It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

"if you kill me now I will come back at the head of a far more powerful nation and you will feel the arm" Benito Mussolini April 28 1945,watch a Mussolini speech then a Trump speech its interesting to see the similarities.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

A world war 3 would involve all countries against terrorism.

A side world war would include US, Russia, Canada, China and North Korea.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
The 180 on so many of his policies in such a short time frame is shocking .

I believe Trump's exact words during the campaign were "bomb the SH*T out of ISIS"

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's about time we started actually striking with the intent to win for a change. This is exactly the path to victory. Nice to have an administration in place that recognizes the value of action.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes but for the third time on this thread ISIS IS NOT IN AFGHANISTAN.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I believe Trump's exact words during the campaign were "bomb the SH*T out of ISIS"

False

He said he would bomb the # out of "em"...he never said he "would bomb the # out if ISIS"

We have to remain cautious about political word usage. He followed up by saying taking the oil. We all know ISIS should be bombed...but unfortunately you also have to take out the people who run the oil industry in the ME...that could be anyone really.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

No, I was saying dropping a bomb on ISIS is not "uncharted territory". We've been dropping thousands of bombs every year since 2001. I wasn't commenting on what WW3 would entail.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Well he kept his promise. It's funny that the morons on Twitter are complaining that the US has no business in Afghanistan. It's not like the US is fighting over there for 15 years. A lot of german soldiers still die over there too and nobody gives a f#ck. Bomb Daesh and Taliban. They are the same.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
Policy change? He has been saying forever that he is going to sit down with his generals and find solutions to try to stop ISIS. When a country starts pulling the trigger it is like roaches when I light turns on. They scatter and it makes it harder to coordinate retaliation.

This is exactly what was needed years ago. Not 10's of thousands of 'precision' drone strikes where you are choosing which side you want to support and taking out the leadership. Nope. I am sure there were a lot of soiled robes today across Afghanistan when this big bitch landed....

So now we have Syria...then Afghanistan...I wonder what we have in store for NK?

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Yes but for the third time on this thread ISIS IS NOT IN AFGHANISTAN.

Actually...

General John Nicholson, the head of U.S. and international forces in Afghanistan, said the bomb was used against caves and bunkers housing fighters of the Islamic State in Afghanistan, also known as ISIS-K.

The more you know

(post by EndOfDays77 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Drop 10 more for me.

USA

About time someone took the gloves off.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see how many people support this agression V. S how many cringe thinking this is too much show of muscle and too quickly at that . The past 7 days have been insane .

The question many want to know I'm sure is was Trump a globalist all along or did he get compromised by the shadow government recently ?

No 180, he's just doing what he said he'd do and what we voted him into office to do.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Well I stand corrected but probably due to a CIA invention

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sounds like the approach put forth in the Travolta/Jackman/Berry/Cheadle movie 'Swordfish'. I like it!

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
lol.. obama dropped over 26,000 bombs alone in 2016... drone strikes up the ass.. and you didnt care than..

now all of a sudden you're humanitarians? gtfo

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Probably, from what I can tell there's US and international forces currently in Afghanistan, which is strange because you hardly hear about anything coming from Afghan. So can see why people would say there's no ISIS there

link   
a reply to: khnum

As a self-proclaimed worldwide caliphate, ISIL claims religious, political and military authority over all Muslims worldwide, and that "the legality of all emirates, groups, states, and organisations, becomes null by the expansion of the khilāfah's [caliphate's] authority and arrival of its troops to their areas". Outside Iraq and Syria, it controls territory only in Sinai, Afghanistan, and Libya.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

ISIS is technically the "Islamic State of Iran and Syria." ISIL is the "Islamic State And Levant." Same group, different franchise.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If W. had done this,I believe we could have avoided both wars.But then who am I kidding.They were going in anyways.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

My old unit just returned from Afghanistan yesterday.

There's plenty going on.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join