It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals table bills to legalize pot, clamp down on impaired driving

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

So you're against marijuana legalization because it forces bystanders to get high through second hand smoke in public places? Ur the one that's stupid, and ignorant about canada it seems. We already can't really smoke cigarettes close to buildings and in busy public spaces, like bus or metro stops. I don't see how marijuana will be any different, and unless you are in an enclosed space you can't get high on marijuana secondhand.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Here's a wee snippet from 2013, when Trudeau was leader of the Liberal Party, but still in opposition. It's all Canadian political in-jokes up to the 1:05 mark...from that point on, compare and contrast with the American political establishment. Maybe like Trump post-nomination?
Just for fun, eh?

edit on 17-4-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: housekeeping

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Liberals table bills to legalize pot, clamp down on impaired driving.
Cant monotise happy weed while its illegal so legalise it then raise revenue through DUI fines.

a) Dope makes you stupid. One should not drive while stupid. Already stupid people will, so there needs to be a method for interdiction.
b) One can still grow it and play geneticist.
c) Beats going to jail.
d) We already pay a 'tax' by paying a premium for an illegal product. At least a government tax will go to good things like health care.

They don't seem to be taking the tolerance factor into consideration, so I am not sure how this will play out with ability via tolerance (under the influence but a daily user) vs. inability (those that are green).

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here in California, we have over 100 shops in our local city, I work in a shop myself and let me tell you, everyone is happy and no one is talking about it anymore. It's the norm here and everyone is and has benefit from it. Sorry guys, MMJ and RMJ is new cash cow so get in the investment or stay broke and be silent.

(post by JoshuaCox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: gernblan

So you're against marijuana legalization because it forces bystanders to get high through second hand smoke in public places? Ur the one that's stupid, and ignorant about canada it seems. We already can't really smoke cigarettes close to buildings and in busy public spaces, like bus or metro stops. I don't see how marijuana will be any different, and unless you are in an enclosed space you can't get high on marijuana secondhand.

Has anyone ever actually got high off a contact buzz???

I'm a veteran pothead and have never seen it happen in real life.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This is the usual story...those that can get screwed because of the few that can't!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join