It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The comments in this thread are so discouraging, people actually cheering on war. Wtf is wrong with you people?

Yet ANOTHER war is on the horizon and they've got the sheep flocking to support it, how predictable. History repeats itself over and over and over and we never learn from it.

Yay Trump for sending thousands of more young people to die halfway across the world! What a bunch of idiocy.

This isn't ANOTHER war. This is the same war. It needs to end by defeating ISIS.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This bomb was to stop ISIS. You know - the people who want to kill everyone who is not Muslim.
Trump promised to end ISIS, and he gave his military the orders to do so.
Trump is making the US safe again, just like he promised.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYRThe clue is they got way bigger bombs than the M.O.A.B.Russia has them also.China got them and prob Israel.
Hard to tell what the U.S. Has now.

link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
I am not looking forward to how many civilians have died. This size bomb was not needed. What is wrong with your president?

Whats wrong with Trump? You mean whats wrong with Trudeau for not having the balls to take part in this.
Oh yes..I'm Canadian too. I wish we had a Trump
Come on, O'Leary!
Also...this size bomb was needed. Many more are needed to end this once and for all. When will you people realize you can't hug and feed ISIS away...

Only 14 of them left unless you want to go nuclear.

link   
Over the past 26 pages of this thread, was it mentioned if any minors were killed by the Mother Bomb?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was in a mountain area, there probably weren't all that many civilians around where it happened.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not only 14 left,that would be a lie,or classified.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
I am not looking forward to how many civilians have died. This size bomb was not needed. What is wrong with your president?

He's not a spineless pussy like the previous person who held that position for eight years. I forget, what has your great leader Justin Trudeau done in the fight against ISIS?

He's welcomed them into Canada with open arms, knowing full well they vote liberal.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Once again... Trump is keeping his promise!

This seems like an efficient way to wipe out ISIS, instead of risking the lives of our guys fighting on the ground.
If Obama had done this type of thing long ago, many lives might have been saved.

Kim Jong-un's eyes probably popped out of his skull on this one!
He is probably already hiding in his bunker.

how does that trump kool aid taste? anything trump does people like you will go along with it even though its the exact opposite of what he campaigned with. trump was pro russia pro assad, and at the time tweeted that obama was making a big mistake going after assad and now he says obama should have done this a long time ago. YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP FOLKS!!

just off the top of my head trump 360's in the last few days that just so happen to be the opposite of bannons talking points hmmmmm.

china is in
syria and russia are out
pro nato

did some high level advisers finally get him to switch his foreign policy once bannon was out of his ear?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It was in a mountain area, there probably weren't all that many civilians around where it happened.

I was thinking along the lines of the 10 to 17 year old "little ISIS trainees" that have been in the news over the past couple of years.

In some cases, their parents gave them to ISIS. Quite a few of them are youngsters living with their ISIS parent(s).

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: angeldoll

Mr.Redneck, did you expect this type of violent reactions from him? Or has it surprised you?

Not completely. I did expect us to take a much harder-line approach, but this is harder-line than I would expect.

On the other hand, I believe this response, if in retaliation for an American death, is far preferable to "Please don't do that again."

TheRedneck

And with the calculated risk to WHATEVER assets on the
ground being irrelevant to the message, Redneck ...
we're watching a President again being diverted from his
campaign promises... with expediency and in fact the un-
real deal. I also side with your with your head for a tooth
ideology, make no mistake... it in the long term saves lives.

Mr. Trump although is finding ou the hard way ( and early )
that what the Shadow Government says goes is also going
to override his promises. It's the way of evil things.

I'm worried about one thing alone, engineer... and that's
how much mud can be slung and STUCK TO that man; while
the guys running the show get their little war on his watch.

And although immediately blameless, how easily they can gin
up a REAL hot war: with a 50/50 president this dubiously popular.

It makes me again re-evaluate the folly of going on a jet and
visiting Europe just once. Now starting to look to me like the
little lady and I could indeed be all dressed up: with nowhere
to land like 2012-- but real- time. Be careful as normally, my bro.
PS May the basement be as dry as your sense of humor

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

No it wouldn't in this case. They aren't going to buy more than a handful of these, because their use is extremely limited. Outside of mountains, they don't have a need for them.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

This was an outpost where fighting has been getting worse. Most of the people that were there were probably fighters, not families.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Please don't keep making veiled comments that's not the spirit of this website.

Obviously you are hinting at base model HAARP stuff or some form of nuclear aided matter/anti matter reaction.

God knows I'm no expert. But hey. We don't come here to obsfucate. We come to share. Why be so tricky?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool
You're right, not 14, my memory ain't that great sometimes, but I wasn't intentionally lying.

Deagel says they only made 20.

They test dropped 2, dropped one today, so yea there is 17 left I guess.

Deagel link

edit on 13-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chaeone86
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Please don't keep making veiled comments that's not the spirit of this website.

Obviously you are hinting at base model HAARP stuff or some form of nuclear aided matter/anti matter reaction.

God knows I'm no expert. But hey. We don't come here to obsfucate. We come to share. Why be so tricky?

If he can't say, then what does that mean??? It's not hard.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I would not doubt the U.S. has bigger bombs than this that are highly classified.

Of course there are, and relatively small in physical comparison...
but there would be too much capital wasted in concealing the
fact we NUKED somebody with a low-yield real bomb.

Not that it hasn't already been implemented-- but nobody in
the MIC will ever admit to the damage already done to the
planet from just depleted Uranium stuff. Gotta love it.
It's kind of like betrayal-- the gift that keeps on taking.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

This was an outpost where fighting has been getting worse. Most of the people that were there were probably fighters, not families.

That's somewhat comforting. While I don't like the idea that female ISIS fighters, and 10 to 17 year-old ISIS trainees were turned to jello today, it's collateral damage that couldn't be avoided.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Over the past 26 pages of this thread, was it mentioned if any minors were killed by the Mother Bomb?

That doesn't matter because any nearby civilians, including "Beautiful Babies" would have been BBQd not Gassed.

Gassing Beautiful Babies crosses a Red Line, BBQ is fine.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
a reply to: BASSPLYRThe clue is they got way bigger bombs than the M.O.A.B.Russia has them also.China got them and prob Israel.
Hard to tell what the U.S. Has now.

No, there is little indication they would have any bigger conventional munitions.

Yes Russia appears to have a conventional bomb with a larger yield.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join