiful mind" from.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Thank you Instar and everyone. I have never had anyone vote for me for anything. I feel as if I already won a prize.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fawlty
Congratulations for showing quotes originating in the early 90's. Things changed over the course of a decade and a half. Can you think of things that have changed over 15 years? I sure can. Fifteen years before WWII Hitler was a non factor in Germany.

Who cares what an 80 yr old person with no power says. Heck she probably has dementia by now. I and the rest of the country were more concerned with the traitor that liberals wanted for President. Is this the best you liberals can come up with?

Thanks for the congrats, did you read the entire article? Did you read the conflicting statements? And have you noticed that there were no WMD's found, they even officially quit looking for them? And did you notice the lies that were told, the denials of what they said. Also if that 80 year old person who happens to be the President's mother had said something that made Bush look good you would think it was ok and would not mention dementia but the minute she says something that does not exactly sound good, you excuse it with dementia. One of the things you should be concerned about is that this was not talked about very much in the media at all. If Bill Clinton's mother said such a thing before she died we would still be hearing about it and justly so. Plus Mrs Bush is a woman who is a former first lady and the mother of our current president and she says that American GI's deaths are not relevant, and this is the woman who raised our current President. It makes me wonder what he thinks is relevant. As for, is this the the best we liberals can do? Well look at what the conservatives have done in the last four years, they sure haven't earned anyone any bragging rights.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Now that I thought about it does anyone recall this being reported on at all? Did you hear about it when it happened? Until I read the article I had not heard that Barbara Bush said this. Do you recall the uproar when Kerry referred to Cheney's daughter and how mcuh press that received and the former first lady says somehting like this on national tv and its barely mentioned. I find that almost as shocking as what she said.

new topics

top topics

join