It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never seen a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I've never seen a UFO.

But a couple people in my family have. I've had many other odd experiences, but this is not one of them. The following are a couple of UFO sightings I've had told to me from two people that I would consider very credible...my father and my sister.

What makes me think that these two sightings are credible (besides the fact that they are from family members) is:

1. My father says he has never told anyone about his sightings except for me. They happened after all his children moved out of the house and because my father and I share an interest in such things, that is the only reason he did.

2. My sister's experience was similar and in the same area as my dads. She was not aware of my fathers sighting when she told me her account of what happened. At the time, I'd only told her that our father had had a sighting, but never gave her specifics. Yet, her tale matched up with his in regards to what type of UFO she saw, the location, and how it reacted/moved.

With that in mind, the following are the two accounts I heard from both of them at separate times and without knowledge of what the other said. I put this in short stories because I'm not looking to provide much more information than what I am about to. For me, this is mainly about just documenting what was said to me, somewhere that it can be retrieved at a later date. As well as sharing the experiences with anyone that has interest in such things.

My fathers sighting:

It happened twice for him. Both times it was in the summer and in the evening around 9-9:30 p.m. just starting to get dark out. The first sighting he was in his computer room and caught a glimpse of light/movement out of the corner of his eye. When he turned to look out the window and see what it was, he saw two light spheres moving around in the field behind his house. As he watched, the third one seemed to appear right out of the air. It grew bigger in size and joined the other two. It was only a few minutes later that he observed the last one,a bigger sphere, appear out of no where as well. The three smaller ones moved up to join the bigger one, then they flew off at slow speed to the south east close to the ground.

The second sighting was a couple of years later. He saw the spheres appear around the same time in the field behind the house again. He watched them for a few seconds and then went to get my mother so he could show her. By the time they got back the spheres were gone.

That was his account of events to me. He didn't describe them as any more than lighted spheres , although he did say they started out small and then grew bigger. My mother corroborates his story by remembering him wanting her to come and look at the lights in the back yard. And that is all the info I have on that sighting...

My sisters sighting:

She states that she had just picked up her kids from my parents house after work and had driven a few miles when she saw a large lighted sphere rise from one of the fields behind her in her rear view mirror. She got scared for herself and her kids safety and so stopped at the small general store about a mile and a half away from my parents house. There was already a bunch of cars at it. Normally you would see maybe 1 or 2. She said the parking lot was full. So she gathered her kids and went inside.

She said there were a ton of people in the store. No one was buying anything and everyone was just standing around, silent as the craft slowly passed over the area. As soon as the craft passed over, a few people started to leave, but my sister waited longer, wanting to make sure it was gone before she put her kids back in the car and drove in the same direction it was headed. She said it was weird, everyone knew what was going on, but no one wanted to even acknowledge it.

She said the UFO was sphere shaped and that it was big and moving slow and seemed quite low to the ground. Then after it passed the store it picked up speed and flew off quickly. It was heading due east. Also, that it seemed to come from the direction of the field behind the house where my parents live.

That is my sisters account of her UFO sighting. There are some similarities here to note. Both saying the craft was a lighted sphere, not the traditional UFO. Both saying that it came from the field behind my parents house and just "appeared". Both saying that it was slow moving and low to the ground (at least in the first moments of both sightings)

My sisters happened at least over 10-15 years ago. (My sisters children are all grown up now and they were young enough then to require a babysitter) My dad says his were at least 5 years ago..

So there you have it. Two UFO stories that are similar yet different. I can't tell you for sure that they are real. As I said, I find them credible because of who relayed them to me. But I do find it interesting that two people from the same family could have had such experiences and never talk about them to one another. Whatever the case, real or not, we'll never know for sure. But they are interesting to hear about, no matter which way you lean with regards to the UFO debate.

Thanks for reading,
blend57

edit on 13-4-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
me neither. but there are aliens.i have kinda seen them.they are also communicating among themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Thank you, a decent, unadorned set of accounts. . Ignore the hecklers and nay-sayers. They will want to explain the sightings away as secret government craft or something mundane. As the craft has a function so do the deniers. Their function is as a safety value of society for those that cannot accept the "proof" before their faces. Let us ask the disbelievers, what harm comes to you if you accept that we are not alone in the universe?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
you may find this interesting?

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Well we don't want to bruise the disbelievers ego now do we.

They still want to be the smartest species. They refuse to believe all the tangible evidence is locked away because they still refuse to believe all their fellow humans eyewitness accounts.

Yet the disbelievers can still tell you the color of the car they drive.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

i will be like disbeliever now.
it is harm to me because i like being alone. not quite. i like being alone with somebody else. somebody else that knowa me,and that i know very well. aliens probably is something that i dont know. isnt it? then i am feeling harm. i dont like the idea.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good thing your family told you about this while it was still fresh.

Before my dad died I asked him if he remembered the UFO we saw together when I was 16. He could no longer remember that time of his life well.

I also had a sighting when I was 10 and my Dad was there with me and had to have seen it, but I was always too scared to talk about that one. And in the end I figured if he could not remember the second one he would not be able to remember the first one. But I wish now that I had asked, because he just may have.

Because he knew they were around. He did say that one of the few regrets he had was that he was not going to live long enough to see what "the little buggers" looked like.

Years before my brother had told my Dad and I that he had seen them too, up above Tahoe. Why I did not bring up the question then still puzzles me. I guess when something gets kept inside for so long it is not easy to bring out into the open.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
sometimes I do not know what kind of bird I see flying. Technically that qualifies. I have seen a fireball, till it was verified by the news it was a UFO. I saw the Russian Space station zigzagging in the sky when they were trying to gain speed so it would burn up in reentry, It was a UFO till I saw the explanation in the paper, We thought it was just possibly a rogue rocket being rogue when we saw it go overhead three times while sitting near the fire out in the yard years ago. That hit the news too, others have seen it.

I have not seen anything I can say was an alien craft yet. I do know people who said they have seen some strange things over the years but they all thought they were top secret government technology . We used to have an air base here.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hey, it is all good! Seems like you would be more inclined to get more details than somebody jumping up and down yelling, "OMG! Aliens!!"

Most people who have not seen one say, "If I ever saw one I would..." whatever follows is exactly what will not happen. If you do see one, be calm, get details, then write down as many details as you can.

So your sister and dad saw, "orbs of light." What color were they? (See, a detail!). A field you say. Any crop circles? Just wondering.

Thanks for the share!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
xbeta

I've never seen an alien that I know of either...

Aliensun

There is a bit more, but that is the "meat" of the stories. In the same locations, a couple more "sightings" they each had. One of my fathers doesn't match up with these...the other one my sister had does..but I didn't pressure her for details. She had witnessed it with her husband and he passed away last year after a 3 year battle with cancer. The only reason I posted these really was because she just recently told me about hers and they were so similar, I thought it was worth sharing/writing about.

People believe, people don't...but as I said, the stories are interesting no matter what side of the fence you are on. I am not looking to say that these are "proof" of UFOs..I am just presenting some personal accounts that may hold some interest.

meremortal
I watched the first video ..it was interesting so thank you for posting it. I'll watch the other 3 later this evening.

spiritualarchitect
I'm grateful that they did share them with me as well. Also I am very sorry about your dad. I think many people are scared to tell the stories. The only reason I'm not is because these are not my sightings, my personal tales. But again, I think it is important to tell/document them somewhere. I can't prove they are real, but I can tell them...Even if it is only in the short stories forum of ATS.

TEOTWAWKIAIFF

As I said above..there is a little more..but these two are the only ones that really match up ( my fathers 3rd sighting is very different) and I wasn't going to pressure my sister into talking about the other one. She is still mourning the death of her husband and I felt that if she wanted to discuss it, she would.

Also, I think it is better to let them say what they remember without asking questions. That way, what they tell you are actually their own thoughts/memories and not something that they think you want to hear because of the questions you asked.

Thanks to everyone for your responses,
blend57

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hillary never so any emails that were marked classified, go figure

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have seen my share of them. Now, I am not an astronomer, so I don't rule out a couple of them being some space anomaly, planets and such. However, I am pretty sure when you see an orange light traveling in a zig zag pattern and then it just blinks out as if something flipped a switch, it's not a planet.

I have seen such things several times in my life. I have also seen objects that had rotating lights that moved in an oval pattern. Thing is, unlike some, I have never had a daytime "sighting." The only time I have ever seen anything is at night, which is somewhat of a conundrum when trying to authenticate anything.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I have some dream like memory's from when I was a small child over 42 years ago, a silver U shaped object in the garden about the size of a small car with three tiny silver suited figures with over sized heads, My mother has a corroborating memory of holding me in terror and trying to protect me from something then seeing flames shooting up into the sky, I was about 4 so this is a typical account were a child's memory's are in flux anyway so can not be considered as solid statement as an adult's would be.

About the same time I remember a blue shining semi translucent asymmetrical crystal object which was embedded in a neighbors roof very close to my home, it seemed broken and as a child I called it frozen lightning, my sister a teenager could see it when it was pointed out as could other's but as soon as they looked at it the effect was as if there mind's became blank and they seemed to forget it instantly, over several day's it faded until it was both totally translucent, fainter and eventually completely invisible, a couple of month's later the local landlord (local authority in the UK) came and fixed the hole in the ridge on top of the neighbors roof were it had dislodge a lot of roof tile's.

Once Again I was only a child so it does not count, these both happened 1974 in the west Lancashire town of Skelmersdale in England.

In the late 90's I was walking home from work, about a 5 mile walk and my shift had ended at 2 am, this was in West Lancashire England and as I walked through the small village of West Head which is situated between the town's of Skelmersdale and Ormiskirk (where I then lived), there was a stiff gale blowing, a high wind, I felt something like that spike when you feel danger or someone watching you and your sixth sense triggers and Jerked my gaze upward to were I felt it, now back then there were yellow sodium street light's on the road's of the UK and they produced a hell of a lot of light pollution so the night time sky was illuminated in an orange mustard color which reflected form the underside of the cloud layer about 200 to four 400 feet up, I would estimate about 200 feet up, as I looked my gaze fixed on a dark un illuminated object that was circular or spherical in shape, dipping in and out of the cloud layer and moving extremely fast (I have seen low level RAF tornado fighter training exercise's and this was just as fast if not faster) against the direction of the high wind, over the wind I heard no sound, it was heading in the direction of the near by Pilkington Laboratory's, the bottom of the object was mirror like reflective, I don't know if it was stationary when I looked or if it was already moving but as I looked it shot overhead in that direction and the feeling of danger passed with it.

So I have seen THING's, those childhood account's can be safely disregarded for a number of reason's, children see the world differently as well but that object I saw as an adult is just that an unidentified aerial flying object which was moving extremely fast, low level dipping in and out of the cloud layer illuminated by the ground light's but otherwise not illuminated, silent or every quiet over the sound of the gale force wind and in the opposite direction to the wind, not an aircraft in the usual sense and I have no idea what it was but for that sense of a presence and My turning my head to stare directly at it when my sixth sense triggered.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Every.Time

edit on 16-4-2017 by SevinSix because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join