It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this an abduction attempt?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
sounds like they did abduct you, and your dream is what your are starting to remember.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
well...

the peter jennings special stated that these kinds of abductions (when you are in bed / half asleep) are usually the result of semi-counsceousness (like you were in at the time)...

but that is peter jennings...

i am a believer of aliens so i will say i believe you BUT try to get into this semi-counsceousness mode again and tell us if this occurs again...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

sounds like they did abduct you, and your dream is what your are starting to remember

This is a very interesting possibility. Thanks for the feedback!!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
well...

the peter jennings special stated that these kinds of abductions (when you are in bed / half asleep) are usually the result of semi-counsceousness (like you were in at the time)...

but that is peter jennings...

i am a believer of aliens so i will say i believe you BUT try to get into this semi-counsceousness mode again and tell us if this occurs again...

I'm just curious, were there ever any people awake other than the abductee who could attest to at least seeing the bright light in any rare cases of multiple witnesses?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I'm just curious, were there ever any people awake other than the abductee who could attest to at least seeing the bright light in any rare cases of multiple witnesses?

not on the show...

if i wanted to be a famous, i would tell my friend to be a witness though

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
zabilgy have you had any new memories or clearer memories of your abduction come to you in dream recently? i am wondering if you will begin to remember more and more about your abduction...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

As David Icke points out so often in his books, Reptilians have the ability to shape shift

None. It was suggested by someone on here to get hynotized and do a regression and see if I can go back to that time and recall anything else through the hypnotic state. I have been to a hynotist before and can be hypnotized. Not always, but once It worked quite well, so it might be worth a shot. My accupuncturist has someone she can refer me to!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join