It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump implicitly and underhandedly ascribed a celebrity endorsement of Mar-a-Lago to Chinese Prez

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

No matter how much money it costs to accommodate Trump & Family, no matter how many rounds of golf he plays, no matter how much cake he eats -- Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, diaper-filling, convulsing, unaccomplished, inept, lying, corrupt, drunken grifter of a wife will NEVER be president.

Have you no care about the transgressions at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago kitchen? These included meats not being stored at the proper temperature; failure to have fish undergo proper parasite destruction; coolers at an improper temperature; lack of hot water and a hand-drying means for the washing of hands; lack of required hairnets; rusty shelves. One report has it that there were a total of 55 violations at Mar-a-Lago over the years. Another puts that number at 78. Older violations included the following: no hand washing; a dirty cutting board; old food debris on a slicer; and an accumulation of a black/green mold-like substance in an ice machine.

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Instead, all you leftists out there can enjoy the GOP House, GOP Senate...

I have no idea why a good number of people, especially on abovetopsecret.com, assume that I am a leftist. I am not.

However, I disapprove of the crumb... make that “the bum” (you know who I mean) to the degree that I do not wish to be associated with the right if they choose to support that guy to the extent that they do.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to anyone in this discussion that, maybe, just maybe, President Xi Jinping actually hated the chocolate cake that he was served and that he feigned delightful enjoyment just to be polite (or maybe per The Donald's twisted perception of reality, President Xi Jinping enjoyed the cake)?

How would you like it if your feigned enjoyment of something was exploited into an implicit endorsement by you of something that you did not like plus, by extension, an implicit endorsement of the provider, Mar-a-Lago?

To the respondent above who likes German Chocolate Cake: I tried a German Chocolate Cake mix, and I hated it. It has coffee in it, for crying out loud. VERDICT: Never again!!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
John Oliver, a highly influential, A-list celebrity, has backed me up with my take on The Donald's slipping in a self-promoting commercial for his resort Mar-a-Lago and its chocolate cake offering. This occurs in the first 45 seconds of the video, but there is more beyond that point like the health code violations that existed at Trump's resort.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join