It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Exclusive: United Nations Child Sex Ring In Haiti Uncovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

That's why I could never join the military or work for the government or run for office.

I can't stand corrupt self serving people. I can't stand our disgusting broken system.

The entire system is designed to use and abuse every day people like us as assets and product. We are born and immediately given our government ID number that we have for life. As soon as we are old enough, we are indoctrinated by our state sponsored mandatory public education. The picture box programs us into docile farm animals.

The end result? Compliant slaves that spend over half of their lives supporting the lifestyles of evil control freaks and willingly choose our masters at the ballot box.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
a reply to: Winstonian

The real question is:

How do we combat this evil in a way that others will support?

We obviously can't get support from people who are elected into office, and we can't obviously start hunting down and investigating this evil and executing those responsible (even tho that would be the most direct).

On a small scale, its swallowed up by the vast majority of evil.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Some say the only way to victory is to battle this on a plane
apart from the physical. Personally, my opinion is the battle needs
to be fought with providence from above, and then here below.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You don't even need the devil to corrupt the humans. LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.

That guy works way to slow, I prefer taking revenge for actions like these whilst the perpetrators are still walking the earth - the earth is ours to protect.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Indigo5

ya...

Still kind of sick..

To take a story like this and think how can I exploit it for partisan purposes...

It isn't partisan, evil people are evil people no matter what group they are associated with.

There was enough information regarding Bill Clinton and Epstein that it warrents a furious, aggressive investigation. Given Hillary's ties, I would be surprised if she wasn't culpable to it all as well.

There is 10X times the evidence supporting Trump's close ties to Epstein...
Much of it documented in testimony and FBI evidence..

seeing as "It isn't partisanship"...I am sure you are equally, if not more concerned with Trump's close relationship with a convicted Pedophile?

Hell...Trump's Labor Nominee, Alex Acosta, was the AG who cut Epstein the sweetheart deal..

This was the Deal that Trumps Labor Nominee gave to Epstein after wresting the case away from Federal Prosecutors assuring them he could handle it as Florida's AG.

In the end, Epstein paid settlements to dozens of accusers, and plead guilty to a single count of soliciting a minor.

He served 13 months of an 18-month sentence in a Palm Beach county jail instead of state prison—16 hours of which, on every day but Sunday, he could spend at his home or in his office, due to a work release provision in the deal.

In the same 2011 letter, Acosta conceded that the work release and county jail location of his state sentence seemed like "highly unusual treatment" that "undermined the purpose of a jail sentence."

www.thedailybeast.com...

Essentially he was required to sleep in a special, local, private cell at night while carrying on with his life and being released every day.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
And CLinton was proud of her work in Haiti.

Pizzagate meets Haitigate.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.

That guy works way to slow, I prefer taking revenge for actions like these whilst the perpetrators are still walking the earth - the earth is ours to protect.

I guess that is true if you have accepted the rule of the one in power atm. That is what it is all about this choice.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

An Associated Press investigation of U.N. missions during the past 12 years found nearly 2,000 allegations of sexual abuse and exploitation by peacekeepers and other personnel around the world

Oh, give some context, will you, and some basis for comparisons!

2,000 over a 12 year period in war torn countries?

Let's compare with this American number: 2,183

That is not for America of course, but just New York.
Scratch that, it is just for New York City.

And it is not for 12 years. It is for one.

And actually it is just for rape.
Scratch that, it is just for forensic rape exams.

No, scratch that, it is just for claims for forensic rape exams to be paid for by the New York State Victims Board, and not the victim's insurance or the victim itself.

No, scratch that, that is only the successful claims thereof.

2,000 is less than one aspect of one of the allegations in one city in one year.

Imagine how dwarfed the number will be, if compared to the national level of all forms of exploitation, all forms of sexual abuse in a 12 year timeframe.

Exactly. The same applies to hypocritical highlighting of the churches. Highlighting and fighting the only organizations in this world with some good will left is actually devilish. They will never be 100% pure as long as they consist of humans
edit on 14/4/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
And what do you know, non-Muslims. This world has serious issues.

How child trafficking could be such a major thing completely unawares by most people says allot about the moral condition of this planet.
It's almost like there are truly evil people behind the scenes in secret that rule the world.

Not so secret any more. They are obviously scum of the Earth no matter how much wealth or influence fame or fortune they have accumulated or inherited.

If that's what it means to be set apart and above the fray, then for all their good fortune, they have less than nothing.

They certainly don't rule over me.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ask Buzz Aldrin where to find God. He's stated it at least once or twice already.

Phobos.

The Obelisk.

edit on 4-14-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Trump made statements against sex trafficking recently. Of course you did not read that in the fake mainstream news.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: edward777
Trump made statements against sex trafficking recently. Of course you did not read that in the fake mainstream news.

Like the time Trump eyed up a 10 year old girl and said.."“I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Or the time Trump told a 14 year old girl “Wow! Just think—in a couple of years I’ll be dating you.”

thehill.com...

That kind of thing?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No, I think there's a difference between that and pedo-satanism.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Quit blaming a mythical figure.
/sarcasm

Even if he did exist, I'm sure he's probably taking notes from us humans.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So where are the holy warriors or angels in all of this? Why is god so f#cking retarded and just observing this bs for i don't know probably the dawn of time. Either the entitiy(s) already left a long time ago or the devil and god are one and the same. I would rather take my chances with the devil and make a deal with him to collect the souls of these monsters than worship a god who just stands idly by and does nothing. The f#cking Islam has even passages to justify the rape of children and we accept it like it is nothing.

Probably since he released Satan from the pit to do what he does. We must counter that but he has already predicted we will fail. It's how we evolve spiritually and how he defines the true believers to fight this war again.

If they, "the true powers (government)" are worshipping Moloch, than I'm worshipping Christ. It's that simple for me.

No..no real evolution has ever ocurred...and will never..

These vermin realized they cannot evolve..i am not talking about humans..so they certainly do not want us surpassing them, of which we could easily do with a sliver of a chance.

This is so complex a situation it boggles the mind..but upgrades can be ordered

Thses beings control the ENTIRE process and hold even the foolish ones who DO evolve in the same prisons of delusion they claim to be free from..and just like here get protection and cry that the Soul must go through all of these scenarios in order to be "refined".

I have zero respect for all of these avatars and beings on every level who refuse to question authority and follow the system parading false hope and believing logic cannot ever tell them the truth.

It is easy to see that literally noone wants to break free from this grasp they have on all fronts..

The TOO BIG TO FAIL fears come in..carefully woven to ALMOST crush our spirits.

You are correct "it hasn't occurred" ....in our :reality; because out reality began just a couple thousand years ago. We are simply here after the reboot. The Great Deluge as it were.....

The cyclic nature of it all makes it so. There are entities inner-dimensionsal, and feel free to call them whatever you like with that all seeing eye of yours.

Reality is;

There are those who worship Moloch. They even sacrifice chickens in his name.....just to "feel" Opiat'tic (my word) by doing what they do (scientific or otherwise). There are those who worship Aliens and consumed with these all knowing "off-world" beings.

Having read www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">All Roads Lead to Rome, having read www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">"Window's of Opportunity", having read (and participated) in "The Language of Vampyr" , having read (and participated) in The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs in addition to learning the words of the new testament (if even in duress as a child) while stretching my woo-woo and politic muscles over the years to a pretty clear understanding that: "Yes, the truth exists in many angles, especially when being deceived to he who has convinced us he doesn't exist, and it's that truth that steers us from the ultimate truth. The same truth we get from hermetic teachings if only we could understand it's double meaning...

But hey, ....to each their own.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Sick, and the more we learn, the deeper we see this becoming!! Only one good solution for that sort, as far as I am concerned. It's quite permanent.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

And what do you know, non-Muslims. This world has serious issues.

How child trafficking could be such a major thing completely unawares by most people says allot about the moral condition of this planet.

How do we know that? The article states we don't have names for these scumbags. We do have some locations - Sri Lanka, Uruguay, Brazil, and Pakistan. Safe bet some of them were. Some surely were not. Hardly the issue here.

Indeed, that's the real issue; how can this be so widespread, crossing national, religious, and racial barriers, with people so in the dark for so long??

Execution is the only proper response to this issue!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You assume I like anyone in politics, you would be mistaken.

I do not like anyone who has possible ties to fiddling with kids. Especially when investigations are brushed under the rug.

The only reason we don't have a special division putting an end to these sickos is they won't allow such a thing to be created, as they would invariably be executed for their crimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join