It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large U.S. Military Convoy Seen Heading To New Base In Northern Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If US troops are there what happens if US Christian soldiers are ordered to fire at Assad's Christian soldiers and supporters (While at the same time fight alongside "moderate rebels")?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This was what I have found so far directly from the UN:

Representative Rejects ‘Sly Political Language’ against Damascus Government
Syria’s representative rejected any use of chemical weapons and all weapons of mass destruction, emphasizing that his country wanted to learn the truth more than anyone else. In its cooperation with the OPCW, Syria had requested that investigations be launched in Khan Shaykhun and the Shayrat air base.

He rejected the draft resolution because it contained sly political language that had wanted the investigation to accuse in advance the Government of Syria. Whoever read the text would understand that truth was not its true goal. Facts had been doctored and evidence fabricated against the Syrian Government, which, for its part, had sent 90 letters to OPCW about terrorist groups’ involvement with chemical weapons and other arms. He called on Council members to be rational and to obtain clear responses with regard to the Khan Shaykhun incident.

VLADIMIR K. SAFRONKOV (Russian Federation) said that, in the course of negotiations between his country’s Foreign Minister the Secretary of State of the United States, the Russian Federation had suggested a joint communication asking the OPCW Director-General immediately to put together an international mission to visit Khan Shaykhun and the Shayrat air base. The Secretary of State was considering that proposal, he said, adding that the whole gamut of issues would be discussed by OPCW on 13 April at The Hague. Putting the draft to a vote would serve no useful purpose, he emphasized.

Mr. SAFRONKOV (Russian Federation) said his delegation had voted against the draft because of its “erroneous” contents, emphasizing that his country’s concerns and priorities had been pushed aside. The main problem was that the “troika” of drafters had named a perpetrator before a proper investigation had been conducted, he said, adding that by presenting a “doomed” resolution they had undermined the Council’s unity. If partners thought it necessary to adopt a meaningful resolution and agree upon a valid document, they should have aimed to ensure the OPCW’s ability to conduct an impartial investigation, he said, pointing out that in the eight days since the incident, no steps had been taken to investigate. A full and immediate inquiry must be undertaken, he stressed, adding that Damascus had displayed a readiness to cooperate and had proposed the immediate launch of an investigation. Some States had expressed an anti-regime slant and a reluctance to ensure a truly impartial investigation, he said, cautioning that other incidents, involving extremists, could unfold.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is a good X22 report

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Can anyone answer one simple, basic question? Its really Step 1 in this newly contested syria fake debacle.

"Why would Mr Assad gas his own syrian citizens?"

Before anything else we should figure that out.

And if nothing sounds plausible, then it didnt happen.

How hard would it be for US intelligence to get Mr Trump to believe something false? He used to be critical of them now their word is gold?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

nice response.... but very few will realize the depth of weighty matters involved...

see, the Syria+Assad factor is wrapped in 'Prophetic-destiny' and what seemed the corrected & proper moves by Trump in dealing with Syria/Russia as comrade-in-arms to eradicate the Jihadists...
has suddenly turned 180 degrees (by the force of prophetic-destiny)

Iran, Syria, Russia will be opposite Saudi, USA, ISIS as was determined some 2500 years ago
(that's the most simplistic, reductionist explanation I can submit)

Will Trump do future flip-flops ? ~~~ only time will reveal that....

the stage is being set for the 'drying up of the 2 Rivers'... the delay caused by Iran (Persia)...the loss of Mecca/Medina from the present Guardian State of Saudi Arabia... The 'Seat-of-Power' arising in Turkey

It is only 5 more months to Sept. 2017

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

ROFLMAO - is that REALLY your " explaination " ??????

hint turks and syrians have cameras

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The drunks at Ned Kelly's Last Stand could have put together a more comprehensive and viable op than this. This is going to
be one mother of a Charlie Foxtrot.

Buck

edit on 13-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

If US troops are there what happens if US Christian soldiers are ordered to fire at Assad's Christian soldiers and supporters (While at the same time fight alongside "moderate rebels")?

Then they will fire at them with no problem. just because someone claims to be a christian if they point a gun at you you are not to let yourself be shot just because. If i remember correctly jesus said Soldiers are not committing murder when they follow orders and their lives are in danger. Its only murder when you kill for reasons such as revenge or in a calculated way personally.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ROFLMAO - is that REALLY your " explaination " ??????

hint turks and syrians have cameras

Are you trying to suggest that it's not happening?
I don't understand what you're getting at here....

Again, just for you,

the coalition will not routinely announce or confirm information about the capabilities, force numbers, locations, or movement of forces in or out of Iraq and Syria

do you know what the word COALITION means at all???????????

i guess not huh

edit on 4America/Chicago26Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:26:38 -050013200000017 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Your saying that US Christian Soldiers will side with Jihadists?

Um actually there are some rumors a few years back where if US Christian soldiers are forced to fight alongside Jihadists should war break out in Syria, they they will defect to Assad's military forces because they will not support the same people that launched attacks against the US and killed Christians.
edit on 4/13/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Um actually there are some rumors a few years back where if US Christian soldiers are forced to fight alongside Jihadists should war break out in Syria, they they will defect to Assad's military forces because they will not support the same people that launched attacks against the US and killed Christians.

They will follow orders that are in the interest of the US. They are US soldiers and as such are to defend our country no matter who they are allied with at the time. And honestly almost all of our MED allies are jihadist sympathizers to some degree.(not all of them are radicals)

A christian soldier who i s of the US armed forces will do as ordered.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

They will follow orders that are in the interest of the US. They are US soldiers and as such are to defend our country no matter who they are allied with at the time. And honestly almost all of our MED allies are jihadist sympathizers to some degree.(not all of them are radicals)

A christian soldier who i s of the US armed forces will do as ordered.

Thats a fact. You have to hang your religion at the door when you walk into this saloon, but the guns go with you.
Today's soldier on the ground is very smart, well equipped and well trained. I could not see any of them being coerced in what is more of a political issue than religious anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If Trump says he wont do Syria, be assured that he will. As things are coming to a head, a lot of things are going on behind the scenes. But as far as the Mocking bird media is concerned the rhetoric is Assad gassed his own people, and as this news is being shown to be very suspect, when placed under the light of reason, on social media. We have MI5 saying Assad did gas his own people and the Russians were complicit , in fact it was the same Russians which are feeding social media with the obvious lie that it was a CIA set up. Assad has gone on TV and said it was a CIA set up. These Russians who are influencing social media are the same ones that interfered with the American elections. ...So it looks like western intelligence agencies are loosing it fast. If you had to buy a used car from Putin or Trump, I think I would rather buy one from Putin.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

are you trolling - or are you really as stupid as you appear to be ?

yes - i do know what a coalition is

yes - i do know that the US does nor forecast its deployment plans to potential enemies

and yes - i am still waiting for you to explain how " they " managed to prevent a single journalist or independant turk or syrian publishing any pictures of video of the movement of this alledged " massive convoy "

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
With the stuff going on with N. Korea, Syria, Russia, and China who would have ever thought 2017 was going to be a boring slow news year.. Personally I do not like anything about Syria with the USA and allies screwing with a sovereign country over a blasted pipeline which IMO is the major reason for all the hostilities.

Russia has called for a full investigation about the latest gas attack which was the cause of the cruise missile launch.. So far to my knowledge crickets from the west.

The meeting with Rex Tillerson and Putin did not go smoothly, so that is a boil that is growing...

Trump evidently had a great meeting with China and while listening to the radio just a moment ago, supposedly if China will help with NK they will get a better trade deal from the USA as opposed to not a good trade deal at all..

By Brandon Turbeville

In what appears to be the second in a ramped up but gradual invasion of Syria by the United States, a massive convoy of U.S. military vehicles was seen making its way from Turkey to their new home in Kobane (Ayn al-Arab), in Northern Syria, Aleppo province.

A new report by Al-Masdar reveals satellite imagery that was able to capture the vehicles on their way to the newly constructed base.

Although the base is yet to be fully completed, it appears to be mostly finished as satellite imagery taken on April 11 shows.

The staffing of an American military base in Northern Syria comes only days after 20 U.S. armored vehicles entered Syria from the Jordanian border, an incident that itself took place only days after the United States launched 59 Tomahawk missiles into Idlib Province, hitting the al-Sha’aryat airbase.

www.activistpost.com...

The department pointed Politifact to Ahmet Üzümcü, director general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, who said in a statement, “The last of the remaining chemicals identified for removal from Syria were loaded this afternoon aboard the Danish ship Ark Futura.”

Remember the last gas attack blamed on Assad ?

World-renowned journalist Seymour Hersh has revealed, in a series of interviews and books, that the Obama Administration falsely blamed the government of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad for the sarin gas attack that Obama was trying to use as an excuse to invade Syria.

Russian President Vladimir Putin announced in 2015, that he has shared intelligence with the other G20 member states, which reveals the 40 countries from which ISIS finances the majority of their terrorist activities. The list reportedly included a number of G20 countries.

A once secret document from 1983.. The plan has been around for a very long time as the geopolitics of the area has been analyzed down to the nitty gritty with cause and effect of policies. A Six page PDF government file///
www.cia.gov...
www.activistpost.com...

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has cooperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

www.activistpost.com...

For me these last two weeks has been a big disappointment with regards to the USA's et al and Syria. As far as Syria nothing has change since Bush

Yet, despite the fact that the Trump administration is apparently poised to continue the Obama regime’s proxy war of aggression against the people of Syria, an example of seamless transition, it should also be remembered that the plan to destroy Syria did not begin with Obama but with the Bush administration.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Russia! Russia vetoed a UN resolution Yesterday to have an Investigation.

Smoke and mirrors lies and deception.

The sooner we kill our selves and let some other life form have a go the better.

Human beings are a virus to the planet and all other life forms living on it.

So come on now let slip the dogs of war ( the big one )

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If you going to quote Antony, put it all out there.

O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,
That I am meek and gentle with these butchers!
Thou art the ruins of the noblest man
That ever lived in the tide of times.
Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!
Over thy wounds now do I prophesy,--
Which, like dumb mouths, do ope their ruby lips,
To beg the voice and utterance of my tongue--
A curse shall light upon the limbs of men;
Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
Shall cumber all the parts of Italy;
Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,