It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gross Topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This Is About New Age People...

Beware That You Are A New Age People/Person.

I, The Great Pinocchio, Shall Not Tell A Lie!

I'm am thirty and seven years of age. Born in the late seventies. So... As you may have guessed, I was but a childling in the mid and late eighties. I lived in a run down part of town and witnessed the few venturous white people daring enough to tread on these mean Streets... Walk their dogs. They were all my life the only ones awesome enough to love pet dogs. But... They never, ever, ever, ever, picked up after their dogs. Thus... Poo all over the run down streets. My point is that this was before the age of touchscreen phones. Thus it was a time when you walked and never had a distraction. Your eyes were the guide. And so... No smeared poo on your new kicks. BUT... It is now twenty-seventeen. And guess what!?! Poo... All over the streets. Yes... even in this day and age. However... This time I see about two or more smeared stools on each block. Why you ask....
Well... Because being glued to your phone as you walk while believing that peripheral vision will alarm you from crashing and burning... Is a HUGE And Very YUCKY mistake. Beware Phonelings... Beware.
It's out there... And it can happen to you!

The Great Pinocchio... Signing Off!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Perhaps there is an app that can warn these phonelings of what's ahead not to step on.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry to say it's not just dog poo, its more than likely homeless poo too.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hi there Pinocchio..I dont think we've interacted before...but one thing I can relate to someone told me long ago in the Hippie '60s:

"You can't roller skate in a buffalo heard!".........

MS

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I suggest wearing shoes like this then.
www.instructables.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think some people would rather spend ten minutes walking their dogs and poop on somebody else's property. Just so they dont have to handle it. this old lady across the street walks her dog everyday to elementary school grass just to let it poop there and goes back home.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
After watching footage of people who died because there eyes were glued to there phones. Dog poo is the least of there problems. I swear i'm sometimes the only one who is not constantly staring at his phone screen. Probably the only one who never made a selfie. A lot of people received the darwin award for making dangerous selfies too.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Perhaps there is an app that can warn these phonelings of what's ahead not to step on.

That might work or.....people could watch where they are walking. An even better idea is dog owners could clean up after their dog.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

That might work or.....people could watch where they are walking. An even better idea is dog owners could clean up after their dog.

Whoa slow down there, no reason to be hasty. Besides, technology always fixes everything!! Lol

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

There Is An App Or Life Hack If I May. It's Glued Onto Your Head. Two In Fact. They're Commonly Known As Your "EYES!"...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Sorry to say it's not just dog poo, its more than likely homeless poo too.

Because it got evicted.

top topics

join