It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Hillary was guilty of every charge Comey saved her life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Clinton is guilty of many crimes and belongs in jail.

However, Clinton has a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Yale Law School... She played the "I didn't intend to do it" card knowing full well how hard it is for prosecutors to prove intent. Inability to prove intent is known as the "get out of jail free" defense for most lawyers.

If only we could hook her up to a lie detector. Good luck with that on a former First Lady whom has deep state connections...

Face it, she got out of jail because she is above the law.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: AboveBoard

Surely, Trump can read.

And the situation with the FISA Warrant is still unfolding

As well as the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

To say there could be no new evidence?

Anthony Weiner still not even done with initial investigation,
which now goes to Jeff Sessions.

Welcome the light!

Oops. I didn't get back to you on your reply. Sorry!

The first part of what I said was me being snarky. Yes, I think the President can read. I'm not sure at what level, but he most certainly can do it.

My meaning was that he was misrepresenting entirely what Comey said. By implying he needed to "learn to read" I was pointing out how easily his alternative facts were to spot, as if he'd not read or heard Comey's actual statement at all...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It just doesn't make any sense any way you look at it.

The FBI found PROOF that Hillary mishandled classified info. Hillary even admitted to it, and said it was a mistake on her part. This alone should have caused her to go to trial so that a jury can prove or disprove "intent". But instead, the FBI was the judge and jury and sided with "no intent" without even going to trial. This is just unheard of.
edit on 14-4-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Gee ... I wonder why Mr. Trump would want to discredit the FBI Director at this current moment ...

CNN

The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN.

Let the Mooks now arise ... "Blatta blatta fake news blatta blatta Hillary is guilty ... "

This crap is getting so old ... so boring.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

CNN = Clinton News Network

The FBI doesn't have # on Trump. CNN just likes to keep that psychosis of yours going.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

However, Clinton has a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Yale Law School... She played the "I didn't intend to do it" card knowing full well how hard it is for prosecutors to prove intent. Inability to prove intent is known as the "get out of jail free" defense for most lawyers.

If only we could hook her up to a lie detector. Good luck with that on a former First Lady whom has deep state connections...

i just dont get that defense. could it be used if i drove drunk and killed a person even though i never intended to kill someone? im pretty sure id get manslaughter and be punished. so i guess in the end i agree with your final statement
edit on 14-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Gee ... I wonder why Mr. Trump would want to discredit the FBI Director at this current moment ...

CNN

The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN.

Let the Mooks now arise ... "Blatta blatta fake news blatta blatta Hillary is guilty ... "

This crap is getting so old ... so boring.

theyve been saying the same thing for months with absolutely nothing happening. tells u something dont u think. besides its not like his criticism of comey just began. either # or get off the pot until then id rather them just be quite and make whatever case they have then present it and charge someone. then make the news breaks. until then we live in a country where u are innocent until proven guilty.
edit on 14-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Read up...

en.wikipedia.org...

blogs.findlaw.com...

If you didn't intend to kill someone you would get "involuntary manslaughter". However, it is common knowledge now that driving drunk is dangerous and a threat to others, and you got in the car and drove knowing full well you were drinking before that. You intended to drive drunk, meaning you intended to put lives at risk, and since you killed someone you get manslaughter.
edit on 14-4-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: TheScale

Read up...

en.wikipedia.org...

blogs.findlaw.com...

If you didn't intend to kill someone you would get "involuntary manslaughter". However, it is common knowledge now that driving drunk is dangerous and a threat to others, and you got in the car and drove knowing full well you were drinking before that. You intended to drive drunk, meaning you intended to put lives at risk, and since you killed someone you get manslaughter.

see while i get that it doesnt hold water with the whole hillary server thing because her signature is on the paperwork for when she was given the briefing on how to handle classified information. its also pretty common knowledge that not having a password is a bad security practice. so she would be just as informed as i would be if not more so then if decided to drive drunk. on top of that it seems pretty clear to the common person that someone who tries to destroy evidence, the emails, phones etc shows intent to hide something. only difference between the two is that i would definitely be charged and punished for a crime and she was not.
edit on 15-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

One of the (latest) fish reeled in to the CNN newsroom for interrogation by Jake Tapper was CARTER PAGE. He slammed CNN last week for having this big matrix on the wall with lots of circles tying Russia to Donald Trump.

Paraphrasing Carter Page: "CNN is dealing in fake news fairy tales. Look at that matrix on your display over there. Most of your circles are labeled, unnamed contacts, or contain no names at all. CNN is working with ghosts, in a sorry attempt to tie President Trump to Russia. All this because you're still mad that Hillary couldn't beat him!"

He discombobulated Jake so badly that a commercial break was missed, and Woof Blister's "Situation Room" started 5 minutes late. Tapper couldn't let Page go, after insulting his beloved network like that. It was beautiful to hear. (I was listening on the radio) Would have loved to of seen it on TV!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Secretary of State, imo should not be charged with anything done in connection with their job.

Take the most broad interpretation of that, put it in your pipe and smoke it.

I hate Hillary as much as anyone, but the SoS makes de facto policy. If the Secretary wants to use smoke signals and war drums instead of secure comms, so be it.

Now, with all that man power freed up, let them investigate everyone and everything she touched that's not outside the statute of limitations. The Brothers Awan Gluten mango gang seems particularly corrupt.

See, when Trump said or says this or that...it could simply be a matter of letting the investigations take their course. Same for foreign policy, it's evolving. If Trump wants to go after someone or a rogue state, strategically we have to give him the space to do that! How can we restrict him to a bunch of parameters the media claims about his statements or intentions. I STILL TRUST HIM, that's what presidents are for! Let him do his job, not get into some cornball rules of engagement on every issue.

Also, things have been pretty quiet in regards to personal slander and dirt. Surely the files have been exhausted...or no?

I see how the Deep State maintains dirt on everyone and definitely "both" sides.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well if The Almighty Trump says it, it must be true!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Easy to prove intent by actions, like deleting files that were subpoenaed by Congress.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join