It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British intelligence passed on (Trump associates' comms with Russians) on to US IC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Also, it makes more of a case that something sketchy was going on between Trump associates and Russia.

That is a possibility.

Another one is that Trump was right and that Obama circumvented the US intelligence agencies in favor of using GCHQ.

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: UKTruth

This just confirms that GCHQ was indeed involved in spying on the Trump campaign, just like Nepolitano said.

That's a bigger leap than Neil Armstrong took.

..and just as real.

I'm spying on you...

You're talking you Indigo...

By your logic I'm spying on Indigo.

It's just demonstrably false.

Are you recording my private calls? Are you part of GCHQ?
Or maybe you could link me to the public forums where GCHQ got their information so that I can see what they recorded?

You guys will go to the ends of the earth the to try and justify Obama's misuse of the office of President of the United States. He's been caught. It's all coming out.
Unfortunately for you guys absolutely nothing is coming out that shows any collusion between Trump and Russians. Your preferred story is fading and the real one is coming into the light.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You read the entire BI article and all the links therein in...3 minutes?

Your summary dismissal is telling. And expected.

Excuse me while I make my way to the restroom.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Doesnt this just prove there was a spying effort against Trump???? This was the claim that was made and looks like CNN found proof. Anyone can talk to the Russians its not illegal and people like tillerson knew most of the people in the Kremlin. So im sure people like him talked a lot to Russians. Please someone explain this push from the anti Trump crowd to start a war. When you don't have any evidence of wrongdoing but continue to push a false narrative don't you think this makes Russia paranoid. Me personally i don't blame Russia for thinking the US is out to get them. All they hear in the press is people making claims they are evil and shouldn't even be talked to. and all the while being villainized by the press they see Nato moving troops to their border.

Stuupid stuff like this is going to cause a nuclear war because people forget how things look to the other side.And blaming everything on Russians like the media and even this op does only heightens the tensions at a time when we need to be calm. No one ever makes rational decisions when they refuse to look at reality.

Yes Russia was involved in elections but guess what everyone does it. Even Obama tried to shape the french elections and even Putin made the claim when Hillary wa in the state department the US tried to change his presidential election through the use of propaganda and GMOs. If Russia didnt try to make sure a candidate they though would be beneficial was chosen id be shocked, Though have to wonder now if. they think they made the right decision
edit on 4/13/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

CNN? This is where any credibility of the article has been turned into journalist trash

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

CNN? This is where any credibility of the article has been turned into journalist trash

CNN probably realised that FOX's news that GCHQ were involved in Obama's spying campaign was going to come out so are attempting to position the story to prop up their all but dead conspiracy theories about Russian collusion.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I bet it's the same intelligence used in the team America movie.

Keep banging the drums of war you silly silly people.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Doesnt this just prove there was a spying effort against Trump???? This was the claim that was made and looks like CNN found proof. Anyone can talk to the Russians its not illegal and people like tillerson knew most of the people in the Kremlin. So im sure people like him talked a lot to Russians. Please someone explain this push from the anti Trump crowd to start a war. When you don't have any evidence of wrongdoing but continue to push a false narrative don't you think this makes Russia paranoid. Me personally i don't blame Russia for thinking the US is out to get them. All they hear in the press is people making claims they are evil and shouldn't even be talked to. and all the while being villainized by the press they see Nato moving troops to their border.

Stuupid stuff like this is going to cause a nuclear war because people forget how things look to the other side.And blaming everything on Russians like the media and even this op does only heightens the tensions at a time when we need to be calm. No one ever makes rational decisions when they refuse to look at reality.

Yes Russia was involved in elections but guess what everyone does it. Even Obama tried to shape the french elections and even Putin made the claim when Hillary wa in the state department the US tried to change his presidential election through the use of propaganda and GMOs. If Russia didnt try to make sure a candidate they though would be beneficial was chosen id be shocked, Though have to wonder now if. they think they made the right decision

Exactly - Russia were almost certainly trying to undermine the US, as they always have done. Obama did a far better job of destroying the US than they could ever do though. US citizens should be thanking Russia if they were involved in getting the truth out via wikileaks... you narrowly avoided Hillary.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Nice another win for Trump. Wow CNN is so stupid they have no idea how to play the game. So much evidence and not one of these jokers said to himself hmm we should really release this info before a evil person gets elected as president of the united states. Nah who cares let's get the popcorn out and enjoy the show. Yep that's how the conversation went.

For the 0.000000000000000000000001% chance of Turmp getting impeached what then? The whole US spy agency apparatus are either in on it or grossly incompetent beyond belief. Maybe they hate the Clintons so much that they preferred Trump. So what's next? Fire every single person who worked for the NSA,CIA,FBI,DNC? Good luck with that endeavour.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

It's no surprise that there were several conversations with Russians - very normal.

Please explain..

Who do you think was included as part of the 'associates of Trump'?

Straight up?

First guesses:

Flynn, Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone

Second Guesses:

Bannon, Kushner, Cohen

Potentially all of the above and then some..

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

It's no surprise that there were several conversations with Russians - very normal.

Please explain..

Straight up?

First guesses:

Second Guesses:

Bannon, Kushner, Cohen

And? Hillary met a lot of russians too and still crickets about that fact.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

Keep screaming "never happened"

edit on 13-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Please explain..

Straight up?

First guesses:

Second Guesses:

Bannon, Kushner, Cohen

Who else? How many people in the US govt endorsed Trump and campaigned for him?
Of those you mentioned, what is wrong with them speaking with Russians?
Who else was speaking to Russians? Anyone do you think, or do you believe no one else would dare speak with a Russian?
edit on 13/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Podesta received 35 million US$ and nothing happened to him. No investigation and certainly no arrest was made.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Please explain..

Straight up?

First guesses:

Second Guesses:

Bannon, Kushner, Cohen

Who else? How many people in the US govt endorsed Trump and campaigned for him?

You mean had contact with Russia they lied about?

Well...That expands past Flynn, Page, Manafort, Sessions, Stone to J.D. Gordan, Kushner, Bannon and Corey Lewondowski..

I am actually interested most in where Trumps Attorney Cohen lands when the indictments start flying..

He is the one with the greatest chasm between what he has claimed and what is likely the truth...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thats the other part i dont get the DNCs lack of security is somehow everyone else's fault. We know people like China and Russia try to hack whatever they can. Look how many times the Chinese got caught including hacking the defence dept,Which is far worse than hacking a political party in my book. Yet we dont have this effort to get us in a war with China?? So this leaves one alternative people so hate Trump and are so but hurt they are willing to start a war instead of deal with reality. News flash Trump won and even i wish we had a better candidate. But he won he gets his shot what we need to do is give him a shot i do believe he honestly wants to help. Look at the reality running for president turned his life upside down and has even negatively impacted his business. Who would go through that unless he felt he was needed.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thats the other part i dont get the DNCs lack of security is somehow everyone else's fault.

I don't know if a womans failure to have bolt lock means the guy who busted in and raped her should go free?

Ya..It's hyperbole..But WTF are you talking about?

Colluding with a foreign government to influence a US presidential election is Treason.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

All along, I kept hearing how the story that Trump was spied upon by foriegn agencies.... specifically the British was BS.

Now it is being trumpeted.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thats the other part i dont get the DNCs lack of security is somehow everyone else's fault.

I don't know if a womans failure to have bolt lock means the guy who busted in and raped her should go free?

Ya..It's hyperbole..But WTF are you talking about?

Colluding with a foreign government to influence a US presidential election is Treason.

More like a bank robber failing to bolt their door.
But if you want to paint the DNC as rape victims....

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Good on you for keeping up the mantra..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join