It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: lostbook

I wonder how many taxpayer dollars went to that, considering each Tomahawk Cruise Missile costs rougly $500,000

Who cares? Getting rid of ISIS is more important to me than a couple of dollars coming out of my paycheck.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is then and go and help rid the world of isis by going to fight against them.

I'm sure your non bitch president would be proud..

I'd rather my paycheck spent on education and health care.

All these other western countries can spend their money on education and health care because Uncle Sam is picking up the tab for the big boy jobs. Then their citizens can continue to bitch and moan that the good ol US of A is a warmongering state of death dealers.

Such is the cycle of life brother. Get used to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

To get caves and tunnels. Probably to decimate a whole tunnel system.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Amen on that

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: D8Tee

Exactly! You mess wit da best you die like da rest. USA is da best, btw.

Umm, the USA just bombed guys on their own side.

Not cool.

Bad intel?

Yes, bad intel.

Tragic but it happens.
edit on 13-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Their not really on are side unless they were born and bred in the USA like a real american.

Our, not are.

You don't speak for the majority.

Since we went there, it's 'they're' and not 'their' as well...
This always gets fun, now someone can come along and correct my punkshuashun.

Did the mainstream media even mention the U.S. still being in Afghanistan during the last 4 year presidential term?
I don't watch broadcast TV, but I can't recall even hearing the name being mentioned.

Carry On

edit on 13-4-2017 by sageturkey because: Add

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Continued civilians specifically targeted.

2017 Islamic terror attacks.

During this time period, there were 592 Islamic attacks in 41 countries, in which 4105 people were killed and 4865 injured.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

During this time period, there were 2477 Islamic attacks in 59 countries, in which 21240 people were killed and 26680 injured.

During this time period, there were 2862 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27594 people were killed and 26142 injured.

Visit the link for previous years back to 2001.

One MOAB dropped on these monsters heads and the cries of "oh the humanity" from the Islamic apologists or Trump haters spitting their dummies.

High time we go after them especially in our own countries.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here's a dastardly thought...

What if the bad intel was intentional? What if the guy that provided it was, for example, French and the target was a problem France wanted to resolve but couldn't because of treaties or something.

So they tell the rest of the allied force that the enemy is there and solve the problem.

I'm not saying I think that's what happened. Really it was just a random thought but that would be a really good / still horrible way to deal with a situation when you can't any other way.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Please stay on topic

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I should not expect the Trump haters or the SJW's to get the facts before posting.
But some of these posts are so misinformed, it can be blamed on nothing but stupidity.

Any opportunity to push an agenda, no matter how foolish you look, I guess.
edit on 2017-04-13T19:05:00-05:002201713America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: misinformed

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Silk

Russia has the biggest bomb. (don't tell North Korea, great leader will dream up a bigger one.

The bomb is reportedly four times as powerful as the US military's GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (whose official military acronym "MOAB" is often unofficially rendered as "Mother of All Bombs").

Father of all Bombs

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Agreed - but this is apparently the second Largest in the US inventory - I believe the Bunker Buster used during GW 2 is bigger ?

And the Russian bomb is also Thermobaric with a two stage detonation apparently although not yet seen in combat.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Trump is a fantastic recruitment tool for middle eastern extremism..gonna be endless examples to point to on why to

Nah! Trump is a fantasising tool in his own right.

I think we said the same thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Something about huge explosions and what happens to the deceased's spirit being inside one... something unusual happens to them.

Hmmmm

And this was from the Mother. Of all bombs of course. One big bomb.

Hmmmm

So I'm hoping no one was killed inside the explosion itself. As it it supposed, dying in an explosion enlarges the spirit. Like a balloon being blown up that doesn't pop. If the deceased is evil, everyone has a powerful demon in the air to deal with capable of crossing oceans.

Suicide bombers shoot their spirits upward in explosions. They don't balloon out; trained to shoot straight to Allah who recycles them or not. Something like this now, well this is going to be crazy. Crazy paranormal # will start happening now. Damn. Messed up. See. This is why we don't murder people. And triple check that not one person is nearby. Because our spirits don't die. So because that is the truth, it is better to love one another. Always. Don't forget. Try. Try harder. You can do it. I love you. We love you.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Exactly! Finally we have a president whose not a bitch! First time ever! And we have the best president of any country! He has all the best bombs and he's not scared to use them unlike King Obama we finally have a man with nuts the size of onions and he's going to detonate our goods on anyone who defies us!!!

Don't mess with the best cause USA #1 everyone else sux!

I...dont know what is satire anymore. I cant tell if this is mocking or real.
Same with the other end of the spectrum and the sjw/hyper feminists though..satire and reality often cross paths. Poes law is now a legal requirement.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith
dying in an explosion enlarges the spirit.

What? you know this how?

Like a balloon being blown up that doesn't pop. If the deceased is evil, everyone has a powerful demon in the air to deal with capable of crossing oceans.

What a lovely and active imagination you have.
Its okay though, we got the ghostbusters (original).
Besides, they are off looking for 72 virgins or some such..ain't nobody got time to be a fat angry ghost crossing oceans.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Not sure how to reply but the MOAB - is a Massive Ordanace AIR burst weapon - it detonates above the ground and its the overpressure that does the work - not the explosion if that helps.

Oh and Over pressure goes Horizontally and downwards

edit on 13-4-2017 by Silk because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2017 by Silk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silk
I live in London. All i have to say really. Payback is due and was delivered.
Anything that causes death and destruction to that organisation is welcome Im afraid.

So you are broadcasting, so are a lot of people..do you have any figures, (results) yet? BTW what is the timeline for same? why did Trump not do this the day after taking power? why does Trump say one thing and do the other? America first..no bomb Afghanistan? America first? no bomb Syria..North Korea, get the US navy guys to paddle back there, even though I, Donald persuaded China to sort them out..(which they would have done anyway) And, did it not occur to him that some people..AKA Americans might not like that carry on with all it entails, while others might be cockahoop, but usually there is a some kind of debate going on for the simple reason that there has to be. In the immediate meantime, he has signed, (in private) a federal states grant giving states more leeway over how that money is spent which just might be a way of defunding planned parenthood..planned parenthood being something that he came to disagree with okay..and said so, but not something that many Americans actually do agree with...no debate huh!
As for Russian American relations, there is no debate either in Washington or Moscow, all that is needed is for Donald to tweet...to tweeters that is,

"Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!"
Is he quoting God there, or has he been to the fortune teller, or has he been to a private viewing of any pee pee tapes...? er, on second thoughts, scrub the last question mark.

edit on 13-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

a reply to: LSU0408

Exactly! Finally we have a president whose not a bitch! First time ever! And we have the best president of any country! He has all the best bombs and he's not scared to use them unlike King Obama we finally have a man with nuts the size of onions and he's going to detonate our goods on anyone who defies us!!!

Don't mess with the best cause USA #1 everyone else sux!

I...dont know what is satire anymore. I cant tell if this is mocking or real.
Same with the other end of the spectrum and the sjw/hyper feminists though..satire and reality often cross paths. Poes law is now a legal requirement.

It's a lame attempt to mock Trump supporters.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

72 Virginians - there was a spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

If I had family that close, I'd be worried too. I can't fault you for that.

But consider this:

Right now, there's only one thing standing between your family and Hiroshima #2 compliments of Li'l Kim: interest. The little ball of insanity could wake up in the morning and decide to drop nukes on Japan, South Korea... heck, he's liable to lob a couple into China if he feels like it. There's only two ways to stop it: take away his nukes (realistically impossible as things stand now), or take away his finger and everything attached to it.

Trump's actions are trying to fix the problem. Yes, there's always a chance things could go wrong, but I prefer to minimize that chance and take it than to live with the certainty that one day Li'l Kim will get upset over something silly and things will disappear in a radioactive cloud.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join