It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Speaks Good things about the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Okay, first I liked Alex Jones. I am still subscribed to him because he does speak a lot of Truth's. But it is the parts he gets wrong that worries me. Here Alex Jones is defending the Freemasons while saying a branch of the Illuminati is good, while there is an evil part of the Illuminati. No, I am sorry, I disagree with Alex Jones whole heartedly as a Christian Watchman. There is NOTHING good that comes with anything to do with the term "Illuminati". There is no good "Illuminati". In this both Mark Passio and Alex Jones are wrong. Why must they both insist that there is a good part of the Illuminati?

Point Here is, to use discernment if you are a Christian. Alex has refused to speak about the Jesuit order. Though he has mentioned some in the past in his defense. He has not covered the Jesuits as he should. I am not trying to Character assassinate Alex. He does tell many Truth's. But there are things he refuses to cover that bugs me. This is an honest assessment because I am still subscribed to him. But many things he is doing lately makes me question where his loyalty is.

I like that he is covering an important topic in the video above. Everyone needs to know that, however what I disagree with is that he is saying there are good illuminati. The illuminati are luciferic. There is nothing good that comes with them at all. I have been warning about controlled opposition for awhile now. And Alex is pretty close to falling into that category with his statements as of late.

Keep in mind, it is about what he says that bugs me. If it were just rumors I would have dismissed it. But take a listen around 5:20.

"illuminated just means light- GOD." - Quote from alex jones

Wrong, Illuminated means Light-bearer Lucifer. "the light within" which is the false light. Alex is misleading people into Lucifer. Lucifer IS the enlightenment. The "all seeing eye".

Tread carefully fellow watchmen. I hope you can see through this.

Edit to add:
Coincidence??
For those familiar with the predictive programming of the Illuminati Cards. (which ironically "predicts the future")

edit on th2017000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:36:02 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 13 Apr 2017 08:36:02 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I hope you can see through this.

Don't have to...I ignore him altogether.
If you give him that much credit that you actually pay attention to him,you have just created your own " I hope you can see through this." problem.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
He supports an administration that in the last 24 hours alone has broken 5 campaign promises,has the world on the verge of world war 3 and is run ostensively by his Kabbalist daughter and husband,and now he is getting erratic with we did,no we didn't invade Syria and other backflips,theres only a few watchmen left giving the correct message REPENT Rick Wiles of Trunews is one and there arent too many others Alex Jones is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You're scared of a planet? (lucifer is Venus, the morning star)

No wonder you like Alec Jones' nonesense.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
He supports an administration that in the last 24 hours alone has broken 5 campaign promises,has the world on the verge of world war 3 and is run ostensively by his Kabbalist daughter and husband,and now he is getting erratic with we did,no we didn't invade Syria and other backflips,theres only a few watchmen left giving the correct message REPENT Rick Wiles of Trunews is one and there arent too many others Alex Jones is not one of them.

I already know Trump is controlled opposition. I already tried to expose him as the Jesuit that he is. The same applies to Hillary Clinton. (She was Plan A, Trump is Plan B)

The scarlet rides the beast.
edit on th2017000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:45:46 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 13 Apr 2017 08:45:46 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think if you research beyond the modern "Bible" revisions, you might find Lucifer is not at all "Satan".

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Trump is a pragmatist Trump does the best deal for Trump- someone in the last week has sat down and read him the riot act and hes done a deal with the devil to save his ass,China is no longer a currency manipulator,good relations with Russia are now neither here nor there,Nato is suddenly relevant etc etc.Your peaceful revolution is over sorry.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hello SoulSurfer! I am here to defend historiography, not Alex Jones. I believe that Alex Jones is a disinfo Gate-Keeper and is affiliated with some level of counter-intelligence.

Here Alex Jones is defending the Freemasons while saying a branch of the Illuminati is good

Freemasons and the former Bavarian Order of Illuminati fought for freedom, liberty, equality, and reason. Verifiable history shows that they helped to improve the world, while unverifiable conspiracy theories ignore the facts.

• VI. Enlightenment [8/19]

• VII. Revolution: Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order of the Ages) [9/19]

• [10/19]

• VIII. Order of Illuminati [11/19]

The illuminati are luciferic.

Wrong. The former Bavarian Order of Illuminati practiced Esoteric Christianity, not Luciferianism:

• [12/19] (Illuminati Esoteric Christianity)

Illuminated means Light-bearer Lucifer.

Lucifer IS the enlightenment.

• IX. Light [15/19]

Nope. There's no evil "Lucifer" in the Bible at all.

In Isaiah 14:12, "Lucifer" is a Latin mistranslation from the original Hebrew: "Heylel Ben Shachar", which means; "Shining One of God, the Son of Shachar".

In 1 John 1:5, it is stated that God is Light, not Lucifer.

Revelation 22:16 states that Jesus is the Bright Morning Star (aka; Lucifer)

"the light within" which is the false light.

In Matthew 5:16, Jesus tells us to let our Light shine, and then in Luke 17:21, Jesus tells us that the Kingdom of God is within.

Alex has refused to speak about the Jesuit order. Though he has mentioned some in the past in his defense. He has not covered the Jesuits as he should.

Did you know that the former Bavarian Illuminati were staunch enemies of the Jesuits?

• [13/19] (Jesuits)

If you have substantial evidence to support your conclusions, I'd love to have you critique my thread:

Wrongly Demonized! Promoters of Goodness & Freedom: Knights Templar, Freemasonry, & Illuminati

edit on 4/13/17 by Sahabi because: Illuminati were the good guys

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Not everyone who is into Esotericism is part of the Illuminati.

That term I only even use to refer to power elites whom are all hardcore into esoteric luciferianism. No one knows that 'it' is a 'proper' organization. I figure a good half if not most of the ultra diabolical power elites are more into atheistic social darwinism / eugenics / technocracy, where for them using the 'opiates for the masses' (religions) are their tools for mind control schemes of unity and us vs. them division.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I once read a collection of the writings of S J Perelman. In one of the short anecdotal pieces he refers to a club of which he was a member that had a particularly sesquipedalian set of rules. He mentions a particular clique among the membership that were considered the most au fait with the rules, and thereby the brightest denizens of the club, whom he terms as "the illuminati".

I have checked and this was a apposite, though not common usage of term at the time of the late Nineteen Twenties to early Thirties. The modern usage of the term Illuminati, that originally denoted the Bavarian sect of the Sixteen Hundreds, seems to have to come into its current usage after the publication of the books of the Illuminatus Trilogy published in Nineteen Seventy Five by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson.
edit on 13-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He's controlled opposition, he doesn't say anything he isn't told to or allowed to say. Now he made it mainstream he's watering down his conspiracy rhetoric... no more 9/11, no more Illuminati are bad, just YAAAY TRUMP!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
hell has frozen over !!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

if they exist the illuminaty are the good guys,theres no evidence pointing otherwise

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You know I agree with the majority of your posts. However, this time im asking you to trust this one. I predicted trump would turn on the truth movement and he is doing this right now. The fact that he is attacking syria shows he was a globalist this entire time. He is not in control of anything. Look at both hillary's face and Trump's face. They are both exhausted, probably taking heat from their handlers which is why they look almost sick as of late.

Trump is not the Savior. Jesus Christ is the only savior. The one and only Hope.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Here Alex Jones is defending the Freemasons...

Staring at the canceled check we wrote him as I type this.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Alex Jones is one of the many people in this world that is trying to make some money off the gullibility of people like yourself (Trump has made a career out of it). Heads-up: you're not awake. You do not have advanced knowledge of secrets and conspiracies that others don't have. You do not understand what Satan is up to and has been up to. You are a blind leader of the blind as described in the bible. This ignorance is not irreversible, but it does take humility to get past your conditioning with willful ignorance and a false sense of intellectual superiority (as if you have knowledge and insight that others don't have).

Lesson 1, 1 Corinthians 3:18:

18 Let no one deceive himself: If anyone among you thinks he is wise in this system of things,* let him become a fool, so that he may become wise.

*: Or “this age.”

Glossary Term
System(s) of things.

Rendering of the Greek word ai·onʹ when it refers to the current state of affairs or features that distinguish a certain period of time, epoch, or age. The Bible speaks of “the present system of things,” referring to the prevailing state of affairs in the world in general and the worldly way of life. (2Ti 4:10) By means of the Law covenant, God introduced a system of things that some might call the Israelite or Jewish epoch. By means of his ransom sacrifice, Jesus Christ was used by God to introduce a different system of things, one primarily involving the congregation of anointed Christians. This marked the beginning of a new epoch, characterized by the realities foreshadowed by the Law covenant. When in the plural, this phrase refers to the various systems of things, or prevailing states of affairs, that have existed or will exist.—Mt 24:3; Mr 4:19; Ro 12:2; 1Co 10:11.

You may perhaps be more familiar with the terminology "the Matrix". Of course that terminology only describes 1 system of things, the one explained first above with the reference to 2Ti 4:10. This is the system of things that 1Co 3:18 is speaking about as well.

There are many caveats I could mention about things said by the one in the video above (who is also blind to what's really going on), but I'm just hoping the misinformation about bible teachings isn't too distracting and the correct information about conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones will get the most of your attention.

More:
Real science, knowledge of realities compared to philosophies and stories
edit on 14-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Perhaps a good thing to remember is that the target audience for people like Alex Jones are predominantly Roman Catholics, baptists (from the bible belt) and other Protestant denominations. So it should come as little surprise he won't say anything that might drive off a portion of his audience (he caters to his audience like the others). Saying too much about the Jesuits and thus the Roman Catholic Hierarchy (which is a part of Babylon the Great) would do that, so he won't do that too often (even though it will tickle the ears of the Protestants, he doesn't want to risk losing a portion of his Roman Catholic audience; so whatever he says about the subject will be limited and not addressing the real issues with Christendom; at most it will be catered to Protestant desires as to what they want to hear, or what he thinks he can say about it without offending anyone). Here are some people who are more concerned with telling the truth about God and what Satan has been up to and is still up to than whether or not they are offending or upsetting anyone with those facts/truths/realities:

edit on 14-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join