It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

He's a jackass!

+27 more 
link   
I saw a MOAB once, touring a facility I was applying to. Not sure how you assess damage after that... size of the crater?

There are no words to adequarely describe the size of these things... a small H-bomb without the fallout.

Fox is reporting this was in retaliation for ISIS killing a Green Beret. I think it's also a final warning to Li'l Kim.

TheRedneck

+2 more 
link   
Well, he said he wouldn't start another war, or kill innocents, so what should we (they) have expected? Of course it's the opposite of what he said he would do, like everything else.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It's going to send a message alright! Time to ramp things up against the US and possibly the West.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I saw a MOAB once, touring a facility I was applying to. Not sure how you assess damage after that... size of the crater?

There are no words to adequarely describe the size of these things... a small H-bomb without the fallout.

Fox is reporting this was in retaliation for ISIS killing a Green Beret. I think it's also a final warning to Li'l Kim.

TheRedneck

Mr.Redneck, did you expect this type of violent reactions from him? Or has it surprised you?

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

a U.S. defense official confirmed to Fox News

Yeah, they don't give a named source either...

+29 more 
link   
Since it's the "mother" of all bombs, I hope it wore a hijab so as not to offend the locals.

-Chris

link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

Trump foreign policy summation below.

+25 more 
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: lostbook

I wonder how many taxpayer dollars went to that, considering each Tomahawk Cruise Missile costs rougly $500,000

Who cares? Getting rid of ISIS is more important to me than a couple of dollars coming out of my paycheck.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is then and go and help rid the world of isis by going to fight against them.

I'm sure your non bitch president would be proud..

I'd rather my paycheck spent on education and health care.
edit on 13/4/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
link   

Do you really think this is going to get rid of ISIS?

A goodly number of them, yes.

TheRedneck

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Do you really think this is going to get rid of ISIS?

A goodly number of them, yes.

TheRedneck

And also many civilians..

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Link

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker

He's a jackass!

That's your opinion. This is exactly what will make people realize that America is still the top dog like we used to be. Make America Great Again.

This is a new era, this is the Trump era.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I don't even know what to comment to that.

link   

TheRedneck

Exactly.

+22 more 
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Mr.Redneck, did you expect this type of violent reactions from him? Or has it surprised you?

Not completely. I did expect us to take a much harder-line approach, but this is harder-line than I would expect.

On the other hand, I believe this response, if in retaliation for an American death, is far preferable to "Please don't do that again."

TheRedneck

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker

It's going to send a message alright! Time to ramp things up against the US and possibly the West.

America has Canada's back, you don't need to worry.

link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

No word on civilian casualties yet.

TheRedneck

+18 more 
link   
Good. Quit playing stupid games with these terrorist.

Its war people. No time for social justice.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

TheRedneck

I expected him to show backbone and go after ISIS like he promised, that's exactly what he's doing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join