It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SLAM DUNK Obama abused the Fisa Court to Spy on Trump Advisor Carter Page

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Your ignoring the most logical and commonplace explanation...

The FBI or whatever spy organization has more than circumstantial evidence, but not enough to actually charge the POTUS, and if your gonna charge a POTUS you better be sure you can win..

Hell look at OJ...

Everyone pretty much agrees he did it, but there was no smoking gun for them to convict him..

Same with countless other times (right or wrong) law enforcment knows you did it, but can't prove it yet in a court of law..

For example...

The FBI knows that russia hacked the DNC or claims to..

The FBI knows trump affiliates were in fairly constant communication with Russian intelligence agents..

Rodger stone knew about the leak before it was published and WIKI leaks swears they didn't tell him..

Roger stone has ties to Russian intelligence.

Flynn and manifort were both fired for lying about Russian connections THEN had to file as forien agents for taking money from Russia, and turkey..both really Russia.

Flynn tells the Russian ambassador Trump will lift sanctions on FBI wire, then lies about it..

Trumps only change to the GOP platform was to remove giving military aid to Ukraine if Russia invaded.

Just looking at all that I think a trump/putin deal pre election is the obvious conclusion..

That said your gonna have to damn near have a taped recording of the meeting to actually prove it against a sitting president.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenMan

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: burntheships

Haha, yeah, and yet his advisors keep registering as Pro-Russian foreign agents
... Nope, thing to see here... just a candidate calling on Russia to hack his opponent and surrounding himself with foreign agents.

I can only speak for myself and a few of my confidants but I have a hunch this applies fairly broadly, but we like Russians more than we like liberals. And liberals like Muslims more than they like white working class. I'd be totally fine with trading all of the Obama degenerates for Russians straight up. And you libturds have already proven you're willing to trade illegal Mexicans and Muslims for the white working class. If you understand this it will all be much easier.

Most of the working class of the country are liberals..

Liberals are just really crappy at voting..

Hell the GOP hasn't won the popular vote since bush 1, right?? .. maybe bush 2s first run.

So in no way are conservatives the "average American" or champions of the middle class.

Unless some one actually buys trickle down economics lol...

"If we don't tax the rich, they will benevolently chose to pay more than the very least they have too..."

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Sorry but the FISA court is there to protect from abuse and they don't grant warrants without merit.

Sorry, AB.
0.031 percent of all FISA requests are rejected.

In other words, the FISA courts hand out warrants like drunken millionaires hand out dollar bills to the world's hottest stripper.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

no, youre replacing evidence with inference. Youre committing a basic "appeal to authority" logical fallacy saying that if the FBI did it it was because they had a good reason and that if they havent charged him its because they need to make sure they can win. (appeal to lack of contrary evidence) (begging the question)

I'm not even a logician and i can spot all kinds of bad critical thinking in your post. No offense though, it sounds like you want to believe but since theres no evidence to believe you need to resort to magical thinking.

Just evidence please....thats what our justice system is based on (at least its supposed to be)

innocent until PROVEN guilty.....not alleged....not eluded to....not maybe....not it looks bad....not guilt by association....

no....just hard evidence....

and lacking that, this stupid boneheaded theory should be promptly shoved into the dust bin

link   

... Nope, thing to see here... just a candidate calling on Russia to hack his opponent and surrounding himself with foreign agents.

I can only speak for myself and a few of my confidants but I have a hunch this applies fairly broadly, but we like Russians more than we like liberals.

That's pretty much what Russia has been working toward.

link   

You mean the "legit dossier"

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

We all better hope trump committed treason...

If not then the media has been falsely accusing him of being a russian puppet, and now trump is lobbing middles at a Russian ally...

If trumps a "traitor" Syria is a dog and pony show and there is no risk of WW3...

If not...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Sorry but the FISA court is there to protect from abuse and they don't grant warrants without merit.

Sorry, AB.
0.031 percent of all FISA requests are rejected.

In other words, the FISA courts hand out warrants like drunken millionaires hand out dollar bills to the world's hottest stripper.

Ok. My mistake.

Show Obama demanded this?? I've seen no evidence of that?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So Flynn and manifort being on the payroll of Russian puppet states isn't evidence of collusion??

The FBI saying that Russia colluded to help trump win both the republican nomination and then the presidency, isn't evidence??

Flynn saying he was going to lift sanctions , which is the hypothetical payment..

Changing the GOP platform isn't evidence of a down payment??

None of the things I listed are even debated...

All those things actually happened , now why exactly they happened is debatable..

But the fact they happened isn't really being denied..

Also, so all of that inference you just made about Susan rice is fair and evidence, but the mountain of "random coincidences " with trump are just that..

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I can only speak for myself and a few of my confidants but I have a hunch this applies fairly broadly, but we like Russians more than we like liberals. And liberals like Muslims more than they like white working class. I'd be totally fine with trading all of the Obama degenerates for Russians straight up. And you libturds have already proven you're willing to trade illegal Mexicans and Muslims for the white working class. If you understand this it will all be much easier.

Hell the GOP hasn't won the popular vote since bush 1, right?? .. maybe bush 2s first run.

So in no way are conservatives the "average American" or champions of the middle class.

"If we don't tax the rich, they will benevolently chose to pay more than the very least they have too..."

Obviously putting ellipses at the end of every sentence has taken away so much of your free time that you have not yet had an opportunity to view an electoral map of the 2016 presidential election.

The facts are that blacks and minorities vote overwhelmingly demorat. Also, for each additional dollar someone earns they become less likely to vote democrat.
edit on 12-4-2017 by GoldenMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Half of your info comes from the same place you are saying is lying to set trump up..

All the info on rice..

Your saying the media and FBI can't be trusted, but all your "facts" come from there too...

How do you even progresss from a place where

" all the government, media , scientists, college professors, teachers, unions exc are all in a vast conspiracy to make trump look bad!"

But infowars and brietbart are trusted news sources...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I can only speak for myself and a few of my confidants but I have a hunch this applies fairly broadly, but we like Russians more than we like liberals.

Yep they bamboozled us conservatards alright all that fake news. Had nothing to do with libtards making us pay for their healthcare and abortions, supporting illegals and Muslims, burning American flags, and the thousands of other degenerate acts by the libturd left.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yep they bamboozled us conservatards alright all that fake news.

Yep, pretty much. Right wing media helped quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If a FISA court warrant was obtained.

That means that it was reviewed by a judge. And if the judge granted the warrant. Then there was no abuse.

Abuse would constitute unilateral action by the white house to spy.

Since that did not happen.

Your argument is invalid.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yep they bamboozled us conservatards alright all that fake news.

Yep, pretty much. Right wing media helped quite a bit.

Whatever you say guy with thousands of internet posts that needs me to pay for his healthcare.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Obviously putting ellipses at the end of every sentence has taken away so much of your free time that you have not yet had an opportunity to view an electoral map of the 2016 presidential election.

The facts are that blacks and minorities vote overwhelmingly demorat. Also, for each additional follow someone earns they become less likely to vote democrat.

Blacks and hispanics are crap of the population.. and at least blacks vote even less than whites..

I agree the scale from economic to political. Bend goes from ditch to poor, but I think the main jump comes after the middle class..

Hell , I'm not even sure there is much middle class anymore...something that means more and more people are on the low economic/high democrat end.

The rural areas vote GOP , the urban areas vote dem..

Guess where the vast majority of the population resides???

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: JoshuaCox

no, youre replacing evidence with inference. Youre committing a basic "appeal to authority" logical fallacy saying that if the FBI did it it was because they had a good reason and that if they havent charged him its because they need to make sure they can win. (appeal to lack of contrary evidence) (begging the question)

I'm not even a logician and i can spot all kinds of bad critical thinking in your post. No offense though, it sounds like you want to believe but since theres no evidence to believe you need to resort to magical thinking.

Just evidence please....thats what our justice system is based on (at least its supposed to be)

innocent until PROVEN guilty.....not alleged....not eluded to....not maybe....not it looks bad....not guilt by association....

no....just hard evidence....

and lacking that, this stupid boneheaded theory should be promptly shoved into the dust bin

Yup and the Democrat Candidate was Proven Guilty beyond a Reasonable Doubt.The Democrats know this which is why they and there Media friends are trying so hard to prove that the only reason Trump won was because Trumps bff Putin helped him.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

If a FISA court warrant was obtained.

That means that it was reviewed by a judge. And if the judge granted the warrant. Then there was no abuse.

Abuse would constitute unilateral action by the white house to spy.

Since that did not happen.

Your argument is invalid.

I wonder if Obama took that Judge to dinner like he did with the Hawaiian Judge to convince him to Block the Immigration order? Hmmmm.....

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The facts are that blacks and minorities vote overwhelmingly demorat. Also, for each additional follow someone earns they become less likely to vote democrat.

Blacks and hispanics are crap of the population.. and at least blacks vote even less than whites..

I agree the scale from economic to political. Bend goes from ditch to poor, but I think the main jump comes after the middle class..

Hell , I'm not even sure there is much middle class anymore...something that means more and more people are on the low economic/high democrat end.

The rural areas vote GOP , the urban areas vote dem..

Guess where the vast majority of the population resides???

Minority population is over 30% and as of last year most of the US population for the first time ever resides in urban area versus rural area - so no area claims a vast majority. But with three question marks I almost believed you. I feel like I'm a little too good for this place.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So Carter Page was a campaign associate in June 2016 when the warrant was issued?

Cuz by then, the Trump campaign was all..."Carter who?"

The same people that said a FISA warrant was obtained to watch Carter Page also said the Probable Cause document was "as thick as my wrist"...Which I believe...

Do you know Carter Page has now admitted giving documents to a CONVICTED RUSSIAN SPY in 2013?

Do you know, just this past December, Carter Page sent a letter to Sen. McCain telling him if Congress Interferes with "improved relations" with Russia...US Service Members would die?

Eff this guy...and yes..eff anyone that defends him.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join