It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for that, it's been a while since I've been on ATS so I apologise for the late reply.

I agree, bad boy Trump is making the political moves. The man can dance but I'm left wondering how many strings are behind the scene.

I suspect many...

Thank you , no matter how delayed, always great to hear from you!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

War based on lies.

It took me a while to come around to the kind of thinking I've acquired now, a thinking cap that places me on both sides of the fence. The fact is a foreign policy of intervention is never a good thing, it didn't work when Britain had an empire and it'll never work for the US today. Not in the method that's been applied for the last 16 years.

These nations have governments that shouldn't be answering to you, people that should be deciding the power dynamics that rule their land themselves.

With the casualties and deaths that have accumulated by US and allies hands it's no wonder really why so many may hate the west. I can't blame them.

Education is always key and when you've got little of it and an American bomb or bullet killed your family members and people of your community... Vengeance becomes easy.

Kill the savages but whilst at it bring hope, civility and humanity whilst you do it. Because circumstance could place any of us a few steps from the lunatic asylum, it shouldn't be so hard to see why so many terrorists exist. I'm not just talking of the Middle East either but that's the problem the West has now... The conspiracist in me says it's a war many love, for the love of money but who's the winning average chap?

I've seen non.

I agree, we pulled out too soon. But we went with the wrong approach too, it took a few years of bad craic till we started actually working hard on the issues the populace of the lands we occupied faced.

Too little too late.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Well, he said he wouldn't start another war, or kill innocents, so what should we (they) have expected? Of course it's the opposite of what he said he would do, like everything else.

The MOAB doesn't start wars, it ends them before they start.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They don't have that many MOABs... it also depends on who it's being used, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There's no visible chance for NATO to persist in the afghan war anymore bayond the end of 2017, given the obvious defeat in all possible fronts and all possible engagements, while eastern Europe and the balkans are boiling up ... Usually the balkans boiling up is a sign of imminent war in Europe.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
There's no visible chance for NATO to persist in the afghan war anymore bayond the end of 2017, given the obvious defeat in all possible fronts and all possible engagements, while eastern Europe and the balkans are boiling up ... Usually the balkans boiling up is a sign of imminent war in Europe.

Interesting.......So, you think war is imminent?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join