It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Airlines: Superior Class Tickets Now Available (also a fake ad from Jimmy Kimmel)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is in the JOKES forum because it's a parody/comedy skit and isn't real. That's the official disclaimer.

I also need to say that I do NOT condone how United and their security goons handled that situation, not one bit. Human beings deserve to be treated with respect, not manhandled and abused because of a company's mismanagement / enforcing policies that result in conflicts like this.

Now, the ad:

A new campaign has been launched by United for their new "Superior Class" tickets

Another one (from the Jimmy Kimmel show), absolute gold:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

At least something positive is coming out of all this - United Airlines deserves some bad publicity after that and this is a great way to do it! Bravo

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ofleming

Agreed - similar to Uber getting in trouble for their corporate culture and a** hole of a CEO (when that video/audio came out with him yelling and cursing at his Uber driver)
It's 2017. Businesses won't get away with a lot of what they used to - look at the firstorm resulting from the United incident. All over social media. I don't follow their stock but I would bet it took somewhat of a toll on them

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
"Last to board, first onto the spinal board".

"Dragging you wherever you want to be across the world".

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Comedic genius

Here's another about Doctor's supporting United Airlines lol

and:

United Airlines Customer Service - Special Seating and Apparel Division

edit on 12-4-2017 by FamCore because: added 2nd meme

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Congrats on this thread and a flag for the sarcastic humor and I can honestly say it's well earned by United. They made a bad situation far worse and the passenger didn't help then it got out of control. Had I been aboard I would have stopped it before it got that far but to late now. My best,

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

Bonus jokes for my man airforce47 for commenting on the thread
(and anyone else who will appreciate them lol)

[is this one going too far? lol whoops]

edit on 13-4-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

From United's Mexican division, he should have went with the vouchers when he had a chance:

Man' s body, seen tossed from plane, found on roof of Mexican hospital.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
AugustusMasonicus

I read your link..this is weird:

The body landed on the roof of an IMSS hospital in the town of Eldorado, around 7:30 a.m. local time, said the official, who was not authorized to give his name.

Witnesses standing outside the health center reported a plane flying low over the hospital and a person thrown out, the health official said

Later on Wednesday, Sinaloa's Deputy Attorney General Jesus Martin Robles said a body, found on the hospital roof, showed injuries that appeared to be related to a strong impact. He did not confirm that it had been thrown from a plane.

Is there really a need for an official confirmation?

Thanks,
blend

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Well, maybe he wasn't 'thrown' from the plane but voluntarily de-boarded.

You never know.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This just in...United has apparently changed their logo. The new logo is...

edit...personally, I think they should change it to..."You've just won the Lottery! UNITED"

edit on 4/13/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Now that's a lottery I DON'T want to win

new topics

top topics

join