It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's all about strategy, and aftermath with Afghanistan, and as usual, there doesn't seem to be a plan.
At some point we need to look at the fact that the only type person who is going to get that massive failure of a country (not all their fault) under control is going to be someone like Saddam.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Thank you.

Better have some good tunnel systems in place to escape the damage of that device.

Looks like they are getting an upgrade to be more accurate, be carried by an F35.

Wonder if that capability is available yet.

B61--12

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It sounds like China is on board..I read they told Kim if any more test or fallout hit's China they are dropping bombs.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I say, let China clean up that mess..they can take the heat, NK is their pet after all.

Actually, to be fair, N. Korea was a pet of the Soviet Union.

After WW2 ended in 1945, Korea was split in two and occupied by the United States and the Soviet Union. You can guess which part was occupied by the Soviet Union.

So N. Korea was a child of the USSR originally.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Strong message sent to multiple adversaries with this MOAB release...

Isis no longer considers tunnels in mountains as safe... and their plans to move the Caliphate to the Afghan mountains may need a reconsideration..

NK.. who has vast mountainous complexes to hide their equipment.. now not safe... The NK Military is also getting the brushback from the ONLY nation that backed them.... China...

Big things happening....

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Thank you.

Better have some good tunnel systems in place to escape the damage of that device.

Looks like they are getting an upgrade to be more accurate, be carried by an F35.

Wonder if that capability is available yet.

B61--12

It looks like that is the planned replacement for all the other variants not the bunker buster.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I would not doubt the U.S. has bigger bombs than this that are highly classified.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Can't believe we are going to have across the board budget cuts to fund dog and pony, light shows like this that will be in the billions when we are done.

Idiots in charge...all of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Read BASSPLYR's earlier post.

He's not BSing you. Non-radioactive too.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Read BASSPLYR's earlier post.

He's not BSing you. Non-radioactive too.
I will see if I can find it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It sounds like China is on board..I read they told Kim if any more test or fallout hit's China they are dropping bombs.

Another fake news story has been spread by mainstream media outlets.
link

I would trust the Reuters report over that any day.

China, North Korea's sole major ally and neighbor, which nevertheless opposes its weapons program, has called for talks leading to a peaceful resolution and the denuclearization of the peninsula.

"Military force cannot resolve the issue," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi told reporters in Beijing. "Amid tensions we will also find a kind of opportunity to return to talks."

link
edit on 13-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I disagree.. the piecemeal, rules of engagement restictions put on our forces have cost the US too many servicemen and women... and has piled up the $$$.... last I heard over a couple of TRILLION spent since 9/11...

How about letting them WIN the WAR.... Bring them back HOME....

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Money is already spent. The bombs already built.

Ever read Dan Savage and what you can't (verb can't post due to T&C)??

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The clues are in the posts but may be hard to decipher. But interesting stuff if you figure it out

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The comments in this thread are so discouraging, people actually cheering on war. Wtf is wrong with you people?

Yet ANOTHER war is on the horizon and they've got the sheep flocking to support it, how predictable. History repeats itself over and over and over and we never learn from it.

Yay Trump for sending thousands of more young people to die halfway across the world! What a bunch of idiocy.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Ahh, interesting..I always thought of them being associated with China. Come to think of it wasn't Kim's father or grandfather born in Russia/Soviet territory?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Damn, who know's anymore what real.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The US military has been AT WAR for almost 16 YEARS.... It's about time we have leadership in place that wants to WIN the WAR and do it swiftly...

Apples & Oranges I guess...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
I am not looking forward to how many civilians have died. This size bomb was not needed. What is wrong with your president?

Whats wrong with Trump? You mean whats wrong with Trudeau for not having the balls to take part in this.
Oh yes..I'm Canadian too. I wish we had a Trump
Come on, O'Leary!
Also...this size bomb was needed. Many more are needed to end this once and for all. When will you people realize you can't hug and feed ISIS away...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

Damn, who know's anymore what real.

So hard to tell sometimes.

We get a korean publication reporting on troop movements and it's picked up by a lot of the mainstream media sources and rebroadcast as factual.

The race to publish is so quick they can't even correct the name of the aircraft carrier headed to the area, I was googling Calvison as I was not aware of a carrier with that name, and then it struck me, Carl Vinson....

There seems to be no shame in journalism anymore.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join