It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump caught blatantly lying about whether he knew Steve Bannon before the 2016 campaign

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Now it's getting interesting...

www.rawstory.com...

and this...

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
You talk like people had a freaking choice.

You did. It's not the fault of alt partiers that most Americans are only bright enough to see two colors and not the entire political choice spectrum. You lead yourselves into thinking you only have two choices, no one else.

If you're pissy over your perceived lack of political candidate options, I suggest you do something about it. And doing something about it doesn't include ranting at someone who knows they have other choices while you feign ignorance over it.
edit on 4/15/2017 by Nyiah because: bungled the quote, oops

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Yawnstory?

CTRL-Left mouthpiece, man. They have as much credibility as Natural News.

Sounds like a misspeak mole hill spun into a propaganda mountain.

Yawn... Another trump apoligist

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: olaru12

Trump is a blatant liar. Blatant liars blatantly lie. Not news. Worst. President. Ever.

What makes me feel a bit better about it all is that trump will undoubtedly go down in history as the worst president ever. And he will have to live with that.

And with his fragile ego...that will hurt.

Good. Awful man

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Sillyolme

Is that a trick question? They were all liars..

I'd rather have somebody that lies about hand size and crowd size, than an entire conglomerate of people that I know for certain don't have our best interests. Like I've said before, Trump could very well be apart of the plan, but that's the risk you take, what do you have to lose?

Does Trump not deserve a fair chance to run? I already know your answer, so is lying and projection enough to impeach? Wouldn't all president's in the history be impeached?

You can't possibly be this naive. You think the scumbag only lies about the little things like crowd sizes?

Open your eyes. He has filled the swamp. Not drained it.

He only win because he had a good marketing team that came up with slogans like drain the swamp and build that wall.

He conned the masses just like adverts con the masses to eat at budget king.

THAT is why he won.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just one more flag and I can die a happy man...

Topic....

Trump is losing control and his poll number are plummeting.

www.gallup.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Here you go friend.

As for the poster above, no comment.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Just one more flag and I can die a happy man...

Topic....

Trump is losing control and his poll number are plummeting.

www.gallup.com...

How is your president -- Donald J. Trump, "losing control"?

Trump Approval 48%

Polling on Trump is almost always wrong and rarely reflects reality. Remember when the wild-eyed leftists swore Bill Clinton’s cross-eyed, diaper-filling, spontaneously-convulsing, unaccomplished, inept, lying, corrupt, grifter of a drunkard wife could NEVER lose a race to Donald Trump?

Remember how all the leftist heroes from Nate Silver to the NY Times swore Trump would lose to Bill Clinton's laughably-failed wife and weren't even close to being correct?

But let's assume for a minute that your president -- Donald J. Trump, does have low "approval" numbers. So what? He's still going to be president. He's still going to stack the Supreme Court and Federal judiciary with conservatives. He's still going to repeal Obamacare. He's already dismantled much of the Obama communist agenda. He's still going to have the House and Senate.

Trump's approval polls could be 0.0% and he would still be YOUR president, something Bill Clinton's wife never will be.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join