It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The social media warriors are already defending Daesh because it was too much. FFS i'm so tired of this bs.

I hope someone painted "Enjoy your 72 bearded virgins in hell bastards" on the bomb.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
a reply to: LSU0408

Trump is not making America great again.

If you think dropping bombs like that and threatening the world to do things his way, makes America great again you are as bad as trump and sadly mistaken.

Here Hear! (I never can remember which one it is, so I use both the here and the hear)

This is one of the main reasons Trump was elected. The greatest part is that NOBODY knew this was going to happen until it became breaking news that it happened. That's how you surprise the enemy, and exactly what Trump promised us he'd do when he was campaigning. All I can say is keep up the good work!

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Roadmap to hell has been unleashed in early November 2016

Actually, that started September 11, 2001. We just haven't had the guts to get serious.

TheRedneck

edit on 4/13/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The viet cong proved you can bomb till kingdom come but if you dont control the ground you dont control anything so no your not winning 80 per cent of Afghanistan is still the wild west.Alexander the Great remains the only person who ever subdued the place.
edit on 13-4-2017 by khnum because: xtra info

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

" Because.. you never hear about the innocent men, women and children..... "

Go Tell that to the Family Members of the Americans who Died as a Direct Result of the Domestic Terrorist Attacks by these Animals who have Killed Innocents in the Name of Allah , and who will Not Forgive them when it is their Turn to Leave this Earth for Good .

edit on 13-4-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

79%. 1% is now a crater.

TheRedneck

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Everyone cries and complains about how bad ISIS is and how we need to stop them. But when the US literally bombs the sh*t out of ISIS, everyone complains and is against the move?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

We don't need you! We can handle whatever comes our way.

I have to disagree...Canada's military and navy be like...

That is why they serve as feet on the ground type...for peace keeping missions. Canada NEEDS America for protection....America NEEDS Canada for their marijuana.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So as this story is growing and gaining popularity, has anyone from our government or military actually said anything about it yet?

Anybody with a name or are we just supposed to believe the news agencies because they said so?

link   
Now that's what I call an OUCH!!! For those ISIS numpty's! I bet they were literally blown away by a MOAB!

Need to drop one on ASSAD and Kim Jung then sweet!

+1 more 
link   
The social media warrior meltdown on Twitter is so delicious. They are so brainwashed it's a pretty entertaining read.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Aside from two test articles, the only known production is of 15 units at the McAlester Army Ammunition Plant in 2003 in support of the Iraq War. As of early 2007, none of those were known to have been used, although a single MOAB was moved to the Persian Gulf area in April 2003.

On April 13, 2017, a MOAB was dropped on a target in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. It was the first non-testing use of the bomb.

Wikipedia: GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast.

I think the test was filmed across the valley and up a mountain side miles away. You saw the concussive blast wave travel across the valley floor. Then it started up the side. The cameraman ducked behind a rock as the wash passed over the group. They thought they would be safe where they were and 3 (??) miles away. I think it was 60 Minutes that aired that.

If there were any ISIS around under that they are no more. If the shock wave didn't get them then the thing sucks up oxygen. Hiding in caves is what this was developed for. Now there are 14 known.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Trump is not making America great again.

If you think dropping bombs like that and threatening the world to do things his way, makes America great again you are as bad as trump and sadly mistaken.

Well WTF are you doing about it JerseyBoy? just going into threads venting your opinion? how abut that?
edit on th24Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:24:46 -0500K201744630pm4 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

This would be either Taliban or mujahideen not ISIS they aren't in Afghanistan

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The British RAF had a bomb weighing 22.000 pounds, so don't get so overjoyed with 21,000 LBs, and the fantastic Lancaster bomber carried it, all the way to Norway to cripple the Tirpitz , sister ship to the Bismarck.
I think the 22,000 Lb bomb was called 'grandslam'.
I have not read all posts on this thread, so if this is old news, sorry.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

So as this story is growing and gaining popularity, has anyone from our government or military actually said anything about it yet?

Spicer just verified.

Still talking.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Because.. you never hear about the innocent men, women and children.
Collateral damage huh?

How many people has ISIS killed?

We can not let terrorists hold the world hostage.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
."

There's not much news being reported yet, still breaking.

www.cnn.com...

watch as the new week starts, after the inspections of the destruction gets revealed...

then get amazed and awed at the ferocity of the MOAB...

the Afghanistan 'test' on the ISIS bomb factories sheltered underground was the perfect experimental installation to bomb with the N orth Korean nuclear facilities being the next proposed target.

there will be tons of coverage on the damage attributed to the MOAB Device
...there will also be videos, press releases, youtube speculations on just what the North Korea Super Tunnel contains and just how many MOABs the USA would use to utterly destroy the whole underground Nuclear Bomb building Complex the North Koreans' have constructed in the last 2 decades of making Atomic Devices

too bad the MOAB is of little use against the ISIS-AQ-Boko Harem forces, but I guess that's why the air-fuel-bomb was created

MOABs in Afghanistan or North Korea... which may make Pakistan, Iran and a radical Islamist Turkey shudder in the not so distant future

I bet the POTUS gets authority to build another 24 MOAB's...and pretty soon

PS:
these BUNKER BUSTERS have been in the middle east since Bush sent them in... it is surprising the MOAB's were in the conflict theatre and not out on Diego Garcia all this time
edit on th30149210467213312017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No ISIS were killed in this operation they aren't in Afghanistan
edit on 13-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

Link

What's weird is that bottom video was uploaded a month ago. Explosion doesn't look that big either.
edit on 13-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join