It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROPOSAL: Refugees can become paid volunteers in European Foreign Legion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Why not take the model of the UK Gurkha batallions

No the Nepalese these are tough MFs, they final polish and train Dutch Marines and Commando's, even they are afraid of the Nepalese, grown up strong adult men, afraid

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
I have a better idea, why don't we train them in whatever capacity is needed, then send them back to their own countries to make them better places
Because it's 'islamophobic' and bigoted to teach them that rape is wrong, that child marraige is wrong, that homophobia is wrong, that anti Semitism is wrong, that women are equal to men, that all religions are equal (equally pathetic), that freedom of expression is good, that rape is wrong, the list is almost endless.

But the FACT is, teaching a muslim ANYTHING at all, is racist, bigoted, hateful and intolerant.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Try organising them, good luck with that.
Then ARM THEM?!?!?! That would take an EXTREMELY low IQ to even begin to consider such a move.

Yes according to French Legion principles (Spartian Discipline), which seem to have worked for centuries, modify French Foreign Legion to European Foreign Legion

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
FFL kicks ass, to be sure.

The seriously great part about them is that they'll take anyone, no matter what, if you meet their rather strict testing, they treat everyone pretty equally no matter where you're from, equally badly that is, and if you survive it, and do your job well, you can stay until you're creaky and can't function at all. They'll move you to tactical, clerical, whatever once you're proven, until you just age out. If you want out after your time is up, they'll arrange for you to re-enter whatever society you want by lying their asses off and faking your ID. So, basically, you go in one person, are baptized by fire and strife, and emerge on the other side totally reborn. And they'll re-issue you to the world as a Canadian, Australian, you name it, whatever you'd like. Tabula rasa.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

But the FACT is, teaching a muslim ANYTHING at all, is racist, bigoted, hateful and intolerant.

We got to live together or go down all together (as in total destruction of the world) >:-)(o)(-:[]

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Except we dont actually retired gurkhas to settle in the uk do we?
Some of the best line troops on the planet and we treat them like #e!

Ayo Gurkhali !!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClydeBuilt

Except we dont actually retired gurkhas to settle in the uk do we?
Some of the best line troops on the planet and we treat them like #e!

Ayo Gurkhali !!!!!!

You'd get way less societal upset with Gurkhas in your neighborhood. Or Sikhs.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

FFL kicks ass, to be sure.

I nail ass, I'm a ass nailer, ass nailing is my business
now I ass nail the secret services pan global conglomerate beast from the sea

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

We do have some thanks and I chat to them regularly, Im busy teaching their boy the ins and outs of scottish slang while he feeds my dog crisps !

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

I don't like your emblem.

It looks to much like this ( Afrika Corps )

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

So...you propose allowing largely undocumented immigrants, a large proportion of whom are from nations which have either been subjected to Western hostility and aggression, or are aggressively anti-Western for their own reasons, to be militarily trained...armed with military grade weaponry and think that will result in a stabilising effect?

You can't see why this is a terrible idea?

Blimey.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
That's what the world needs right now, another Army....We've tried War.. Let's try Peace!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Firstly, Europe as an entity should not have an Army.

Secondly, You shouldn't give people who hate you and everything you stand for weapons. That only ends badly.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: intrptr

Not only but train them to fight and send them back to take over their own homeland?

No they are never send back to fight in their own countries! This must be garantuee or only voluntary

The programs in the countries NATO occupies have tired to train local (collaborators) to help defeat their own country too.

Ask any veteran if he really trusts a local with a weapon behind his back.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
alternatively, and i know this is a wild concept so like, bear with me,
but alternatively
we could, you know, give asylum to the people running from unspeakable horror
we could treat each other kindly and with decency
we could, dare i say it, begin to work towards a more peaceful world
and maybe one day actually put an end to war entirely ;o
what a shocking concept ;o

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Why would Africans be loyal to europeans, seems illogical in every dimension of its being.

Africans fought in both World Wars. In WW2 they were active in Burma with the British where they "frightened" the Japanese. Africans still fight in the British Army.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

WW2 was 70 years ago but nothing has changed in 70 years, of course you are right, colonialism still holds global power

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

...we will show how we Africans can fight!... ...and I'll show you where The Iron Crosses grow...

Uh-huh , sure .
Thats why they all legged it to europe instead of staying and defending their homes .

You've got a good career as comedian ahead of you .

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I don't like your emblem.

It looks to much like this ( Afrika Corps )

TOTO: ... I bless the raids of Das Afrikachor = European Foreign Legion tralala johoho I BLESS THE RAIDS ...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

So...you propose allowing largely undocumented immigrants, a large proportion of whom are from nations which have either been subjected to Western hostility and aggression, or are aggressively anti-Western for their own reasons, to be militarily trained...armed with military grade weaponry and think that will result in a stabilising effect?

You can't see why this is a terrible idea?

Blimey.

well we don't give them nukes, otherwise they nuke us from outerspace

edit on 2017-4-13 by galien8 because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join