It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Employee Arrested and Charged With Concealing Extensive Contacts With Foreign Agents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

.. .and then there's the non-corruption regarding Clinton's relationship to the Uranium One matter.

You're still perceiving things solely in terms of "left and right" ...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That makes no sense. She has no power to stop the sale from taking place. Why would the Russians bribe her when her role in the matter is powerless?

MAYBE because there is under the table things happening? Seems like the pattern from the elite power mongers, no matter their party affiliation and THAT needs to end.

Do you have an example?

Sure, but apparently any and all wouldn't matter because i have seen a bunch of examples on ATS that YOU and the select few have chose not to believe. But for starters we could go back to Arkansas...... Yea, Whitewater looks like a "privileged cracker" situation to me, to quote from the very bad Rev, Jessie Jackson. I despise ALL corruption, not just the ones the R's are participants.

I was wanting an example of what could be taking place "under the table" in relation to Clinton and Russia.

Ok, you keep the narrative small. Some of us are looking big picture of track records and actual things. You have no problem with Bill getting some cash during that time, apparently willing to cover for them. Maybe you ARE on the payroll?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

.. .and then there's the non-corruption regarding Clinton's relationship to the Uranium One matter.

Aerosmith's tune "Dream on" comes to mind real quick with you defenders and deniers of the guilty Clinton group.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's hilarious how some want to look at "the big picture" when specific facts don't provide backup for their pet narrative, LOL.

I'm sorry "Could be, might have been, if ..."

/wasteofprecioustime

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's hilarious how some want to look at "the big picture" when specific facts don't provide backup for their pet narrative, LOL.

/wasteofprecioustime

Even more than your denial? I think not.

ETA

Drain the whole swamp and start over is coming if they aren't willing in Congress to do it themselves is my big picture point for all here. MOST people can't stand liars and thieves to continue free wheeling. Except the current pack of leftist who stole the liberal moniker, because then the agenda has to change.
edit on 15-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Aerosmith's tune "Dream on" comes to mind real quick with you defenders and deniers of the guilty Clinton group.

LOL ... who's "defending" Clinton. Introvert and I are countering the lies that you and others repeat along with your "non-existent" agenda that always seems to pop up anyway.

Can you at least acknowledge that the "Uranium One" deal was not a sale of uranium, that it was not decided upon by Clinton, that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission ALSO signed off on approval of the MERGER and that all the uranium involved STAYS IN THE US?

Those are what we call facts, not "the big picture" which is another word for your narrative.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

/wasteofprecioustime

Denial?

You're full of mud. I've affirmed the facts. You're already to the desperate ad hominem stage ... LOL.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

/wasteofprecioustime

Denial?

You're full of mud. I've affirmed the facts. You're already to the desperate ad hominem stage ... LOL.

What facts have you actually proven other than your apparent desire to protect a blight on the Western Society.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

/wasteofprecioustime

Denial?

If you think so then it must be the opposite.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

/wasteofprecioustime

Denial?

What facts have you actually proven other than your apparent desire to protect a blight on the Western Society.

What have you proven besides your very obvious bias and hatred of Clinton and what you perceive as "the left"?

I've proven my claims in regard to Uranium One repeatedly. If you're interested in the facts with references, look it up on Wikipedia.

So far, just like the OP ... you have nothing of value, except that you're trying to deflect from the fact that the person that OP is crying about has no more link to Hillary Clinton that she does to G W Bush.

Or at least, that evidence hasn't been presented.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

/wasteofprecioustime

Denial?

If you think so then it must be the opposite.

There's that famous objectivity, LOL.

Care to discuss the topic and not me?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Only the president has the power to stop the sale. The board itself does not have the power.

Does the President take advice from the board on which way to go? Could Hillary being sec of St sway the President one way or the other? Could that swaying power be influenced by external forces working towards the direction of the President to approve? Your statement said many times is so simplistic in nature to suggest Hillary had zero power in the direction of the sale.

She does not have any real power. She only has her opinion and so does the rest of the people on that board. She is being singled-out for political purposes and far too many people are misinformed.

She did not approve the sale Russia did not get US uranium.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

That makes no sense. She has no power to stop the sale from taking place. Why would the Russians bribe her when her role in the matter is powerless?

MAYBE because there is under the table things happening? Seems like the pattern from the elite power mongers, no matter their party affiliation and THAT needs to end.

Do you have an example?

Sure, but apparently any and all wouldn't matter because i have seen a bunch of examples on ATS that YOU and the select few have chose not to believe. But for starters we could go back to Arkansas...... Yea, Whitewater looks like a "privileged cracker" situation to me, to quote from the very bad Rev, Jessie Jackson. I despise ALL corruption, not just the ones the R's are participants.

I was wanting an example of what could be taking place "under the table" in relation to Clinton and Russia.

Ok, you keep the narrative small. Some of us are looking big picture of track records and actual things. You have no problem with Bill getting some cash during that time, apparently willing to cover for them. Maybe you ARE on the payroll?

I've said nothing about Bill and since we are talking about Clinton and Russia, of course I would want to keep on topic. There is no need to project how you believe I think on to me.

By looking at the "big picture", you are trying to create your own narrative, but it's not based in reality. It's based on political partisan ship.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Anyway, to try to get this back on topic let me concentrate on what we know of Claiborne American co-conspirator.

We know from the court documents that : "He attended Salisbury University in Maryland with a major in fine arts. Lived in China from 2000 through 2005, and then again January 2012 through August 2013 when he studied fashion design at the Raffles Design Institute at Donghua University in Shanghai."

I want to try to see if we can find out who this other traitor is.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Anyway, to try to get this back on topic let me concentrate on what we know of Claiborne American co-conspirator.

We know from the court documents that : "He attended Salisbury University in Maryland with a major in fine arts. Lived in China from 2000 through 2005, and then again January 2012 through August 2013 when he studied fashion design at the Raffles Design Institute at Donghua University in Shanghai."

I want to try to see if we can find out who this other traitor is.

Sure, let's get back on your topic.

Provide some evidence that Candace Marie Claiborne had any connection to Hillary (or Bill) Clinton other than working in the State Department.

By your logic, she is also connected to General Colin Powell, Condolezza Rice and John Kerry.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Candace Marie Claiborne should be charged for treason for conspiring with foreign agents

The whole Trump administration has been conspiring with foreign agents, in fact two of them were foreign agents. Why aren't you geniuses calling for their heads???

God ATS sucks.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Do you have an example?

Here you go again kiddies. But you'll just forget again anyway.

Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Maybe the Clinton's will go to jail. But I doubt it. I've lost all confidence in the corrupt system. This thread is about a little fish that may be thrown under the bus to divert energy from the big fish's who profited much more.

And Trump is not one of the guilty big fish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join