It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One week and two fourceless shows of force

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

I actually tend to lean towards that idea myself

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I just read on drudge that we may attack NK

I don't feel like a "We" anymore. I feel there is only a "He".

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Have you seen what's already on the books? Heh. They don't need any help making more money. The Air Force alone is talking about delaying 60 programs if they get another Continuing Resolution this year. They already have 8-10 aircraft replacement programs that have to go off in the next 5-10 years at the latest, or they're going to be grounding aircraft because they can't fly anymore before they can be replaced.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Part of the reason MOAB was used is because it was designed to be used as in that way. On the big thread of the day, ISIS was being pushed into a smaller area. They used IEDs and everything else to block the advance on their tunnels. See one of my posts for the link and justification.

15 MOABs were already made. The money already spent. Kind of like printer paper... the tree is dead already. Not using the paper does not save a tree. The president gave the OK to the military to use their judgment on how to proceed. That ordinance was the decision.

Besides the use of one and the already spent cost there is no monetary gain by not using one. And if it saves service people's lives... then there's nothing else to complain about.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: thesaneone

I just read on drudge that we may attack NK

I don't feel like a "We" anymore. I feel there is only a "He".

It's because you are biased.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Fourceless shows of force? You really think so? Get this. President Trump has learned that nobody can touch him. He can do whatever he wants and no one anywhere will do anything about it.

I guaranty you that Little Kimmy is about to be terminated. America is going to reaxpand its empire to its former (pre King Obama) days. America is treuly going to be made great again.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

In fact, were going to be on such an awesome roll of powerfullness that Canada will be lucky if we dont take over them too. Mexico may not be so lucky. Damb I love being American right now!!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

That's a great story. But attacking countries who haven't touched us has cost us some money.

Wave your flag and Rah Rah Rah all you want. Lives and our tax dollars are lost to what?

Its time we all grow up and actually take care of our nation instead of picking fights on every corner of the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Dear sir I respectfully disagree. We tried it that way for the past eight years through King Obamas failed policies. Now its time to kick some ass.

God bless trump!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Obama was a continuation of Bush. We all saw how those two did it.

This is a mere ruse to keep the ball rolling in the same direction.

You're more than welcome to respectfully disagree until it becomes painfully apparent and somehow people feel burned for believing otherwise.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Dear sir I respectfully disagree. We tried it that way for the past eight years through King Obamas failed policies. Now its time to kick some ass.

God bless trump!

I guess you missed some news. Obama started this whole thing with Syria. Oh and there was Ukraine and Libya, all those countries in the Arab spring, Afghanistan. Remember when he got Bin Laden? Pretty much exactly like Bush. And now Trump ran on the antiestablishment ticket and he's doing the same thing too. Remember when Obama ran for president the first time, promising change? Good times.

I'm no expert, but I have played Risk. Maybe we could actually win AND end a war for once if we tried fighting one war at a time. Again, I'm no expert.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

edit on 14-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
59-14-5=the fifth age. more fake from cnn fake kabulists. .soundgardens black hole sun has more truth to it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join