It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Hillary was guilty of every charge Comey saved her life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Trump's interview with Fox's Maria Bartiromo was interesting.

One thing he said was Hillary is guilty of all the things FBI Director James Comey mentioned.

Trump said Comey saved her.

Trump also commented on Comey still being FBI Director.

This is deluxe.

Comey in reality actually finished off the career of Hillary Clinton !!

All depends on how much "revenge" was necessary to finish her off.

uuuuHaHaHA

Trump is sharp.

Trump: Hillary was ‘guilty of every charge,’ Comey ‘saved her life’

In an interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business Network, which aired on Wednesday, President Donald Trump asserted that Hillary Clinton was definitely guilty of every single charge and she would be going to trial if FBI Director James Comey had not “saved her life.”

“Was it a mistake not to ask James Comey to step down from the FBI at the outset of your presidency? Is it too late now to ask him to step down?” Bartiromo asked.

“It’s not too late,” Trump replied, suggesting he could even ask Comey to step down now, also adding that he still has “confidence” in the FBI director.

“Don’t forget when Jim Comey came out, he saved Hillary Clinton. People don’t realize that. He saved her life,” the president stated. “I call it ‘Comey One.’ And I joke about it a little bit.”

Trump then pointed out how Comey himself outlined the crimes Clinton had committed and then decided against recommending charges against her. “When he was reading those charges, she was guilty of every charge, and then he said she was essentially OK.”

A lot more in the video:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why is the Washington Post saying that Trump's interview was "thoroughly confusing"?
www.washingtonpost.com... b

Does the Washington Post lean Liberal or Conservative?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why is the Washington Post saying that Trump's interview was "thoroughly confusing"?

They have to console their subscribers and die-hard followers.

The WP statement of "confusing" makes it even more so.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
We knew that. But what we really don't know is what dirt that what ever she is has on Comey , his family, his friends now America's President. When you are friends with the NSA, you essentially dictate what people will say about their enemy. Nice world we live now. Also, this just isn't happening in America, but worldwide. Thank you Mr. Computer.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The fact that some people who took all MSM as gospel, now ask in what direction does a specific MSM outlet lean is progress.

edit on 2017-04-12T20:29:02-05:002201712America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: because it's what I do

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

One thing he said was Hillary is guilty of all the things FBI Director James Comey mentioned.

This is deluxe.

uuuuHaHaHA

Trump is sharp.

In an interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business Network, which aired on Wednesday, President Donald Trump asserted that Hillary Clinton was definitely guilty of every single charge and she would be going to trial if FBI Director James Comey had not “saved her life.”

“Was it a mistake not to ask James Comey to step down from the FBI at the outset of your presidency? Is it too late now to ask him to step down?” Bartiromo asked.

“It’s not too late,” Trump replied, suggesting he could even ask Comey to step down now, also adding that he still has “confidence” in the FBI director.

“Don’t forget when Jim Comey came out, he saved Hillary Clinton. People don’t realize that. He saved her life,” the president stated. “I call it ‘Comey One.’ And I joke about it a little bit.”

Trump then pointed out how Comey himself outlined the crimes Clinton had committed and then decided against recommending charges against her. “When he was reading those charges, she was guilty of every charge, and then he said she was essentially OK.”

A lot more in the video:

Mind posting the video where trump said she was .. I can't remember exactly but.. something along the lines of ..

" she has been a great public servant and the whole country owes her a dept of gratitude.."

You know during his acceptance speech .. the day after he promised he would form a commission to have her prosecuted.. then never did..

Because some people will just believe anything he says, even when he lies then changes his story..

edit on 12-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

They have to console their subscribers and die-hard followers.

The WP statement of "confusing" makes it even more so.

I love how Donald Trump thinks. He could add to his statement that COMEY saved the country. We'd be in WWIII right now if McCain's female counterpart had won.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
We knew that. But what we really don't know is what dirt that what ever she is has on Comey , his family, his friends now America's President. When you are friends with the NSA, you essentially dictate what people will say about their enemy. Nice world we live now. Also, this just isn't happening in America, but worldwide. Thank you Mr. Computer.

What dirt does she have on trump to stop him from ordering a new investigation???

He runs the FBI and hillary was never charged so no double jeopardy.. any evidence is sitting right there at his every whim...

So if hillary deserves to be prosecuted and isn't, it is no longer comets fault.. it is trumps..

He is playing people like they are stupid..

First they are best friends.. she went to his weddingzz
Then she is a crook during the election. .

Then in his acceptance speech she is an American hero..

Now she is a crook again but he won't prosecute her because???

Then

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

This is deluxe.

uuuuHaHaHA

Trump is sharp.

A lot more in the video:

Mind posting the video where trump said she was .. I can't remember exactly but.. something along the lines of ..

" she has been a great public servant and the whole country owes her a dept of gratitude.."

You know during his acceptance speech .. the day after he promised he would form a commission to have her prosecuted.. then never did..

Because some people will just believe anything he says, even when he lies then changes his story..

Quit acting like a baby.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah, HE was really disgusting when he was praising Hillary. He was obviously trying to play nice but everyone knew it was schullbitt. I was grossed out.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Can't do that !!

It would be far to triggering !!

uuuuuHaHaHa

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

He stated that as an attempt to diplomatically keep certain groups within the US from acting like tantruming children... unfortunately they missed the cue and behaved like spoiled, entitled social nothings anyway...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: musicismagic

What dirt does she have on trump to stop him from ordering a new investigation???

He runs the FBI and hillary was never charged so no double jeopardy.. any evidence is sitting right there at his every whim...

So if hillary deserves to be prosecuted and isn't, it is no longer comets fault.. it is trumps..

He is playing people like they are stupid..

First they are best friends.. she went to his weddingzz
Then she is a crook during the election. .

Then in his acceptance speech she is an American hero..

Now she is a crook again but he won't prosecute her because???

Then

I'm happy you pointed out all the truths here. It's called "the land of politics", evil as it may be, or even if the light of goodness shines upon his sincerity , she sold something to the Russians, something like 40% of something, which I truely find illegal and against the US law of foreign ownership.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Left center according to many

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Hillary thing falls between 4:00 - 5:00 mins. Trump said he didn't want to talk about pursuing charges against Hillary at a later date.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Okay fine, but how is this okay? How in the hell is this okay with We The People? She did it, he saved her, but our POTUS still has confidence in him and jokes about it? What???

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Trump "says" a lot of things...things people want to hear...

I can't believe a word out of his mouth without strong independent verification.

So...is there any verification for this? Or is he blowing smoke...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok. Looking at it again, this is just a gross misrepresentation of what Comey said regarding not moving forward with any kind of indictment for the email server way back when the investigation in to Clinton's email server had come to a decision point within the FBI.

In our system, the prosecutors make the decisions about whether charges are appropriate based on evidence the FBI has helped collect. Although we don’t normally make public our recommendations to the prosecutors, we frequently make recommendations and engage in productive conversations with prosecutors about what resolution may be appropriate, given the evidence. In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation. What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.

FBI: Statment by FBI Director James Comey re: Clinton email server

Seems Trump has an "opinion" about this that doesn't match the facts.

I'm so surprised...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

He can always change his mind, find new evidence etc.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Gumerk

He can always change his mind, find new evidence etc.

Our POTUS could also learn to read...like perhaps the statement from the FBI that I posted...

Sheesh. People believe what they want to regardless... *sigh*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join