It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tunnels We Bombed, the C.I.A. Built

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Dropping this bomb is really much ado about nothing in my opinion.

They dropped daisy cutters on Vietnam and Afghanistan, yield on that bomb is large, 7.5 tons TNT vs 11 tons for the MOAB.

Bomb has had a huge impact on the media, CBC radio tells me about it every hour on the hour.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The Tunnels We Bombed, the C.I.A. Built

Technically speaking Charlie Wilson (D) begged congress for the funds to fight soviet aggression in Afghanistan during the 80s.

Cobuilders included China,Pakistan, and other 'islamic' allies in the region.

I sure like how the 'cia' gets the blame for it.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Those Taliban the U.S. is bombing in Afghanistan? The were created by the CIA.

Good hell.

The Taliban was created by Pakistan and it's ISI.

When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan, he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan, so he sent Akhtar Abdur Rahman to Saudi Arabia, to garner support for the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation forces. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[68] Zia-ul-Haq aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union insideAfghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammed Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s.[6

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kilig

Yes the entire terrorist "problem" has been funded and created by the CIA and other rogue elements in our government.

We are still arming ISIS all over the middle east.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I was going to say..."And your point?" Haha. I don't care who built the tunnels, the problem is who is using them and for what purpose.

What about their weapons, vehicles, or technology? I'd suggest we're responsible for a lot of those too.

Tools are neutral. It's the use that determined good and evil.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiligbin Laden munched on olives and sipped sugary mint tea.

He was dressed in his signature camouflage jacket, and a Kalashnikov rested by his side.

I heard taking pictures of yourself with guns projects yourself as a warrior and gets ladies.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Those tunnels the U.S is bombing in Afghanistan? They were built by the CIA

Imagine that, they were finally able to locate and target these tunnels, after all these years...

When Tora Bora was eventually captured by the U.S. , no traces of the advanced facilities that were claimed to exist or supposed "fortress" were found, despite painstaking searches.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join