It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bus Knife attack thwarted by passenger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well,

First off if this was posted previous then please delete..

I was actually only made aware of this incident earlier today and it strikes me as to what is happening within London in general.

The premise of this was that passengers on a route 149 bus which is a major route within London that runs from North London right to the Shard building at London bridge had what can only be described as a lucky escape thanks to a brave passenger.

A guy stormed the bus with what looks like a 12" knife only to be tackled by a passenger who was able to disarm the man before he ran off having exited via the rear doors.

I actually know this area very well to give a bit of insight the location was Stoke Newington which goes into the trashy trendy area of Dalston (Think hipster) Stoke newington is a Jewish area and has been for years but the overall demographic of this region would be I guess about 85% non British, so African, Turkish etc etc. I say this so you can picture the surrounds nothing more.

The incident took place around 14:00 on the 11th April but it did not get hardly any coverage until this YouTube surfaced

Discretion aware

I hate to get the tin foil hat on and make assumption but was this a possible Terror attack that was thwarted?, there does not seem to be any rational reason for this attack, this does not seem to be gang related and to be so brazen as to do this at 14:00 in the afternoon almost right in front of a Main Police station on a bus which is known as one of the busiest in London you have to ask the question..

This comes at a time when certain people within the Met Police service have stated about the increase in Violent Knife and Gun crime in the capital,

www.theguardian.com...

That is even when crime stats are fudged

"Previous rises in some crime types have been recorded, with some explained away by the Met as statistical anomalies because of changes in how they are measured."

Basically a lot of serious crime is poo pooed away as nothing to see here, call it doctoring the figures if you will.

I think this quote speaks volumes

"crime in the capital was up 4.5% to nearly 774,737 offences, with 16.72% counted as solved, down from 18.8% the previous year."

That is a fairly poor success rate.

We have a liberal way of dealing with Crime in London and it has been that way for a decade and I believe we are reaping what we sow, Police have had many many front line powers taken or curtailed such as stop and search. That along with new officers getting no where near the training that their seniors did is also a big issue.

Honestly London has been turned into a complete cesspool..

Props to the passenger anyway this could very well have been way way worse...

Links to the story

www.express.co.uk...

www.thesun.co.uk... -the-day/

RA

edit on 13-4-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was at a friends house in northolt the other day and ww heard a comotion outside.
We went to look and a 19 year old kid was stabbed, he later died.. shocking to see firsthand.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
At the end of the video it sounds lile he says "im african, you will never take my bag"

Looks more like robbery then terror.

Edit: apparently he says you will never take my life.

Are there any sources that mention how it started. I just see man with big knife stormed bus and was tackled by the man in the video. But no real details. Did he say anything???
edit on 13-4-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
At the end of the video it sounds lile he says "im african, you will never take my bag"

he says I'm African, you will never take my life.. lol.. that statement did make chuckle

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

The gentleman actually said you will never take my life, he did not have a bag...

For anyone wondering the alarm going off is from the BUS, a driver will have a button or switch in the cab they can activate to sound the alarm..

RA
edit on 13-4-2017 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My mistake. Edited.my post to my mistake

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
props to the guy for tackling the attacker , BUT :

just my opinion - but shame on the driver // other passengers for not assisting

a few whacks to extremeties - while the first guy had him unable to operate mr stabby would have resulted in the attacker being disarmed pinned and subdued when police arrived

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I find it appalling nobody helped that guy, just cleared out the bus, watched like cowards from the sidelines and probably gawped through their camera phones. Glad it ended well though.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

a few whacks to extremeties - while the first guy had him unable to operate mr stabby would have resulted in the attacker being disarmed pinned and subdued when police arrived

I just got off the phone with my Mother she was born in Stoke newington and has friends there, seems the word of FB is that the driver was a older female late 50s so I can excuse her not getting involved if that is true..

RA

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Well played! Dude deserves some sunshine and praise for what he did there. I notice he had a little experience too in the way he disarmed the asshole crackhead so quickly.

Had to be an addict to think robbing a bus driver was some type of heist situation. Who else would think murder a fair risk for £100 in change and fivers?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Sadly that is the way much of the UK has become, go back thirty years or perhaps forty and the whole bus would have been up to tackle that guy, the problem is that today people just don't want to become involved as if when it happen's it won't happen to them, this lack of people acting to stop that guy show's a serious decay in our society and the African Genleman whom stopped him put's us to shame by his courageous action which may have saved many other passenger's.

It may have been simply an attempted mass mugging were he would have demanded the passengers and the drivers valuable's but in this day and age it could also have been an attempted terror attack but by the way he ran off the attacker was more scared at the end than the guy whom lost his temper (and rightly so), I for one would like to shake that guy's hand and if we are going to have more migrant's in our nation then why can't they all be like him because I would be truly proud to call him British, the attacker though, well a slow boat with a hole in the hull would be my first choice to send him to blazes.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Had to be an addict to think robbing a bus driver was some type of heist situation. Who else would think murder a fair risk for £100 in change and fivers?

I am not so sure, buses have been cash free in London for years, the drivers have no money so that theory would be ruled out... This was either a revenge attack?? but nothing has come to light and the dude in the vid says call for Police and I doubt if he knew the attacker that would be the first response or it is something far more sinister,

RA

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Huh? How are the buses cash free?

Is it all cards and passes there nowadays?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yeah oyster, debit cards, passes or travelcards only.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I agree with you mostly, but to be honest, the reason "native" British don't get involved in stuff like this, is because of the obvious. The First thing all the SJW will say is....White people pick on Black man, only because he was trying to stab them....or some such.
You have Castrated your Own "Native" society that much, by bringing in these unsuitable people over the past 40-50 years....you dont know what to do about it....you are all too Pansy and Weak, to even stick up for yourselves, for fear of being labelled a "Racist, Bigot, Patriot, Imperialist, Colonialist, White Supremacist, Yobbo etc etc etc" you name it.

This is a serious question.

Do You "Native" British people, actually know why the UK allowed all these foreign Dark peoples of Africa, Jamaica, Pakistan, India etc to emigrate to the UK?
Was there ever an actual policy of the 60s or whatever, that said....Yes all the dark unsuitable people can come to England for free, and we will look after them?
I only ask because, as you probably dont know, Australia of the 1950s and 60s wanted to increase the population, and of course, looked to the UK as a source of skilled workers of the same fit, as the current immigrant population.
So we had "10 Pound Poms", yes you could emigrate to Oz, for 10 pounds, and bring your family, provided you had some skill to contribute to society.

Now, considering it was the British Themselves, that created the "New World/New British Colonies of British People" in North America and the Great Southern Land, and who deliberately shipped off its Religious Crazies initially, then the various poor and down trodden of society from overcrowded London (of native people mostly). An immigrant flow that exists still to this day, from several 100 years ago.

Was the reason for allowing these unsuitable people into England, a guilt reaction to the Colonialism of the past, and taking over of various areas like India and the West Indies, flooding them with African slaves?....
OR
Did the British Govt decide that TOO many Native British were leaving the Isles, for sunnier climes, TOO much skill and brain power exodus, that by importing the darker tribes, they would be a source of cheap labour, generally uneducated, so will do what they are told etc etc.? And of course replenish the population in the short term, until the natives breed again, and hopefully, the dark ones will go back to their homeland after a few years.

And now current London, and the rest of England are the result.....

Did your Government at the time, look to the future when making these decisions? Did the people of the UK vote on this subject? Did you have a voice as to who you wanted in the UK? Particularly England?

Are the Native British people happy with this outcome?

Or are the Natives Restless.......

Note: I have no idea what the motivation was for my English and Prussian ancestors decision, to go to the other side of the Planet 160 years ago, in a leaky wooden boat for a 6 month journey in which many died..........The thought "Why?" does intrigue me.

I suppose its like a trip to Mars.....just to do it...
edit on 13-4-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I for one would like to shake that guy's hand and if we are going to have more migrant's in our nation then why can't they all be like him because I would be truly proud to call him British, the attacker though, well a slow boat with a hole in the hull would be my first choice to send him to blazes.

LOL....I couldn't see any where in the OP that the knife wielder or the passenger were anything other than British. You had to bring up migrants!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you never listened to the passenger whom was lighter complexioned than the attacker, he said to an English woman as he stepped off of the bus "will you call the police" then he shouted at fleeing darker complexioned attacker "I AM AFRICAN YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY LIFE", His accent also was like many African's I have worked with so definitely not an English or a British Accent.

BUT if you want to make a point with me and nit pick about what make's a person British then bring it on, I can for example trace my ancestor's to Maori Warrior's, son's of a chief apparently and also to both Irish and Ancestral English (from part of the country were Norsemen settled about a thousand and more years ago) on my paternal line, To Jewish and once again to Saxon English (Aristocracy, my mother is rather posh actually though robbed of her inheritance, her title hidden by thieves though confirmed by a police officer and a Tax office person whom informed her she was actually a hereditary peer with a vast inheritance but there was nothing they could do to help, her blood relative and beneficiary Lady Elizabeth Tattersall -Tattersall's blood stock's and the ring's had also wanted to adopt her but her mother would not surrender her despite being a negligent mother - late 1930's - had left the title to her) and also Scot's descent on my Mother's side and I am British, I look just like any other Brit except I am a little taller than some, have a stonking big conk on my face (large nose) and have brown hair and hazel eye's.

Oh we also have a letter from the queen mother god bless her soul, she wished my mother all the best but explained she also was not in a position to directly help but in the letter told my mother that she had supposedly died in 1960 and there had been a plaque dedicated to her on the Tattershall stand at Aintree race course (my mother had actually fled her first husband and divorced him in 1959, Francis Leslie whom lived in Cork over in Eira had been trying to poison her, my mother had not known anything about her inheritance which had been concealed form her and had no idea why her husband had been trying to murder her so the plaque saying she was dead had her former married name of Alice Leslie upon it, Lady of course), so that letter we have in a safe place confirmed by the Queen mother that my mother was a LADY, that she was supposedly dead in 1960 etc.

We are an island of migrant's, oh except for some very isolated villages were everyone look's alike and shares the same speech impediment's but my point is a first generation Brit like this guy (Assuming he is a migrant) who identifies himself as an African is not actually therefore British YET except perhaps legally if he has migrated here.

London as a city has more Foreigners than British and the British there are ethnically drawn from mainly non British origin's, it has been that way but increasingly so for decade's.

One final point, Caribean's of African Descent, I regard them as British and in fact due to the practice of raping the more attractive young African slave girl's in order to create desirable ligher skinned house slave's (a despicable act common throughout the slave world at that time and often multi generational were a father often raped his own half African daughter daughter in order to create even lighter skinned offspring) many of them are actually of British and other European descent anyway.

There are two distinct types of British though.

Nationality which is legal standing and Ethnicity, the latter is what I call British and refer's to anyone over 3, 4 or 5 generation's legal nationality of British is in my opinion absolutely and totally British but anyone of less than that legal status not withstanding is simply not oh and all part British born here or elsewhere are in my book totally British by right anyway as well.

Actually my mother's first ex husband confessed on his death bed that he had tried to kill my mother with poison and her second husband was no better, she survived both of them, 5 foot tall, disabled due to being used as a human guinea pig for unethical medical experiment's under one Doctor Brian MACFarland and one Doctor Coleman between the ages of 3 and 6, this is why her God mother tried to adopt her when she found out how her mother had left her in the hospital and treated her appallingly, supposedly she made the trust safe so that no one could steal it but that is exactly what they did.

edit on 14-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Most of the Caribbeans came here to help rebuild at the request of the British govt after ww2 and became nurses, nannies, dock workers etc. Indians have been here since the 1600s but postwar tended to work textiles and service industries.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I stand corrected - the guy said he was African.

Do we really need your genealogical record, history lesson and your mother's husband' actions in this thread?

nit pick about what make's a person British then bring it on,

Do I say you weren't British?

It must be sad to constantly hear voices in your head where you imagine people say things that they didn't. PS look back on my post again

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes.

To show I am not being Racist in my comment.

To show I am telling the truth as I have some Axe to grind in those other matters but why would I mention them unless they were true and there truth bears out the other truth.

edit on 16-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join