It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY judge found dead in Hudson River

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A woman judge was found floating in the Hudson River.

The Judge was apparently the first Muslim judge in American history !

Possible suicide.

And a County judge in Chicago was killed outside his home the other day.

Somebody has been arrested in that case.

All coincidences I suppose.

‘Trailblazing’ NY judge found dead in Hudson River

The first Muslim female judge in US history was found dead on the banks of the Hudson River in New York under mysterious circumstances. The case comes days after another judge in Chicago was shot dead outside his own home.

The body of former New York State Supreme Court Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam, 65, was found floating in the Hudson River off Manhattan Island on Wednesday, the New York Post reported.

The New York Police Department Harbor Unit responded after witnesses spotted Abdus-Salaam’s fully-clothed body floating in the Hudson River near 132nd Street and Hudson Parkway.

Abdus-Salaam had been reported missing from her home in Harlem earlier in the day. Her husband later identified her body to police.

Arrest made in shooting death of Chicago judge

Authorities in Chicago said Wednesday a 37-year-old man has been charged in the killing of a judge who handled criminal cases.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a tweet that Joshua Smith was charged in the shooting death of Associate Cook County Circuit Judge Raymond Myles earlier this week.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Martyrdom.

She suicided herself to advance the cause of Allah.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Really xuenchen this was in the news yesterday I was looking for your post on it, but you got it late.

I wonder if she was a murdered.
edit on 13-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
She looks (looked) like a very nice lady, for a judge.
www.nbcnews.com...

She was also ERIC HOLDER's classmate.
www.inquisitr.com...

edit on 4/13/2017 by carewemust because: added the Eric Holder blurb

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Seems suspicious. I doubt it was suicide. Yesterday, as this story made the news I saw some sites reporting first Muslim judge and others first african american judge to her position.

I see they settled on Muslim for today.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe she was just overwhelmed by the guilt from all the violent actions committed by her muslim brothers and sisters?

edit on 4/13/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Really xuenchen this was in the news yesterday I was looking for your post on it, but you got it late.

I wonder if she was a murdered.

It might have been a heart-attack. Can't see a grown person drowning themself. Too slow.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

www.inquisitr.com...

That is super interesting. Small world, isn't it.

She was a Columbia Law School classmate of former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who lauded Abdus-Salaam at her swearing-in ceremony in Albany four years ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Nahhh. Judges see atrocities up close and personal every day. Suicide by drowning herself isn't likely.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Suicide into the Hudson river is very common.

People attempt to jump off the George Washington Bridge every other day. Many succeed.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Since this is a New York judge, she could have helped arrange spying on Trump Tower.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Suicide into the Hudson river is very common.

People attempt to jump off the George Washington Bridge every other day. Many succeed.

No kidding! Maybe they die when they hit the water? This judge's clothes were still neatly on her...like she fell in at the shoreline.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.inquisitr.com...

OhOh !!

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Now, they are saying she was probably battling depression. Investigators found her meds.

A pioneering state judge found floating in the Hudson River likely took her own life after a recent battle with depression, a police source said Thursday.

State Court of Appeals Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam began taking medication for her darkening moods just a few weeks before her apparent suicide, a well-placed court source told the Daily News.

Police investigating the judge’s disappearance found her meds, according to the court source.

It was unclear if Abdus-Salaam left behind a suicide note, and cops were awaiting the results of an autopsy before saying anything more, the police source told The News.
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The "Perfect" evidence !!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join