It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SLAM DUNK Obama abused the Fisa Court to Spy on Trump Advisor Carter Page

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Unless you have proof.

It's just rampant speculation.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The FBI doesn't seem to be sure of much of anything these days.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

And where is part where "Obama ordered this for partisan reasons, not because Page had contact with FSB agents who were grooming him for espionage?"

That's the part I missed in this accusation you are making...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Where is the abuse? Your title says Obama while your post says FBI. Clickbait garbage is what this is.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The president does not control the FBI. Try again.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Obama used the IRS to attack Tea party groups.

So I can see how he'd use the FISA courts to attack political opponents.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
*sigh*

Pretend a president you HATE, or at least don't support, had all this evidence against him and then tell me it's nothing. Just do it. Really make an effort. You will see. Pretend it was Obama with potential Russian coordination and ties to money laundering Russian Oligarchs and a dossier like Steele put out on him - what would you do with that??? And that same dossier is being proved true bit by bit. It's only a matter of time before we learn the Kompromat. Imagine a criminal and counter intelligence investigation happening against Obama while he's busy ramming the ACA through, and getting a SOCTUS in place for decades to come, one you also hated.

If you can, that is, make the effort. Let it sink in...all of it. Perhaps you will see that the evidence is considerable then, the smoke thick, and the fire surely smoldering underneath...

- AB

*cough cough* (darn smoke)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No...Tea Party groups were more likely to pose as Non-Profits while acting as campaign funds..

Yes they got targeted more..cuz TP groups were cheating the tax code more...go figure

Whilst hunting for bank robbers I usually look for guys in ski masks carrying guns..

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

*sigh*

Pretend a president you HATE, or at least don't support, had all this evidence against him and then tell me it's nothing. Just do it. Really make an effort. You will see. Pretend it was Obama with potential Russian coordination and ties to money laundering Russian Oligarchs and a dossier like Steele put out on him - what would you do with that??? And that same dossier is being proved true bit by bit. It's only a matter of time before we learn the Kompromat. Imagine a criminal and counter intelligence investigation happening against Obama while he's busy ramming the ACA through, and getting a SOCTUS in place for decades to come, one you also hated.

If you can, that is, make the effort. Let it sink in...all of it. Perhaps you will see that the evidence is considerable then, the smoke thick, and the fire surely smoldering underneath...

- AB

*cough cough* (darn smoke)

Why do i have to pretend?

Makes one wonder doesn't it.

edit on 12-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Guess that's one way to look at it.
Or holy chit another trump associate working for the Russians.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
dont feel like starting a thread

Trump’s Former Campaign Manager Paul Manafort To Register As Foreign Agent

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Manafort reportedly led lobbying efforts on behalf of the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, a front group for former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, in the United States from 2010 to 2014. (The Podesta Group, a lobbying firm run by Democrat Tony Podesta, also announced it would register as a foreign agent because it worked on the center’s behalf.) The AP verified on Wednesday that Manafort received at least $1.2 million of a suspected $12.7 million in off-the-books payments from Yanukovych’s political party while the Russia-allied leader was still in power. Manafort will be the second top Trump aide to retroactively register as a foreign agent.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You're still waiting because you refuse to see the truth right in front of you.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
I've read two of your comments and it's sounds to me like your advertising about stars. Weather you make money or not. Your credibility has just died with me.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I don't blame you. Not worthy of a thread. Eventually, Liberal Media Idiots will dig up something on Trump's 6th grade classmate, Buster.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump has a knack for surrounding himself with foreign agents.

"Cough, cough..."

It's just purely by coincidence..

"Cough, cough..."

Why is there so much smoke?!?!

Heh, if a political outsider is surrounded by foreign agents then it makes me wonder which of the D.C. elite are foreign agents.

I'll take speaking fees for $100, Alex.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So , as President Now , Mr. Trump should feel Free to Spy on Every Intelligence Agency in this Country by Creating Yet Another Intelligence Agency that Only Reports to Him , and Him Alone . I Would be OK with that......

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You're still waiting because you refuse to see the truth right in front of you.

Ya the Russians exposed that the Democrats rigged the System against Bernie. They also exposed them Cheating in the Main Election by giving her debate questions.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

What does Obama have to do with any of that???

Sorry but the FISA court is there to protect from abuse and they don't grant warrants without merit.

In other words, maybe, just maybe, there is an actual counterintelligence reason for the investigation?? Just a thought.

This. There probably is a counterintelligence reason for the warrant. Trump supporters are eager to hear all about the surveillance Obama supposedly ordered on Trump and his allies for "political reasons" but it honestly looks like a legitimate and legal investigation of national security issues.
edit on 12pmWed, 12 Apr 2017 19:28:49 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pmWed, 12 Apr 2017 19:29:28 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
CNN's JAKE TAPEHER was interviewing Carter Page live today. Carter Page ripped CNN's stupid method of drawing circles labeled "anonymous", and connecting them to each other in order to tie the Trump team to Russia. He got Jake so off balance that the commercial breaks were missed, and Jake delayed the start of Woof Blister's #uration Room segment by 6 minutes. A JOY TO HEAR! (I was listening on the radio)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So I can see how he'd use the FISA courts to attack political opponents.

Exactly Obama considers Political Opponents more dangerous than Muslim Terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join