It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan student beaten to death for "Blasphemy"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I am not anti-religious. I think people can believe or disbelieve whatever they wish. However, when those beliefs start intruding and trampling on the very fabric of HUMANITY, forget "society," it has been lost for a while, something needs to be done.

If the world woke tomorrow and somehow Religion had been wiped from the Human mind i truly believe that the world would be a much fairer, more tolerant and more peaceful place.

As this can never happen though, i will settle for this....people should be free to follow what ever magic bearded sky man (insert your Deity of choice here) they wish... but it should be a personal and private matter and kept/practiced as such, and not pushed onto others, i can respect that and in turn it would be appreciated if you respect my decision to not give a flying "F" about said Deity of choice.

That's it !!! no Churches, Mosque's or any other public places of worship no place in Schools or Politics Etc...

If you believe in a religion FINE but you practice that sh*t in private and it stays at home when you leave.

Just my humble opinion of course.

And if you woke up tomorrow and only the religion of Islam was gone, you would be 99% of where you want to be without destroying all religions. Unless of course...you are simply a religion hater. In which case...never mind. I am NOT religious but I believe peaceful religions have their places. Some need a "higher power" to fulfill their lives.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
There has always been religious barbarity.
Unless you're a Jainist I'd bet you wouldn't
have to look back too far in history to find
perfectly barbaric acts perpetrated by
folks of your own religion.

Yours just happens to be a little more
civilly "sophisticated" at the present moment.

One of these days there will be no more
religion and we are going to to have to find
new reasons to kill each other.

Somehow, I don't believe we'll have
any trouble with that.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What does this have to do with Islam?

These people do not represent Muslims.

There are billions of Muslims in the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I need to stop reading about Muslims for a while, it's only upsetting and I haven't seen a lot in the West to make me hopeful quite yet.

Let me enjoy civilization for a while before I contemplate these primitives gaining more sway. What a horrible world that would be, like transporting back hundreds of years to feudal Europe or worse. Disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join