It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Charges Filed Against Obama’s IRS Thug Lois Lerner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

No president in my (or your) lifetime has had more success as quickly as our president -- Donald J. Trump.

Strange that he remains the most unpopular President in modern history ...and by such a significant margin

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: SBMcG

No president in my (or your) lifetime has had more success as quickly as our president -- Donald J. Trump.

Strange that he remains the most unpopular President in modern history ...and by such a significant margin

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

First off, he's at 48% in the latest Gallup, and there is another phenomenon to take into account when looking at polls in relation to our president -- they're almost always wrong.

Remember how he "had no path" to 270? Remember how leftist hero Nate Silver gave him a 2% chance the day before the election? Remember how liberal Princeton "genius" prognosticator Sam Wang "guaranteed" Bill Clinton's wife would win? Reuters, BBC, MSNBC (lol) -- all said Trump would lose.

All of those predictions were based on the polls...

And there's this pesky little matter of practicality: President Trump could be at 0.0% approval and he would still be president, something Bill Clinton's wife never will be.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I keep hearing you people say this but what successes? Everything he's tried to do has been a cluster. ACA replace with healthcare for all? Nope. Muslim ban? Nope. Stopped Syria air raids after spending $80M on missiles? Nope. Assembled an effective government? Nope. Improved the security of the U.S.? Nope. Made it worse.

If tweeting smack and self-delusion constitutes success then OK. Otherwise you're nuts.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

I keep hearing you people say this but what successes? Everything he's tried to do has been a cluster. ACA replace with healthcare for all? Nope. Muslim ban? Nope. Stopped Syria air raids after spending $80M on missiles? Nope. Assembled an effective government? Nope. Improved the security of the U.S.? Nope. Made it worse.

If tweeting smack and self-delusion constitutes success then OK. Otherwise you're nuts.

I detailed President Trump's accomplishments here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have also said I disagree with the President's "repeal and replace" strategy for Barrycare. I think it should be allowed to collapse entirely as a reminder of liberal failure and stupidity...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you complain about the tens of billions of dollars Obama spent on ordinance dropped all over the Middle East in the 8 years of his failed presidency?

There never was a "Muslim ban". That was a laughably-dumb lie made up by the Left. Most Muslim countries weren't even included. And now that the Supreme Court is fully staffed, that TRAVEL ban will likely be upheld.

Your president, Donald J. Trump, has assembled a stellar "government". Can you prove otherwise?

There has not been one terrorist attack on US soil since President Trump took over. The same cannot be said for Barack Hussein Obama.

I'm not "nuts". I'm a well-educated and successful person who makes judgement calls based upon fact and evidence.
edit on 14-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

edit on 14-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Trump definitely has succeeded at getting a very fine Supreme Court Justice appointed to the court. Most likely he will succeed 2 or 3 times more during his term. Poor lefties not long until 7 to 2 decisions.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: RomeByFire

wow, you aren't really this slow are you?

Crybaby shed tears over the title of the thread, but the title of the thread is the title of the article, so any anger about misleading titles, should be directed at the editor of the paper, not the OP.

The OP could pick a different source in most cases, don't you think?

Instead, the chosen article's title is full of falsehoods.

For example, Lerner became director of the Exempt Organizations Unit of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in 2005, yet the article deems her an Obama 'thug.'

Perhaps a question for the moderation team is in order.
edit on 16Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:11:26 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago4 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

First off, he's at 48% in the latest Gallup,

False.
www.gallup.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

First off, he's at 48% in the latest Gallup,

False.
www.gallup.com...

My mistake. I meant Rasmussen.

President Trump Approval 48%

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Down from 59% on January 26.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Down from 59% on January 26.

And...?

It could be 0.0% and Trump would still be president.

What's your point? Do you ever have one...?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You're the one who said Gallup had him at 48%.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You're the one who said Gallup had him at 48%.

Uh huh, and unless you didn't read my reply (or didn't understand it), I'm also the one who said it was an error.

Again, I got one pollster -- Gallup, crossed up with another, Rasmussen. I was right about the 48%, mistaken about the pollster.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You posted poll results (incorrectly), then when shown that his numbers have declined significantly, said that polls don't matter because he's the president.

edit on 4/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You posted poll results (incorrectly), then when shown that his numbers have declined significantly, said that polls don't matter because he's the president.

Jesus... The member I was originally responding to with that poll was using another poll to try and make some nebulous point about President Trump and his approval numbers. My response to that member was that polls -- especially approval polls, don't matter.

I don't know what point you think you've accomplished here. I made a simple identification error between like things.

I stand by everything else, and so far, as usual, you've been unable to refute the larger facts.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Refute that congress has filed charges against Lerner? Ok. The House did not file criminal charges against Lerner.

Though 2 members of the House have requested that the DOJ reopen the investigation.
insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Finally!

Maybe Hillary will be next.

Do you think they will go after Hillary or Obama himself? Even when Obama has set up his "fascist brigade" trying to stop the Trump administration and to "safeguard Obama's legacy"... Which of course is nothing more than another case of "I want to have my way" hidden in euphemisms.

Unfortunately, neither Hillary Clinton, or anyone of the Obama administration high level officials would see a day in jail for any of their wrong doings.

edit on 14-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why does your title not reflect what your story says, cant be propaganda by the right weiners of ats with your daily pablum.

Title says charges laid, story says recomending charges lol.

But plz dont let that stop you guys from your daily circle jerk.

Durp durp trump is good.

Durp durp hillary bad bad.

uuuuHaHaHa

Why can't you see the title is from a news story word for word ?

Because all your threads are the same propaganda, wetell tou everytime but you still post the same bs.

Circle jerk activated.

Judgmental much! Who is "we"? You don't speak for me!

Sorry son didint mean to trigger you.

Hate to disappoint you but I haven't been triggered in years but obviously stating the truth got you triggered enough to make a rude and snarky reply. It shows poor upbringing.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You mean those same polls that came from sources that claimed it was guaranteed that Hillary Clinton would win the White House, and that Trump had no chance to be President?... Yep, they must be very reliable sources Phage...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

False.
www.gallup.com...

Ok, let' see how many people voted in these polls...

Gallup tracks daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as president. Daily results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults; Margin of error is ±3 percentage points.

www.gallup.com...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... I guess 1,500 people makes the United States...

But anyways, to try to get the thread back on topic. Last I checked if you are posting and excerpting from an article you have to use the original article's title unless it doesn't fit in the subject line for ATS threads.

If you want to use semantics to argue in favor of your lovable fascist (I love to use that word) democrat representatives then perhaps you should take it up with the original source.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Last I checked if you are posting and excerpting from an article you have to use the original article's title unless it doesn't fit in the subject line for ATS threads.

That applies to the Alternative Breaking News forum. Only. Certainly no such requirement for the Mud Pit.

then perhaps you should take it up with the original source.
Why?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join